Donald "I'm a stable genius" Trump speaks at 4th grade level

Trump Speaks At Fourth-Grade Level, Lowest Of Last 15 U.S. Presidents, New Analysis Finds

Quick Rundown:
>President Donald Trump has the worst vocabulary of any modern president, a new analysis found
>The analysis assessed the first 30,000 words each president spoke in office
>ranked them on the Flesch-Kincaid grade level scale and more than two dozen other common tests analyzing English-language difficulty levels
>The Flesch-Kincaid scale was developed in 1975 for the U.S. Navy to assess the relative difficulty of training manuals biased on word length and sentence length.
>Trump clocked in around mid-fourth grade, the worst since Harry Truman, who spoke at nearly a sixth-grade level.
>"“By every metric and methodology tested, Donald Trump’s vocabulary and grammatical structure is significantly more simple, and less diverse, than any President since Herbert Hoover"
>National security adviser H.R. McMaster reportedly called Trump an “idiot” with the intelligence of a “kindergartener” back in November. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson reportedly called the president “a fucking moron.”
>"It's worse than you can imagine. An idiot surrounded by clowns,” Cohn wrote. “Trump won't read anything—not one-page memos, not the brief policy papers; nothing. He gets up halfway through meetings with world leaders because he is bored. And his staff is no better.”

JUST

yahoo.com/news/trump-speaks-fourth-grade-level-174127901.html

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/10/trump-feminine-speaking-style-214391
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where my Trump bros at?

bump for lols

General Mattis is perhaps the most academic and intellectual people to be working in the government in a long time. And General Mattis respects Trumps intelligence.

So?

you really believe this? :D

>being this slow

this kills the /ptg/

What grade level do you speak at OP? How much money do you have? Have you won any public office? At a certain point it just gets tedious to hear a bunch of unemployed liberal arts majors claim the billionaire president of the world's most powerful nation is dumb, like what the fuck do you have going on that makes you so cocky that you can make that claim? Seriously lay it on me OP, I'm waiting.

You didn't answer my question: Why does vocabulary matter? Last I checked most people don't talk like scientists.

>speaking above a 4th grade level is speaking like a scientist

fuck right off fellow burger

cue the thinkpieces on why it's not actually bad that POTUS has sub-90 IQ

Alright.

Haha Drumpf is so dumb.
tfw i’m too intelligent to be a billionaire president

libs getting this triggered

>Speaks At Fourth-Grade Level,
He's trying to woo lefties.

>liberals all making fun of how visibly stupid Trump is

yeah Trump sure got em

Trump speaks at a grade 4 level because the majority of Americans are only capable of understanding only slightly higher levels than that. He brings himself lower to relate more with his constituents. It's a point that presidents like Obama fail on, as they speak as if they're more superior than their voters.

Look at shows like the Big Bang Theory, most of the jokes are based on high level concepts but to make it accessible they add a laugh track so that the viewers know when to laugh.

Wow by that logic Jimmy Carter was a great president

Who gives a fuck about complexity of vocabulary. It's the efficacy of the message that matters

what are the chances this was done by jews?

6 gorillion to 1

You faggots are so intellectually dishonest you know for a fact the populace at large is that retarded that a 4th grade speaking level is perfect for their understanding. He's literally speaking their language and it still gets his message across to 180 IQ faggots. You don't seriously think he's that dumb because of some fucking index and if you do then you're his core audience.

>He's smart because he inherited hundreds of millions when his father died and his networth didn't beat the stock index

if that was true we would see him modify his vocabulary depending on his audience. He talks the same if it's a rally, a press conference, a cabinet meeting or a confidential phone call with a world leader.

He's just dumb.

>Self made billionaire takes the most powerful office on the planet

>Liberal response:
>H-he's stupid lol
>funny hair
>small hands
>why drumpf not talk intelligent???

lmao 7 more years.

Trump is a such a genius he invents his own words and vocabulary.

Why would you bother even explaining it to him, it's not like he can comprehend. Just read the retarded explanations and enjoy

>self made billionaire

nice meme

Yes, it's a wise and effective strategy when speaking to a very large group. If you're overly verbose or if your phrasing is too sophisticated, much of the meaning can be lost. Hey, is your boss David Brock dead yet? I sure hope so!

people actually believe this is a tactic of his

>The analysis assessed the first 30,000 words each president spoke in office

holy fuck who's the autist that went through each speech and counted to 30,000 words?

ummmmmm no actually he's a billionaire and you have to be a genius to get rich sooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

tell me about the bankruptcies next lmao

>Makes the first 5 of 7 posts in his own thread.

Why are Australians such attention seeking soy boys? How do we solve the Australian problem?

I thought this was the reason he was elected. His connection to the average American.

In case you are 100% retarded I'll explain to you how it works. Nice and simply tho

>Trump inherited hundreds of millions when his Dad died. I know he claimed he started with a $1m loan but his dad's wealth didn't just evaporate when he passed on, Donald inherited it.
>If Trump and put his inheritance into a stock index he would be worth $10b+ today. He has been criticized his whole life for that that's why during the campaign he claimed he was worth around that much.
>Forbes estimates his networth fluctuates around $1b-$3b
>He literally did 1/3 as well as the market. He didn't beat the market over his lifetime. He's not a successful businessman. If you do worse than the market you are unquestionably better off selling off all your assets and buying a stock index.

I like how his supporters are defending him by claiming it's a tactic to talk to the average American. They're literally admitting the people supporting him are uneducated

your losing your edge mate

>Still using 2 year old debunked rhetoric.

What was donald's wealth when his dad died?
Tell me what year that happened.

"Uh" and "um" must score extremely high on this index, or else Barry would be at the bottom. Also, how many of these first 30,000 words are from a speechwriter?

Talking like a smug smart arse won't get you far. Children can understand him, and when they grow up and ask why he didn't get 're-elected/ why didn't you vote for him. The reply "because he's dumb" won't help, since he will leave the country in a better state than anyone else.
People will then vote for a trump m.k.2
They don't call it the "right" for nothing

>the people supporting him are uneducated
They are educated. Just the American way.

Are you implying that women speak at a fourth grade level?
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/10/trump-feminine-speaking-style-214391

it'd be a shame if his speech were to go over the left's head.

The average American is a retard, he is reaching out to there retarded offspring. 4D chess

>when you speak like a 33rd degree mason but can't even defend your home against a 12 yo girl with pepper spray.
fuck intellectualism.

>Using flowered language and $5 words when you want the increasingly dim general public to understand what you're saying

Intellectuals wouldn't be so stupid if they could stop huffing their own smug passive aggressive hate fumes long enough for their brain to recuperate.

Actually people on the left regularly talk about how complicated and hard to follow his sentence structure is.

They say it's not english; that it's incomprehensible.

it doesn't matter what grade level you speak at, what matters is whether people get the idea and then vote to support securing a future for white chilrden

That's true. I meant to add that he's still obviously overshooting by at least a whole grade level.

My i.q is over 9000 and I find Trump to be of godlike intellect

I believe statements from the actual guy much more than the "source familiar with the matter" who gets rolled out for every leftist talking point.

They're used to having to write fifteen paragraphs to try and convince you the sky is green while a strong counter argument is "Look up".

I still think George w. Was the thickest US president...
Trump can say nuclear
Dosnt choke on a pretzel
Declare a crusade
Dodge critical qustions
Relie on aids

> flesh test
> used to define the amount of jargon in speech
> the more jargon there is in business, the more chances people have something to hide

>believing anyone

your bait is old and stale

Funny because Don Lemon was bitching about Trump using big words.

>paying attention to words

Who cares about how he speaks? Results are more important and Trump is making America great again!

>Actually people on the left regularly talk about how complicated and hard to follow his sentence structure is.
Same people who can't like, understand there children

SPEAK. Most people don't SPEAK like scientists. That doesn't mean that those people can't speak WELL. (or "talk gud" as you would put it)

It's not that every Trump supporter or former Trump supporter is a retard. The smart Trump supporters, myself included, are accelerationists. Trump himself is wholly unimpressive and he quite honestly represents the flaws of late capitalism PERFECTLY. But he really, really wasn't supposed to get elected and so getting elected reinvigorated all of the people sick of watching society trudge along to some Soviet-style nanny state run by a cabal.

It's hard to denie that.
No one has even tried to lay a finger on his internal policy, they merely go for character assinations. He has a lot of character to assassinate.

Lol I imagine this came up during his campaign but they decided to stay at 4th grade so as to not offend the intelligence of his base by appealing to leftists.

>Be English
>Denie

It's not rocket science, why would you need to make it sound more complicated/smarter then it really is.
Try and imagine how long winded an Obama speech would be if he had the balls to recognise jerselum as an Israeli settlement

>Trump is from Queens, NY

OCCAM'S RAZOR

Speaking in a manner differently than Trump in 1950s Queens was grounds for an ass whoopin'. Big league.

Y ie m8
Da English language b a forgive mistress
Btw does Arabic only come in 1 font?

>if he had the balls to recognise jerselum as an Israeli settlement

Watch Him at a business meeting. Shit will blow your tiny liberal shill mind.

Just for the record I only recognise Israel due to the fact a recognise North Ireland. It's a unilateral approval, I would like to see isreal get destroyed

everyone is so fucking mad at these new troll tweets, it's fucking great. I've never seen a leader shitpost this opaquely before

I think he speaks bigly and goodly. I understand some of what he says. He has some really nice ideas that are good for the american nation. Its' going to be an enormously great 3 more years.

Hey, subrural retard.
not all of nyc is rowhouses and guys in wifebeaters gettin' fresh

I would love to see trump and prince phillip. They'd shitpost on another level

I speak at a 4th grade level too

only midwits try to sound smarter

Yaeh, as dficiulft as Esnligh is to laern to sepak wlel you can stlil konw waht's bnieg siad fairly easily even if it's all kdins of fcuekd up.

Only foreigners struggle to understand it.
All the foreigners failed to see the ironie of trump saying "like"

Northern Ireland has been occupied for 500 years and yes, Israel should be destroyed. Moving the capital to Jerusalem is a Jewish Supremacist power move meant to deflate Christianity and trick naive/brainwashed/stupid burgers that Jews and Israel aren't hostile outsiders planning the collapse of Western civilization

"Jews" are integral to western society.
>banks

Who's he speaking to?

The average american has a speech comprehension at a third grade level. What's the problem?

Hoover, Carter and Obama were fucking retards anyway.

look at his audience, alexander Dumas.