The Canadian army isn't shi-

The USA one was a 360 no-scope, though.

Wonder how many of them are willing to die for trannies, Jews and faggots.

Canadian special forces are elite. They are equal to Seals and SAS in my opinion.

>curvature of the earth

o shit incoming shills

90% of our population lives next to the biggest military force on Earth. Also since the conception of this country there's been a mutual understanding that America will always get involved if someone starts shit with us

gee whiz

What were Canadian special forces doing in Iraq? When did they get there? I know Canada did not participate in the invasion.

Yeah well russians 360 noscoped from one of their helicopters with a missile

saw a gif of it on /k/

AYO HOL UP!! IS YOU SAYIN THE EARF BE ROUND N SHEEEIT???

>Curvature of the earth had to be accounted for

Bullshit. If a target is in your sites, all you have to worry about is gravity and windage regardless of distance. If you want to hit someone over the horizon, which this person didn't, then you would have to worry about curvature.

And just to clarify, that was said in jest, hitting someone over the horizon if you aren't aware of their position already to the centimeter is impossible to do accurately.

t. xX_BBGunSniper_Xx

>unaware that reflected light can allow you to see things that would otherwise be out of sight due to curvature
2/10
flat earth retards use this trick alot
>SEE, YOU CAN SEE THIS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO BECAUSE OF MUH CURVE
SO EARTH IS FLAT

Explain to me how curvature of the earth has to be taken into account if the target is visible?

I wasn't claiming the earth was flat and I even mentioned 'Over the horizon'.

What the fuck. All I am saying is why does curvature have to be taken into account when the target is in view?

t. Hardscoping faggot

>I wasn't claiming the earth was flat
reading comprehension is important newfag

Whatever, answer the question.

Lurking since literally 2008

>curvature of the earth

they serious with that not to scale disclaimer?

Glorifying killing humans in a far off land , for Semitic's outdate energy. Wow.
Must be planet "Moloch ".

they probably meant Coriolis force but fucked it up