Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume

Chapter 19

And that's it.
Download: u.nya.is/phnljp.rar

How the fuck do these puns keep working?

Kumami gets all the best faces.

It seems this insulting kuma has left Ace in diss-bear.

Go home Carlos.

Kumami is so best girl. Thank you for all the delicious imagery of of a weak, struggling, crying, despair-ridden Ace.

Thanks as always! Kumami is the best.

Kumami a shit.

>S2 never
>we'll never see Kumami destroying Ace with color and sound
>we'll never get a Kumami theme by Monaca

no u
>we'' never see Kumami having orgasms animated

It hurts. Her voice was so fucking good and the sounds she'd get to make in a S2 would be godly.

>You'll never kuma kuma kumas.

Fuck yeah, thanks OP.

Thanks for the translation.

>Agari won
Nice try Kumami, but you can't beat the ace.

How did the captain win with that knuckle chop bullshit? How did the other girl not see the ball floating when the backspin was heavy?

>this chapter

It's cute how she's the only one who doesn't realize how shit she is at ping pong. The sheer amount of despair and tears that form when the hints start seeping through is priceless, and it's even more adorable how she shores up her defenses and goes on pretending like she isn't aware of how inadequate she is.

Ace is so cute.

Calm down, Kumami.

SHUT UP KUMAMI YOU AIN'T NO ACE

ace is no more
press F to pay respects

I don't like how the powerlevels are so off the charts. If Kumami is thrashing Agari this hard, how is Koyori going to win against Kohime without some major asspull?

Why do they have to win? Just accept that the team was doomed to lose the moment they accepted the deadweight that is """Ace""" as a player.

Agari's skill scales with her tanoshii level, which increases the tougher her opponent is.

Is it even worth watching the last 2 eps of the show? I feel like it's just a hard downhill from the Koyori vs. Kururi fight.

>how is Koyori going to win against Kohime
training montage

Every thread until I rise to the top of Nationals.

I loved the last episode.

Did she? She just managed to return one ball last chapter, I wouldn't count it as won yet

She won't be winning shit. It's just that Kumami won't end the game with 11-0 and takes ACE's virginity like she planned.

>all these Kumafags

Where's the Acefags?

Crying alone.

How long until Koyori shows to those shitters who the real ace is?

Still haven't noticed the thread.

POST ACE

PRE ACE

>Speed drive
Yeah unless you use short pips/thick sponge or frictionless rubbers, that's not going to work. And even with those, you'd need a dead ball or a mistake from your opponent

I have faith in ACE.

Crying in the corner.

I hope both lose ans fall into despair. It would be delicious.

Fuck off Umi, that's why nobody likes you.