How does it stay up?

How does it stay up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lnKeN9zIkoE
skythewoodtl.com/fanfic-gifting/
crimsonmagic.me/konosuba/
exhentai.org/g/980830/6de019d365/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Megumin is so goddamn adorable. HOLY FUCK I can't handle her cuteness, my heart hurts every time I look at her. She deserves to be showered with hugs and headpats for her whole life. She's just amazing.

why cant she be real ;_;

>Lewd choker
>Exposes her shoulders constantly
>Most likely doesn't wear a bra or anything under her top
>Gets off on exploding
She's a damn sex fiend.

Crimson Semen Demon

I'm about to start up this animus tonight, how much will my heart bleed for this qt?

Megumin's butt is way too erotic. I want to bury my nose between her buttcheeks.

collar

Mission: steal alcohol from Kazuma undetected

youtu.be/lnKeN9zIkoE

a LOT

Who would win in a fight, Megumin or Darkness?

When is the OVA?

I'm puzzled how you could possibly find this cute.

A raging Aqua appears

I want Megumin to sit on my face and pee in my mouth, tbqh.

So are we doing a cute thread or a lewd thread? I'm down for either.

Megumin dives under the kotatsu to avoid detection.

I'm puzzled how you could possibly find this not cute.

I mean look at her. Such unparalleled excitement and happiness in her eyes. A smile of pure joy. Doesn't your heart ache from it? Don't you want to be the one who gives her those feelings? There is nothing in this universe more cute than Megumin.

megumin even if she was passed out on the ground darkness couldnt hit her

No, this is definitely NOT cute in the slightest

I really like Megumin's red black and yellow color scheme. It reminds me of a snek and sneks are cute.

>Megumin dives under kotatsu
>Kazuma was sitting under the kotatsu without pants

>!
>Megumin used "sexual teasing"
>Kazuma spilled his spaghetti! It's super effective!

she's so hnnghhh

When's the OVA?

I wish to explode inside her

You won't last 30 seconds in her. Her mom taught her everything she knows about how to make guys CUM.

Friendly reminder: If you find Megumin attractive, you should get yourself checked.

For good taste?

I wish to explode 5 times inside her

I talked to my doctor. She said I've been diagnosed with severe case of "good taste." I'm afraid it's too late for me.

I'm sorry to say this user, but you are just wrong. She is adorable and cute. More adorable and cute than anyone else past, present, or future. I need to hug her and love her and cuddle and care for her and laugh with her and hold her. I just can't help but melt whenever I see her and her beautiful smile.

>ywn use Megumin's soft, slender body as a body pillow

Just run me over with a fucking tractor

>run over with a tractor

I see what you did there.

>run me over with a fucking tractor

>tfw you haven't watched or read this yet but you want to because you have a thing for loli witches

Do it.
It'll only take you 10 eps each season.

I'll start on it tonight.

Sleep is for the weak.

watch out user! you might wake up your neighbors by actually laughing out loud!!

I haven't had a real laugh in months. maybe i need one.

I want to rape Megumin and chop her up and eat her.

Yeah okay buddy

Between this and re:zero, which is the better overall anime in your opinion? Specifically, which has the better mc?

Meme magic.

July 30th.

I'm a Konosuba fan, so I'd say Konosuba to both. Re:Zero has a more interesting setting and concept, but it fails ultimately by having bland main characters. Subaru, Rem and Emilia have absolutely no substance to them, and while it was entertaining to see the MC actually try for once, I couldn't get hooked on the story.

Meanwhile, Konosuba's cast is a group of lovable idiots, with relatable shitty personalities. I was hooked as soon as I witnessed Kazuma's cynic attitude and Aqua's bitchy manners. And then Megumin appeared on episode 2, and it's been such a great ride.

Konosuba for both, but they're really really different.

Re:Zero is kinda inconsistent and doesn't really know what it wants to be all the time. Konosuba is just a straight light comedy. The protagonists are kinda the same way.

Daily reminder that this is the OTP.

>Megumin, this mission is a sneaking operation. You are not to be seen. Because of this, we aren't allowed to provide supplies. Your job is to infiltrate the cupboards and escape with the filtered liquids.

As long as she is in front of me, it stays up. Iykwim.

>believing a woman who says this
>ever

>not wanting to have beautiful children with this cutie

It's still going in your ass.

>wanting to keep her virginity intact for marriage
That's cute.

The only reason is that lolikko buttsex is the best.

That line + picture. Jesus Christ, not even the Noro Chizu doujin gets me this hard. It fits way too well.

>checked

Dem digits
Good taste confirmed, it's terminal

I'd rather Yunyun.

You've just been diagnosed with shit taste.

It just means we can have a double wedding.

>marrying two rivals
You're going to have it rough.

I meant the other user marries Megumin and I marry Yunyun at the same time.

What will happen first?

>Megumin makes sweet love with Kazuma
>Darkness rape the shit out of Kazuma

Also Vol 11 when?

Kazuma literally offers Megumin sex in Continued Explosions but nothing happens, so I don't see them having sex anytime soon. But Darkness isn't going to make a move on him either.

Are the LNs proper translations?
Or shitty fan translation?

Yen Press has released the first two volumes, but they changed the honorifics to "Mr, Mrs" and changed Megumin's panties to white to fit the erroneous official artwork.

>changed Megumin's panties to white to fit the erroneous official artwork.
I still don't understand how such a miscommunication like this can occur. The author always wrote them to be black, isn't it the job of the artist to double check with the author or editor before deciding on how to draw a scene in the story?

But you have a fan translation here:
skythewoodtl.com/fanfic-gifting/
crimsonmagic.me/konosuba/

>Darkness rape the shit out of Kazuma
Darkness is all talk. Despite publicly bringing up her fetish repeatedly, she's actually pretty shy and has weird senses of decency.

I have no idea how it went down.

I've been reading through the fan translations, and they're pretty shit with Volume 1 and 2 in terms of grammar and sentence structure. They get better as you go on, and you can pretty much assume what's happening if you've already watched the anime

You know the more I read the Light Novels the more I realize Megumin is the biggest slut in the series

Here's best boy

“Oh, the feelings are mutual, Alderp. Maxwell is the type who likes to go above and beyond, he will definitely toy with you all day and night! Hahaha! Hahahaha!”

God, please let this broken devil lose his interest in me and grant me a quick death… With the laughter of the devil in my ears, I prayed to god for the first time in my life.

“I will cherish you Alderp! Unlike the girls you abandoned after abducting them, I will take care not to break you! Yee— Yee—Yee—Yee—!!”

darkness can be a pretty big slut like in LN 7 where she basically asks for sex and was willing to go through

How about the other volumes?
Are the fan translations readable?

They haven't been released yet. The fan translation has some annoyingly bad grammar, but it's readable.

> I hope you are enjoying LWA

>loved the OVA
>watch the anime
>don't like the anime

>They'd compete for who loves me the most, who can satisfy me the most, who can have more of my children

I'm ok with that

I hear it's getting better, I might binge it when it's over

Megumin has a tattoo on her butt.
Yunyun has a tattoo that is even more lewd.

I would like to know more about this subject, for science.

Blood circulating through my penis, that's how

They both have the same tattoo. It's a barcode.
Crimson Demons are the product of shady magic experiments, so they have these particularities.

Got a sauce for that image user? Reverse image search isn't giving me anything.

exhentai.org/g/980830/6de019d365/

Thank you. Have a (you)

why then does megumin think that yunyun has a more embarrassing tattoo than she does?
Megumin has a tattoo somewhere on her rear end but the location the tattoo on yunyun remains undisclosed but is somehow more "embarrassing"?

I would like to learn more on this subject

Crimson Demons are crazy fucks

That's the real reason Kazuma hasn't boned her. He doesn't stick his dick in crazy which is sad because that limits his options to Iris(shit character) Wiz (probably freeze your dick), quest lady & Eris

Much obliged user

Did you even read what's translated of Continued Explosions? He literally asks Megumin for sex.

what's wrong with a normie like Eris. You can do normie shit then go on thieving quests with her

>he asks Megumin for sex
welp, looks like I overrated this guy, he's the shittiest protagonist in a while

But why does her hat have a face?

Nothing she's one of the few good ones in the world

He probably blew his chance by stealing and black mailing her the day they met unfortunately

>t. Increasingly nervous waifufag