I am a transexual lesbian women in the body of a man

AMA

to clarify, I

Am a biological man, but am a women in my mind, a lesbian women, who also has the gender identify of a man, but still women non the less

its the same as a normal transgender women, but i happen to be born in a male body, so by chance i dont need to transition

nothing is more oppressive to me than to be confused for a straight male, I look like a male and dress and act like a man, and I like to fuck women, but I am also a women, but not a girly women, more like a dyke, but already in the body of a man

I am not like that Riley Denis fairy, I am very manly, but a women non the less

you must acknowledge my oppressed status, or you are a monster

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qPML-n1kRnY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody cares,
bye.

Posts tits and dick or gtfo

tfw to smart two care

ID
>Gay

HAHAHAHAHAAH

How do you know what it feels like to be a woman?

lol

>AMA

>to clarify, I'm a idiot.

>Am a biological loser, but am a error in my mind, a lesbian error, who also has the gender identify of a loser, but still error non the less

its the same as a normal transgender error, but i happen to be born in a nu-male body, so by chance i dont need to transition

nothing is more oppressive to me than to be confused for a straight male, I look like a male and dress and act like a man, and I like to fuck women, but I am also a women, but not a girly women, more like a dyke, but already in the body of a loser

I am not like that Riley Denis fairy, I am very manly, but a error non the less

you must acknowledge my autisms status, I'm a monster

because I am one, thats the whole point, only you can know something like that

A biological woman might be less sure of her womanhood than I am, no matter how much of a man I appear to be, and that I like women sexually

so, you're like a normal man, but a lil pussy?

at least he is confident in his own ID

Can you describe what it feels like to be a women?

wonder if you could marry yourself and claim the righteous tax bennies?

>T. Chrischan

from the outside i would seem like a cis male, and i dont act like woman either, my womanhood is deeper than speaking like a fairy

get the fuck off my board you faggot and i hope you kill yourself. you are the cancer killing Sup Forums.

Would you like to conceive in the future if science was able to provide that?

>implying that actually exist.

good on you mate, congratulations

now use your new found faggorty to lure niggers into your boipussy to prevent more black babies

also bonus points if you hold the tranny shit back a few years and find some white women to knock up and have 3+ kids than be a total faggot with some nigger, that way you made more whites and even reduced the nigger population in one lifetime, God will literally reduce what circle of Hell you fall in for this

can you describe what it feels like to be a man?, if I was a man I couldnt really put into words either

maybe you feel identified with me, but cant put it into words either, dont be afraid....

I would be better at motherhood than any women, I would like to raise my own village of my own descendants, the process of childbirth itself....i dont think any women would say they want to go through with it

youtube.com/watch?v=qPML-n1kRnY

Why do you oppress Female to Female transgenders like me?

Go fuck yourself Chris go draw your comic and beg for money to buy pokemon games

You’re a man and nobody gives a fuck.

I am not mentally ill, like you

>but not a girly women, more like a dyke
Fake and gay.
Trans lesbians are 100% anime obsessed self-loathing soyboys who hate themselves for being male as a proxy for hating other males being more successfull than them. It's basicaly just Super Saiyan stage of being beta.

Nice ID gay

"I am a transexual lesbian women in the body of a man"

>I am a failure in the body of a man

go gas yourself