He’s back

He’s back

Meh, it's a white flag in France. I guess it will blend in so well there that nobody will find it.

Why does he keep doing this to himself? Why does he enjoy the abuse from Sup Forums?

He never stops trying to beat us.

Any intel on flag location? i heard France?

mods will delete this thread

He has learned to enjoy the abuse.

Here's the exact location if anyone cares to start a CTF thread

seriously, this guy thrives on attention. don't give it to him.

Yesssssss

IDK, this move is pretty clever. Like trying to find a particular straw in a haystack.

>mfw season 2

He’s been back for a long fucking time. No one cares anymore. We won several times, he’s resorted to protesting the president in A Foreign country because he’s such a fucking irrelevant joke. It’s boring now.

obvious psy op. Lets focus on pedophile sweeps

This is how you know we are living in a meme anime timeline.

We have an enemy who sweeps in every now and then just to get irrefutabely BTFO by Sup Forums.

He is a comedic villain. He is like a jester.

He is Louis fucking Stevens.

How about that? Our meme enemy in these dreadful times is none other than Louis Stevens.

What has come of this world?

As much as I want to see another round of CTF, this meme is just dead. We've won too many times for it to matter anymore...

Is this flag still in france? I thought the guy with the sex robot burned it down with his drone?

also how is the austronaughts thing going. i've been away for a while and expect someone must have sent a dildo or a frog to space by now

If the flag is not in America it doesn’t count

Has a discord server been created for this one yet?

this, just leave it, will piss shia off more. you guys have nothing left to prove to this faggot

But that's where you're wrong. Remember last season in Britain? We need to show him that our influence is great, even in the most pitiful of countries.

he was molested by his father who is on the run and he wants someone to abuse him as a replacement.

this one isnt in the US

>burned it down with his drone
flag had flame retardant