thegoldwater.com/news/3551-Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PRO TIP IF YOU WANT CRYPTO GAINZ WITHOUT THE HASSLE
WEED STOCKS!
Canopy Growth > WEED
Aurora Cannabis > ACB

xlm, drgn, eth,

IOTA

Ripple looks like a meme. But it’s cheap as chips.

B-Bitcoin is dead... what other coins are good???

Zippity is up but ethereum is probably still the safer bet. I would lay off for a few weeks though

Dogecoin
Yenten

I shit ripple

CPU only

>Ripple looks like a meme. But it’s cheap as chips.

Ripple is mooning right now at $2.50. IF you bought in when it was $0.05 you'd be nigger rich.

ZCash is a wise investment, so is Ether

BTC is going to always be the #1. It was the first, and it's finite. That being said, diversify your shit. Eth is a good bet also.

XLM and (((Ripple)))

Dogecoin

Weed stocks are for fags

Pushed by the jew hard. surprise surprise merchant of sin strikes again!

>diversify
>crypto

heh

nope.

Putincoin

Where is ADA going

underrated

Just fucking look fag.
Plenty of other alternative coins that are low price and are suspected to jump up. They will never reach bitcoin levels, but if you buy now you might make a decent return or maybe a dramatic return.
Bitcoin is fucking dead though. Unless you paid in pre 10k dollars you're wasting money and time.

>Unless you paid in pre 10k dollars you're wasting money and time

>Bought 10 btc in 2011 for dirt cheap. Sold it after a month because I thought it was dumb.

>Bought 2 btc at $3000 last year. Blew it on drugs from the Dark Net.

fml

VTC , ZCL are good buys right now

VTC for long term ( a few months)

ZCL for short term gains.
Ha thats nothing i almost put £1000 into btc in 2011, i could have been a billionaire. So it could have been worse.

BAT

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>but the answer is DOGE

10.00 by end of this year minimum get in now while you still have the chance

It's all about garlicoin lads

>not owning LINK
ha

>predictions
fucking wait for a retrace

It's never bad, especially if you buy at dips since it all fluctuates independently to what other cryptos are doing.

chainlink

NGR
It’s the only coin for Sup Forums
thegoldwater.com/news/3551-Sup Forums-Goes-Wild-for-NGR-Coins

>hiding boner for Cardano

What exchanges does everyone use? Which have the most diversity among what you can buy?

wtf does this have to do with politics? this shit needs to be moved to /biz

you really should only use ed

HODL YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC FAGS. INVEST MONEY YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE, PUT THE COINS ON A LEDGER NANO AND FUCKING FORGET ABOUT IT.

thank me in 5 years

dogecoin is really taking off it's all I buy anymore
you can get like 100 coins for 1 dollar bitfags btfo

GNT ma nigga.

ADA has the boyscout appeal, but I don't know if that will help in this market. Crypto is for shadows and will be for a while

Siacoin.

Decentralized file storage to facilitate the future of web development.

Good to hear, considering buying more

None. All the coins are already over saturated.

KEK

>None. All the coins are already over saturated.

Markets are booming under Trump. Get in while the gettins good.

Cryptos are a ponzi as ive noticed bitcoin constantly fluctuate between 17k and 13k So rich fags are making money off people using alt coins.

The only way to make money would've been investing in Ripple, Bitcoins or ether a few years ago. If you invest now in the bull run your money is going to be stolen by the whales.

90% of shilled shitcoins are ERC20 tokens. A fraction will end up being world-changing ideas. All will depend on Ethereum.

My prediction is that Bitcoin shits the bed, a flippening occurs, the scaling issues are solved, and Ethereum rises to 10-15k as normies jump on board for PoS profits, faced with negative/low interest rates elsewhere.

The alt-decimation will occur so fast your head will spin, and by then it'll be too late. All of the 500k shitcoin blockfolio threads will disappear.

(Ripple will also rise to $10-15)

Dogecoin is going to the moon

>If you invest now in the bull run your money is going to be stolen by the whales.

I invested $4000 last year to mine ZCash and I've made my money back x3 so far. It allows me to invest in other cryptos for free and I have a large stash of ZEC for when it moons again.

Cryptos are more complicated then traditional stocks but as a general rule you buy low and hold for the long term, especially in this market.

This, minus the DOGE part.

Take this shit to /biz/

Bitcoin is like the central bank, right? People think dog coin will replace it but im not seeing it. Mostly because bitcoin is used for illegal purposes which cant be tracked.
Yeah a year ago before the market became over saturated. I checked the listing as theres no really useful coin left with a low buy in and market cap. Its also impossible to predict which shitcoins will moon if they even will now as we are at height of the crypto craze before new technologies are developed.

Yeah right. That coin has no future as its only used to buy other coins. It hasnt been updated in over 2 years.

LINK you faggot

take the dogepill user
fees are lower than ripple at the moment