You're sitting there browsing Sup Forums

>you're sitting there browsing Sup Forums
>suddenly, Touka asks you this

What do?

tell her the truth

I used to admit it but now that I'm going on 30 I'd probably lie as to not have the cops called on me

Ask her the same.

Get obvious answer.

Make a suggestion.

Profit.

Admit it because I've never been ashamed of it and I'll never understand why everyone always is.

Who the fuck calls the cops on someone for being a virgin?

Sex has become a status symbol.

It was kind of a joke because of how outlandish it is these days to be an adult virgin. What normals don't realize is that the sex doesn't trickle down.

I'm not ashamed of it but they made a big enough deal out of it when I was 20 I can only imagine how it would go at 27.

Why? Is being a virgin at 30 a crime at where you live?

I'd hate for prostitution to be illegal wherever it is.

>Dear god, my birthday's tomorrow, SOMEBODY FUCK ME!

>say "not for long"
>pound her pussy right there
This is the only alpha answer.

What is Ishida trying to tell us here?
///

He kept her waiting.
She kept him waiting in the pool.
He lost OXY.
She opened up his pipe with a very nice tool.
He lost OXY.
They needed to be blessed.

////
His newest poem

>She opened up his pipe with a very nice tool.

ISHIDAAAAAAAAAA

If you're a male virgin over the age of like, 24, many will see you as a creep and a potential sex offender. Yes, it makes no fucking sense that someone who has never had sex would be a potential sex offender, but in the eyes of normies you probably earn more respect as a school shooter than a 24+ virgin.

I don't get it. What's wrong with trying to become a wizard?

The Jews fear magic.

>virgin
>potential sex offender
This doesn't sound like a rational way of thinking at all. If he couldn't go a straight forward and easy way of losing virginity how in the world would he muster the courage to do something illegal and dangerous instead?

Is this manga any good?
It seems that every thread is full of faggots reading this just to watch the trainwreck.

it was at first, not so much now

Rational, on a chinese cartoon image board?

He's talking about irl user. I don't think that anyone on Sup Forums would be afraid of a virgin being sex predator.

>What do?
remember that my father filled up the DVR then proceeded to leave Netflix on until daylight causing last night's episode of TG on Toonami not to record

Ask her if she has ever eaten a child

NIGGA PLS

Delete this.

I guffawed.

Yes.
someone already stole my first kiss though.

So are they gonna fuck?

Yes.
What about you?

No, no one really cares if you are a virgin or not. You will see once you graduate high school / college and actually go into the workforce. No one really gives a shit about one another; much less whether anyone is a virgin.

bumpp

I want Touka to start making moves on him and having MC spill his spaghetti everywhere.

She's getting straight to the point, I see. I guess waiting for the same dick for three years has sexually frustrated her too much.

Yes, how about you?

>No one really gives a shit about one another; much less whether anyone is a virgin.

user speaks the truth. enjoy work tomorrow.