Why does pic related trigger racists so much?

Why does pic related trigger racists so much?

bump. what's the matter racists, triggered?

do you snowflakes need your safe space?

Yes why do racist SJW's hate this man for saying it's NEVER about race and ALWAYS about character?

civil rights mov. is like feminism
it used to be okay,
people that ''stand for them'' nowadays are an insult to the persons who really fought for shit

He was a fucking communist. I'd hate him only slightly less if he was white.

You wanna love peaceful protest? Ghandi has you covered.

I actually like him. If niggers acted more like him and less like apes it wuld be a lot harder to be racist.

>Gandhi
Funny thing is as peaceful as Gandhi was, he fucking hated blacks.

>communist
>orgy loving
>serial philanderer

well here it is,
the most retarded reply in this thread

cuz no one knows how much he loved hookers and he's put forward as an example of a great man

Fuck yourself, sir.

Pic related: (((The UN))) watches over (((their world))).

I'm sorry, I mean the EU. I need more sleep...

he was being coached by communists

I actually don't mind Eddie Murphy. Although most of his later films were shit

I think because he was smug, idk though.

i don't hate him because he's a nigger, its because he was a nigger propped up by communism and the clowns to subvert the american nigger population.

Jokes on you he was an ape. He was a commie involved in bi orgies and was known to beat white prostitutes. Malcomx now he was stand up negro.

He convinced me to judge people by the content of their character...

Then I learned he was a communist philanderer who spent donation money on prostitutes and that he plagiarized to get his PHD and a lot of his famous speeches.

So I shot that nigger

The black skin, the obviously temperate environment and the European clothing don't go well together.

I respect this man more.

even when shitty bait fails

nu/pol/ takes the bait

saged

I wouldn't know why. MLKJR was talking about how the straight, White Male was the most discriminated class in America.

We're all just wasting our time on Sup Forums, user. No happenings today means we just shoot the shit and riff.

They're just gonna cry about "muh cultural marxism" boogeyman and his personal life. All while ignoring the guys they worship were all degenerate scum in their personal life. Their little king Adolf fucked his cousin.

Affirmative Action is systemic discrimination against Whites. We seek reparations

Is this eddie murphy?

This guy

He doesnt, as far as im concerned he is a false prophet.
His pipe dream failed and we are paying the price for it now.

Malcome X was woke, he shouldve been the man people followed.

Was she hot?

Also, would he even be a good cousin if he hadn't given her the opportunity to bed THE Uncle Adolf? I don't think so.

Nah pretty ugly actually. Would not bang.

almost every fucking thread is bait you unironic faggot
any thread that isn't bait, is flooded with them almost immediately
get over yourself
>look mom i replied to all these posters!

Your sentiment is great, but I implore you to punctuate. Sup Forums has a reputation for not being filled with illiterate sheep normies.

I bet MLK would be disgusted at modern american blacks (BLM protests for instance). They are exactly the opposite of what he was about.

We hate communists
X did all the work and this nigger got all the credit

this, MLK was a crypto commie and a proponent of OWG. Malcolm X was a black nationalist who wanted to replace segregation with full blown ethno-states. he was fully redpilled on the JQ

Why are his records sealed?

I don't know why either. White trash busted a cap in his ass and killed him. That should have been the end of it.

Maybe its the huge monuments to him in Wash DC? Or the official MLK day national holiday? Or the fact that many revere him as they would a God?

But to many, he's still just a nigger.

Yeah. Can't understand how many would be simply triggered by just his pic.

>bump

this is a drug dealer free zone. stop with your fucking drug addled code words.

>ive been here for 2 whole months and its always been bad so it should be bad

We set bait to exterminate the Jew

Wife beating
Coke bumpen
Prostitute fuck partyen
Embezzling fuck