I don't give a shit you almost killed yourself to save me , I already married you and gave you two kids...

>I don't give a shit you almost killed yourself to save me , I already married you and gave you two kids, so as far as marital obligations go I'm done, now kindly fuck off and let me do my paperwork, also I hope you weren't hoping for us to team up and go have awesome missions together, gotta become a housewive dattebayo!

Going to my daughters birthday? No time for that , gotta sign papers and wait for that sasuke D , surely I could have my shadow clones doing the paperwork while I spend time with my family after spending my childhood utterly alone, but who gives a shit? Fuck off hinata

Man, she got screwed up HARD

She got exactly what she wanted, though

Kishimoto always wrote female characters as "female characters" and not "characters." I'm convinced he still thinks cooties exist.

Hinata always seemed like she had a purpose you, that's what made her interesting

Being a lonely mom?

You guys try really hard to make good things seem bad. I can only imagine the gymnastics you do for your own lives.

>I already married you and gave you two kids, so as far as marital obligations go I'm done

Blame japan

Hinata is not unhappy with this life because she knows it was Naruto's dream since childhood, it's the kids that are unsatisfied and they are both lonely because of it.

If Naruto made a clone and had it do all the paperwork, then the clone would eventually get bored and make a clone of itself to do the work, which would in turn make another clone ad nauseum until all the hundreds of Naruto clones get sick of all the work and just wanna disappear, so they would all go crazy and try to kill Naruto. Pic related.

Kiba would have treated her better.

Hinata is retarded.

I dunno during that birthday clone fuckup she has a look on her face that just scream 'not this shit again' Hinata's priorities probably changed after she had kids and honestly if her life revolves around Naruto than she's down to being a cardboard cutout.

can you blame him?, japan is a country with almost no family values, kishimoto cant write about a kind and loving family man because he doesnt know that even exist

Yeah, he should take tips from the West, with its higher single parent rates and other people and media taking care of your children.

Oh naruto thread?

Also this scene right here so many feels

Sakura would've been a much better choice.

She was imouto-tier to him, and even if he did want her he had plenty opportunity, so it's on him.
>I want an inferior Minato x Kushina
Sakura is exclusively Uchiha breeding material.

I'm sure he could make the clone thing every once in a while

like for HIS DAUGHTER FUCKING BIRTHDAY

NARUHINA A SHIT.

I'm making a prediction that Hanabi will end up being bustier than Tsunade and will be the opposite of her sister in personality

Best pairing

Stay salty

At least we aren't a country of cucks, europoor faggot.

>Sakura is exclusively Uchiha breeding material.
Truly a fate worse than death

It's just forced drama. No matter who Naruto ended up with, they'd come up with an angsty scenario.

Same thing with Cloud and muh geostigma.

Beats having your husband abandon you for 10+ years to raise the kid all by yourself.

At least he's still around unlike Sasuke who only shows up long enough to knock up Sakura.

>Still giving a shit about Hanabi.
LMAO

Anybody have that pic of Sausky tapping sakura on the forehead and saying "You're pregnant now".

This is why more people should watch Maid Dragon.

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! I JUST WANNA DIE!!!

WE ALL WANNA DIE!! WE'RE KAGEBUNSHIN!!!

WHY DID YOU EVEN ROPE ME INTO THIS!?!

'CAUSE HE ROPED ME INTO THIS!!

WELL, HIM OVER THERE, HE ROPED ME INTO THIS!!

WELL, HE ROPED ME INTO THIS!!

WH-WHAT ABOUT ME!?! H-HE ROPED ME INTO THIS!!

WELL, THAT ONE OVER THERE ROPED ME INTO THIS!!

WELL, HE ROPED ME INTO THIS!!

Yes

>Implying anyone can resist the Sasuke D
Well, except Hinata

I thought of a rhyme just now
>first there was plenty
>which was one too many
>itachi killed them all except one
>two more to go, we've almost won
>sasuke fights itachi, oh boy here we go
>now there's one, but it started with two
>but tobi and itachi knew and so will sasuke too
>sasuke knew the truth, oh no, what do wo we do?
>kill him, said hokage number 2

I messed up.

One of the few people who doesn't care much about him. She gets a plus for that.

>the uchiha were plenty
>which was one too many
>itachi killed them all except one
>but its ok im in for the long run
>sasuke kills itachi, oh boy here we go
>but naruto wants to save sasuke oh no, oh no
>sasuke found the truth, oh no, what do wo we do?
need a puncline

What a slut

And lo and behold, contrary to what Hinatafags have been saying, their waifu did not win in the end. Hilarious.

Into the garbage it goes. I feel no nostalgia from this little faggot. I'd rather watch classic Naruto than Borushit.

>this pitiful samefag
Here's your (you). You need it.

She uh...sees naruto 5 mins a day, that's better?

You say that like it's a good thing in this series.

As bad as she got it, sakura got fucked up WAY worse

>I already married you and gave you two kids, so as far as marital obligations go I'm done
>now kindly fuck off and let me do my paperwork
That's how Japan works. If you come up with something as boring as yamato nadeshiko and decide it's a perfect woman, it's pretty clear you're not going to pay much attention to her or do fun stuff together.

And Naruto just really sucks at his job if he cannot properly manage his time and make use of clones and subordinates. If he insists on doing everything by himself, he's only harming the village by overworking himself and accumulating stress. But again, it's not like nips understand that working until you collapse is not efficient.

How exactly? Her husband has a better reason for not being around and she raised a better child.

That's because he's not an Americuck
Also, might have something to do with the fact that this series is serialized in a magazine for young boys...just saying

>And Naruto just really sucks at his job if he cannot properly manage his time and make use of clones and subordinates
Specially idiotic because
A)He can make FUCKING CLONES OF HIMSELF, why not spend time with his family by himself? Specially since he is missing the most mportant years of his family
B)Surely the guy that is pretty much the ninja president has people working for him who can help him do the damn paperwork

Girls can't have a fleshed out personality and life goals aside from which dude they want to bang in manga for boys?

Hinata should get major points just for that.

I love how even as a mom she is an utter bitch

>husband literally works all the time despite the world being at peace
>can't even take 5mins out of his day to poof on over to his kids birthday
>sleeps on his couch in his home office quite often
>gaiden revealed that he literally about to leave the village with sasuke without any regard for his wife
>own kid hated him for quite a bit
>basically a single mother

>leaves the village when daughter turns three
>always working despite the world being at peace
>literally almost KILLED said daughter because he doesn't even recognize her
>don't even remember if he wears glasses or not
>husband visits once in a blue moon
>didn't have a group family picture for the longest time
>own kid hated him for quite a bit
>basically a single mother

Seriously why did Kishi do this to Hinata and Sakura?

On the bright side Orochimaru is a nice mom/dad and is love by her/his sons. All s/he wants is for them both to create their own path and become good people.

He HATES female characters

He's just traditional like Toriyama.

At least Sakura has a job at a hospital so she has a fulfilling professional life.

When will Salad call out her father?

Never.

True but still. Both girls got a pretty shitty deal.

Madara is dead

Ino on the other hand though.

Same as always

Well can't be worse than Sasuke.

>fucks Sakura
>leaves village for 10 years
>come back and daughter know shit about him and even suspects that Sakura isn't her mum
>explains everything, takes family pics and dinner
>leaves again for other 10 years

Uchihas are literally the niggers of the nunja world.

He visits the village if you take the Boruto film as canon.

Are you really sure?
Given that Sasuke and Madara have the same chakra signature, is not Madara also Salad's father?

We're yet to see, i won't take the film as Canon.

I'm actually comfy watching Boruto desu, also wanna see what will Salad do when she discovers her dad's part shitness.

What kind of dad would Neji have been if he hadn't gotten that splinter?

Who would he have boned?

Naruto wanted to fuck off too, it was Sasuke who made him stay to be Hokage.

When?

Hinata, to give birth to retarded children

He didn't want to fuck off, but he seemed to have no problem leaving Hinata alone which is pretty fucked up.

Gaiden. He offered to travel with Sasuke, but Sasuke convinced him to stay in the village.

Gaiden. Naruto was the one who was going to leave his pregnant wife behind to investigate this for years before Sasuke him because the village needed him.

He gave two shits about Hinata as usual. She's just there to push up babies as any shounen women.

I always found it weird that the fillers and side works always depicted him as having feelings for her despite being her cousin (who is genetically close enough to be her brother).

>as having feelings for her despite being her cousin
Which is totally normal in Japan, you know? Those are the most expected unions between old clans.

And that whole beating the shit of her

Bros before hoes.

>push up babies as any shounen women

Rukia and Orihime both got good ending for being in a shounen IMO. Former is a captain in the end, married her childhood friend, and had a cute daughter with him while the latter married the guy she's been in love with for years, husband most likely took over the family clinic which isn't too busy, and had a cute kid with him. Plus Kazui and Ichika are better in design and personality since Boruto is a brat and Sarada is an Uchiha so she can go crazy at any second.

Could he kill somebody with a fire technique?