I am a political strategist currently working on Oprah's presidential run. She IS running...

I am a political strategist currently working on Oprah's presidential run. She IS running. I could lose my job for this post. I am a Trump supporter, but right now the best political jobs are with the Democrats. I'm just doing my job . Hopefully you guys can use what I'm feeding you to bring her down and help Trump.
Why Oprah will run and win:

Oprah has the ultimate media power. More than Trump.
She is smart, sharp, and aggressive
She appeals to white people.
She is a self-made billionaire that grew up in poverty.
She will NOT be running on a divisive platform.
She will coast through primaries without having to cater to the fringe left of the party.
We are recruiting Kanye West for her campaign. And it's looking good.
She is praised by both D's and R's She was and is against the war.
She has a massive team of support.

Really, she just needs to win over some middle aged white women to vote for her and she'll win. This will be easy.

Baggage:

Weinstein connections - Oprah has so much power she will easily sink this speculation. She was molested at a young age, this will be easy to flip the script with.
Clinton/Obama connections - She is more aligned with the Obama camp (more popular) than Clinton, but I think once Trump is done, Obama won't be so popular. I have inside info that many Obama players will be taken down under Trump.
Saudi connections - Stay tuned, there may be more developments here that could be bad for Oprah.
Pizzagate connections?

Our main focus is to "De-hillaryize" (a term I coined) Oprah. We're doing our best to make her raw, authentic, non pandering, etc... So the best strategy right now for you guys it to "Hillaryize" Oprah as much as possible. She needs to be connected with and associated with the unpopular establishment Democrats. Trump is the real wild card here. He is entirely unpredictable. And I know he has a war chest ready to use against the Democrats. Stay tuned. I'll be back when things are heating up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CY1_PawQ0rA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Really, she just needs to win over some middle aged white women to vote for her and she'll win.

women don't like voting for other women.

Also, Oprah has no chance of winning, seriously.

This thread has been closed. You can't reply anymore.

faggot

>implying middle aged women wouldn't absolutely love to vote for Oprah

>help Trump
Nobody is going to help Trump. Him and Hillary both offered America nothing and gave America nothing. Oprah has helped people of all colors and nationalities.

If she wins i will offically put my self on welfare and get in line for gib me dat like all the other niggers.

This is the third time you've posted this thread since last night.

Shes not a christian
She could never survive being commander in chief
She would have to run as, truly, a revolutionary

Okay if the Kanye shit happens I'll know this wasn't a LARP

>Pizzagate connections?
Do you mean she was involved in making up the fake scandal (rather than the usual suspects at Sup Forums and reddit)?
Or do you mean you think the fake scandal could be expanded to include her?

Post proof now!

>implying (((Trump))) is Christian

Oprah is a cracksmoker

Cap this, Oprah will run probably get all the skelegates, Bernie Sanders will be her VP and Sup Forums will lose it’s shit.

That plays into her favor. He at least pretends.
She is like a spiritualist.

She's not going to do it. Politics is horrible for your brand and she is not going to like everything about herself and her life being distorted under a powerful microscope or at least 40% of the country hating her.

Trump was a huge risk taker and spent about thirty years building up to what he was going to do, it was obvious from his very first speech he knew what he was doing.

Oprah would also be bruising some serious party egos from at least five serious candidates who want to run in 2020, candidates who are firmly established in the party. She could not just come in and win without the DNC's blessing and support, their primaries are completely different than Republicans and those rules and management prevent usurpers who aren't part of the machine and welcomed by it.

If she runs, she will unironically win. OP is shitposting but 95% of what he's saying is actually true

Maybe they are who they say they are
Even though it has been posted three times, its still tl dr

Just wait, user

What kind of proof do you want?

What would she say to Mattis in a meeting?

Apes are upset by your post.

She's a nigger. People are tired of niggers.

she's not going run you fucking autistic faggot...keep dreaming about your fat nigger cunt

She'd get a dem cabinet

youtube.com/watch?v=CY1_PawQ0rA

Oprah is a gorilla nigger fatfuck cunt.
The world hates niggers. Even niggers hate niggers.

>recruiting Kanye west
Kek

>She will NOT be running on a divisive platform.
Kike detected
I don’t believe you for a second

>black woman
>running for office
>winning
I don't give a shit about Trump, he has done good in getting rid of non-whites in america but he shills for Israel constantly.

fpbp

Or someone like Mattis
My point being, I could never imagine her being commander in chief and meeting with military personnel. Unless something radical happens in the meantime, and who the fuck knows anymore

I'm not sure that's true. Note how the first interracial marriage in a major European dynasty is not with some Arab or Asian or even a Slav but with a nog. There's strong political will to keep them appeased, even China is treading carefully in Africa

>Our main focus is to "De-hillaryize" (a term I coined)

Deanonymizing yourself this easily. OP is fake and gay.

This idea scares me.
She must be a soros puppet

Ok user... she's very serious about running I can tell you that. She's already in the process of building a team.

no chance. Out the gate 3 years to soon.3 years of dirt digging. Keep em secret and wait until it's actually voting time. It's the only option since the dems have no actual viable candidate.

What's with the sterilization and population control shit in Africa? Infowars was harping it on it all day. I'm kind of in on having niggers sterilized.

This is what everyone said about Trump. If you think women don't want to vote for women, I don't know what to tell you.

How is Oprah even still relevant in this day and age?

Speak for yourself. My stock is up almost thirty percent and I'll be paying less in taxes next year.

She should run as a revolutionary
New Constitution
New Schools

BTW, is she a man?

Good point.

The Absolute State of Fake & Gay,
by FauxprahAnon
Let us be caught up in THE OPRAH HYPE, yes lads? There will surely be an army of virtual comrades swarming about as we gamely debate FUCKING OPRAH.

That's not how it works. We feed stuff to journos and they write what we say. We let them take credit for it.

These fake elections are so sloppy they use fucking celebrities. Dumb ass kikes.

Who? Why are there nonstop nigger threads all the sudden? What are you trying to slide?

This is new. It used to be lawmakers but not anymore because lawlessness is the new law

Lmao how can she run on a non divisive platform when that is all the democrats have been building up since Trump won?

You see the Democrats will never give the reigns of the party to Oprah and her group. The GOP had no choice but to give it to Trump. Learn the difference.

Come on guys OprahInsiderAnon is dropping breadcrumbs, let's follow the trail and go down the oprahhole.

Something to prove youre not LARPing like an employee ID card, a paystub something.

Was it save Chappell that said she was an nwo type and could have you killed? Or did i dream that?

>Really, she just needs to win over some middle aged white women to vote for her and she'll win. This will be easy.

Huh? That's pretty much the only ones that will vote for her.
You really think all the hen-pecked guys that had to deal with their wives parroting her shit will vote for her?
You really think she has the hook into millenials that she did with boomers and Gen x?

It's easy to turn the young people against her: she's a billionaire with a media empire. She's just black female Trump that knows how to control her tweets. There. Done.

Google the prince of Lichtenstein

I have some Stedman memes coming that are going to blow your socks off guys, everyone focus in on this now! Ignore the shills that try to distract us with "happenings". Oprah is the happening we've all been waiting for.

kek, american politics is such a joke, bread and circuses are meant to be seperate from politics you dumb fucking seppo cunts

How are you going to handle her past as a crack head and prostitute, and her current life as a bearded lesbian?

There's a conspiracy video on YouTube which alleges that Oprah (and other black masons / illuminati) threatened him because his show promoted racial unity & made fun of blacks (whites were laughing at blacks).

Probably baloney

This.

She represents the very opposite of Dumbf -- something that the latter's ostentatious autism has ensured even many of his won supporters want.

If she runs, she wins. This is amerimuttania we're talking about here -- not a nation with any political knowledge or rational voter thought logic. Amerimutts vote with emotion / using their amygdala (their "baby brain"), and Oprah will assuage the fears Dumbf and his Zionist masters have fomented in them.

> major
> Liechtenstein

She has plenty of time to work on her platform. So far the overwhelming majority of Democrats we have talked to have been supportive of her running. They're well aware of the draw of star power after Trump's win

> it's easy
No it's not, being rich didn't hurt Hillary and Trump and like OP says she's an actual self-made, not an heir. It might hurt her in the primaries against some Bernie tier figurehead but certainly won't against Trump or any other undoubtedly wealthy Republican

>So the best strategy right now for you guys is...
you act like we've never destroyed a candidate before, Oprah will be EZ

This guy gets it. Nice trips btw

You need to study the political math more

No. If Oprah runs she gets a chance at doing it civilly. If she and celebs start dealing in memes they will be fought. It is not good to carry this mess into the next election. Support Trump now, civilized election later.

You act like that was bad. To normies, they've spend the last week hearing "Trump" and "Genius" and "Stable" in the same sentence. Trump won that one, easily.
Oprah won't run. She's worked too hard on her image, and when all the settled lawsuits come out, she would be ruined. Therefore, she won't run and they won't come out.
Last month, it was the Rock. Now it's Oprah. Next week it will be some other SWPL black person, like Wayne Brady.

fuck that pedophile bitch in the ass.

Isn’t a dingo fucking your sister m8?