>implying we don't get off to punishment

The Linkin Park album?

Mamika is cuter.

>OP pic has MC with a Mamika mask on his back
See, he agrees.

watch the show, you will get it

I'm screaming something at you.

I want to be Meteora's hero.

I'll give her a Cure for the Itch (to breed).

How do we stop Sawano?

But how does he know a character from a show only for little girls?

>>OP pic has MC with a Mamika mask on his back

Well, shit.

I wonder why Mamika is so heavily featured in the ED despite being on the enemy team. Either because the production team thinks she's highly marketable or because she's going to change sides at some point.

Hime is the CUTEST.

Or because the minor 'misguided antagonist' character that happens to be a cute and naive girl with a heart of gold is going to get a major character arc that turns her into a larger villain.

This is pretty standard fare.

Or if she becomes the villain/monster of the week.

Because he watches it. What, you think there's something wrong with a grown man watching shows for little girls? Fag.

>or because she's going to change sides at some point.
This is what I'm expecting.

Cute!

>hime with fang

So, MCkun is going to turn out to be an even more meta creator right?
Military sword flinger is his OC, and this entire `real' world is just a story of his making that he somehow and unknowingly got sucked into, yeah?

Reminder that this show will be disappointing, just like 99% of anime originals

it goes even deeper then that nigga. mc was created by someone else. this whole shit is fiction itself. inception plot twist incoming

only if it gets boring, a trainwreck is still fun to watch, but i'm fairly optimistic with this one

it's about the journey not the destination

Hime is suicide-chan's OC character. She drew herself as a coldsteel the hedgehog wish-fulfillment self-insert and then killed herself so the only 'her' would be the idealized version of herself that she created. Hime's gun violin thing was probably some obscure manifestation of the same power that allows creators to literally create world with their drawing and writing, it's 'omnipotent' because she's essentially performing the role of a creator, which is why she can quickly do things like delete mechs but not conveniently force red to obey her.

MC will have to overcome his artistic anxiety and create his own original design to beat her.

Catgirl is gonna wreck her.

Imagine that in anime all of the doujinshi all real. These raped lolis, ntr'd wives, mindbroken childhood friends

thats the problem with anime's there are only a few who made it to the end. others just crash. a story without a proper epilogue is shite blud

Right now, she has every reason to think that Red's team are the villains.

> they don't agree with her ideology
> Red tries to kill her when she offers help to Red
> Edgelord shows up and threatens to kill her in a gruesome way with no shits given

so are we getting Not!Gretchen?

Main girl reminds me of Lisara.

>Gallant female knight sent by the military princess comes to save her proving that her companions are good people and care about her

vote
strawpoll.me/12756496/
strawpoll.me/12756893/

I guess Mamika won't switch teams for a while. That's sad, I wish she had more screentime. I wish she had all of the screentime. Magical Slayer Mamika as a real show when?

>Big Boss threats her like a daughter
yep, she is going to be full antagonist

She's probably going to go full crazy and be the final enemy for the nice guys team.

Magical girls are fucking scary.

Only thing valid here is the edgelord. And even then Mamika knows at this point that her attacks are seriously injuring her, and still goes in for the kill which makes her a hypocrite.

>Magical girls are fucking scary.
No they aren't.

Magical girls are your friends.

>this faggot AGAIN
Red struck to intentionally kill first. Fuck off already.

Is this the original world of Hime?

Rider showing her the meaning of JUSTICE when?

it's a fucking fight, Red fighted the way she knew, same as Meguca, stop your bitching

OP of the season

youtube.com/watch?v=XbvbrA_K2dQ

Hime is related to the girl that jumped before the train, amirite?

>Mamika didn't fucking know her attacks were that powerful now and fucking apologized and wanted to stop fighting
>RED TAKES THIS CHANCE TO FUCKING TRY TO CUT HER TO RIBBONS
>MAMIKA IS IN THE WRONG FOR DEFENDING HERSELF WHEN SHE WANTED PEACE
I'm starting to think you're just a shitposter at this point.

>no square pupils
Ruined

>alone in an unfinished world
Poor Hime.

mc's sister is probably hime's creator

Either that or some ruins she is currently living at in the real world or somewhere she will wreck in the real world soon.

It sort of looks like an underground rustic vertical cemetery though.

But are you screaming something at me?

In the scene she looks up to the moon and the moon changes with the "world transition effect", so I am pretty sure that is her world.

I don't think I want to be friends with someone that nukes whoever disagree with her.

user if someone slams you into concrete are you going to grin and accept their apology? And after that fake as fuck apology she proceeds to try and NUKE HER TO HELL. Mamika is a shit.

>b-but guys, she didn't know what was she doing!
She's a dangerous individual who would depend on violence whenever things are not going in her way, Red had every right to strike back. you're the one who's shitposter, not him.

Will Hime find Mamika's attacks cool?

>Red struck to intentionally kill first.
Pink is the one who transformed and chased her out the window while Red jobbed the entire time

>someone beats your shit in and almost kills you
>instead of accepting the apology and stopping the fight, you egg them on so they finish killing you
You are either an alien who is very bad at mimicking human behavior or an autist.

>i-if i t-type posts like i-i'm s-stuttering t-then that m-makes o-objective facts f-false
Speaking of shitposters.

Yes, but not as cool as hers.

> Magical girls are fucking scary.

Remind me why the Japs were "scared" by Mamika? She didn't say anything scary.

As said, Red tried to kill her. In the end, Mamika is just a little naive girl that comes from a world where everything is love and sunshine. Then she gets thrown into a world of violence and murder. She's having a serious breakdown at that point because she's overwhelmed and doesn't know how to handle the situation. At the point where Yuya threatens her, she's about to piss herself in fear.

I wonder what happens if Mamika actually murders somebody at some point in the series.

are lewds ok?

>in the next time Hime attack with the iron hearts

Yeah, and as we discover minutes later, she didn't know her attacks would be so harmful. She never intended to kill Red until after Red tried killing her first.

I swear, the people defending Red's actions just plain don't watch the show at all.

Yes, as is the punishment for the land of gods.

She clearly knows what blood is and that her next attack would turn Celestia into spaghetti sauce but still did it. She can't pretend to be innocent after realizing that truth.

I like Celestia a lot. Finally a girl who's kinda like Birdy. Honestly Meteora and her are great. I didn't expect those kinds of attitudes especially in current anime.

>and that her next attack
That happens after Red tried killing her first. Watch the goddamn show, it's only two episodes long right now.

>The creators are evil bakas! They use our suffering to have fun!!!!
>"I understand that your previous experiences in your world leave you with pre-conceptions about your creator but logic dictates that instead of meeting them with these previous ideas in mind we should know them first and determine if they are actually evil"
>WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND ME??!!? LET US JUST BE TERRORISTS AND KILL EVERYONE!!?!
Megucas were a mistake

I like that she's pretty playful, but also practical in getting shit done (see: the whole pretending to be a cosplayer thing).

>Remind me why the Japs were "scared" by Mamika? She didn't say anything scary.
Not him, but I completely forgot about that. Didn't the spoilers include stuff that we now will happen in episode 3? Maybe they were talking about stuff she says there. Otherwise, I see Yuya as far more scary than Mamika is.

I want to see her in a summer dress now

To think it was Celestia's character stereotype that actually USED THEIR BRAIN instead of Meguca's.

Hiroe knows what he's doing with his.

Thanks for confirming you being a shitposter by not giving a valid counter argument to the both posts you're replied to. Either this or you're just retarded enough to not understand how self-defense works.

The phrase of the day is "collateral damage"

Say it after me kids
"Collateral damage"

Yuya best boy

Any other red-head girl character would have lashed first and prolonged that shit for maybe more than half of an episode.

She's obviously from a series where everybody she beats up becomes her friend.

Celestia and Meteora will probably be the reason and brains of the MC team, while Lancer and Big Boss the ones for chuuni team.

So this is gonna get 22 episodes? What the hell is the point?

So after rewatching the episodes here is my current theory:
Chuuni is Sudoku's OC. Chuuni is from an unfinished world but she is self-aware.
Her Holopsychon is the ability to influence the world of gods, she truly is omnipotent in the non "real" worlds.
Chuuni was able to manipulate a already depressed Sudoku into Suicide and use her life to become "real". "The Holopsychon is the power of eternal reincarnation. Dust to life. Life to ashes"
The conditon for a character to become "alive" is
that they get the life from a "god". "Dust to life. Life to ashes"
All the characters are summoned by Chunni in a process similar to necromancy.

Her motive is revenge on the world, or maybe simple entertainment. She was in a unfinished world for who know's how long and simply wants to "punish the gods".

Throw lettuce at him.

MC wants to write his own LN, but doesn't have any ideas. Hime is obsessed with the MC. And makes the story for him.
Also, she, probably, doesn't like redheaded bitch.

Can someone at least tell Sawano to properly use english words?

Go Shiina can do it.
Shoji Meguro can do it (it's just that some of his singers can't pronounce it well).

Why the fuck can't he do it? I heard even the singers know it's grammatically incorrect and try to correct it but he fucking refuses to.

He has good sound, especially when's he's inspired. But God fuck it makes no sense. If he's gonna do that just make up a new language or something.

Red is still just defending herself. Mamika wanted her to give up, she wasn't backing down.

>a stupid kid with a gun starts shooting at windows
>you, being the courageous and strong alpha male that you are, run towards him to take the gun away
>during the struggle, he gets a lucky shot on your arm and you start bleeding
>realizing the weight of what he was doing, the stupid kid feels sorry and starts crying and begging for forgiveness, and drops the gun

>you break his neck
>"muh self defense lmao, better luck next time kiddo"
Shoo, shitposter.

I don't think there's anyone in the chuuni team who could make rational decisions due to their suffering(Lancer and Big Boss), and meguca is just retarded. Not sure about sharkteeth tho, she could be just there to fuck around.

That can hardly fill 12 episodes. Considering the fact that there are two factions it doesnt even make sense to have them fight or try to kill the opposing creators. I am kinda afraid that they'll try to turn this show into some pseudo intellectual mess.

That's not what happened in the show though. Mamika wasn't giving up here, she was just expecting Celestia to give up at this point.

Damage is not real if it gets repaired by magic once the battle is won.

They are suffering but are also old and very experienced warriors. They know about patience and when to retreat, and are likely mature enough to understand the truth of the world and make their own theories.

potato potato, she wanted to stop fighting, red slashed her with a her fucking sword.

He is chuuni, he doesn't care. Just look at the "cool" way he dresses.

>Why the fuck can't he do it? I heard even the singers know it's grammatically incorrect and try to correct it but he fucking refuses to.
I think I read that here
natalie.mu/music/pp/sawanohiroyuki
>ただ、だからこそ澤野さんが歌詞を気にしてないっていうのがすごく不思議で。

She has the most presence out of the "bad guy" team in the ED, but she's also not interacting with the "good guy" team much in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=1HHSNyACdpU
>Hybrid Theory

So he's pigheaded

Of course she wanted to stop fighting - she wanted red to give up.
A robber doesn't want to fight either, he just wants your shit, that doesn't mean it's not okay to defend yourself when he drops his guard.

fucking sawano

>Dumbass kid with a gun mad because you won't play with him.
>He starts shooting things up trying to hit you to make you take him to the park.
>One shot actually hits you and he freaks out a bit when he sees that guns aren't toys like in cartoons.
>He's stopped shooting, but is still waiving the gun around and trying to get you to play with him.
>You're a combat vet and have had enough of this shit and go for a quick kill while his guard is down before he starts shooting everything up again.

>after the stupid kid shoots you in the arm, you take the gun away
>stupid kid wants it back

>you kick him in the face and stomp his head in when he falls to the floor
>"HAHAHA SELF DEFENSE"
If you're not just a shitposter then you're really fucking stupid.