Are you happy now, nazis? This is what your fake news does

Are you happy now, nazis? This is what your fake news does. washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2018/01/08/a-starbucks-briefly-closed-after-a-hoax-about-a-barista-defiling-white-peoples-food-went-viral/?utm_term=.7c4b1a5a538c

>hoax

Yes, a hoax. Inbred racist drumpf supporters believe everything they read online lol.

way to post the washington post nigger

Washington Post is a reputable news network. Drumpfkins only like fake news sites set up by Russian troll farms.

Kill yourself

Kill yourself

I CALLED IT YESTERDAY YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

THEY WERE FALSE FLAGGING THIS FUCKING BOARD TO GET YOU TO ATTACK A RANDOM FUCKING PERSON

BUT WHAT HAPPENS? I GET INSULTED AND TOLD TO FUCK OFF.

STOP GOING INTO THREADS WITH MEME FLAGS OR BEING A PERSONAL ARMY FOR PEOPLE.

So? As if it doesn't happen.

Why are you so xenophobic and hateful? You’re probably a sexist bernie bro

retards like you post paywall news articles, which means you actually PAY to get fed horseshit.

very elaborate for a false flag that won't even be damaging in the very least for Sup Forums

It doesn't matter, if nobody actually took the bait they'd have their own operatives take it for them.

I smell Oliver...sniff sniff...time to leave this board you are glowing OP

OP is a nigger and a faggot. sage.

It’s a hoax you fucking humans

Oh wow Sup Forums is so very powerful, reality bends to it's desires.

Sure... the local Starbucks employees are angry lesbians and dark people

>this level of damage control
>our staff does not put dogshit in kids chocholates

they are already fucked

kik as if Starbucks isn't implicitly supporting this stuff already as it is

We are happy, now show tits or fuck off with this pansy thread you roastie.

Fuck Starbucks

exactly, niggers do this all the time and i wouldn't be surprised if starbucks is lying and just trying to cover it up

Op you do understand 4chuck did not start this issue, but some nigger on facebook did. 4Chuck just started hunting down the nigress. Stabucks pit bull shit flavored coffee is not for me, and they should really look at the type of people they hire and may need to look into those animals social media postings.

yourr saying Sup Forums was wrong?

Pst. *motions you over* hey user. Yeah. Come here. Closer. *whispering into your ear* you're a faggot, also, MAGA. *licks your ear*

Yo Zuck, wassup my cuck?

Poon slammed. Watch it continue to drop all week. Also, their CEO is a closet tranny.

>dogshit
White girls fuck dogs, they'd be ok with that