Inb4:

Inb4:
>Stabbings, bombings, gas attacks
>muh ethnostate

You guys know without guns, there would be less casualties. About any person with an IQ abouve 90 can understand.

Other urls found in this thread:

crimeresearch.org/2015/06/comparing-death-rates-from-mass-public-shootings-in-the-us-and-europe/
gunowners.org/people-legally-carrying-guns-stop-ms-13.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SHALL

k so they just stab eachother with knives instead

Actually there is heaps of illegally owned gun related shootings here despite the law. Guess that kind of btfo your argument.

France is conspicously absent.

lies. except for Japan, what stops their criminals from getting guns is a lack of crime

>its not flawless so no point in trying

Or run em over with trucks
Worst terrorist attack in europe was in the bataclan though so gun fags BTFO

He said >inb4, your argument is invalid

Guns at least keep distance between assailant and victim
Stabbings and acid attacks mean close-up wounding

Remove the islands.

now remove all countries that don't have american blacks.

now remove all countries that don't border mexico.

there ya go, now you have yourself a fair list.

NOT

but bad guys do get guns in all of those countries, and in mine. The people who can't have guns here are law-abiding citizens. Career criminals who've been in and out of jail 30 times don't give a fuck.

france has pretty loose gun laws compared to the uk or germany

Careful mate. Stuffing a strawman that much is a potential fire hazard

Of course. As long as you can prevent arms trade

Niggers are the problem, once again.

I was referencing the Bataclan massacre but that’s cool I guess.

I know lots of people with fully automatic guns laying about. They never chimpout but if they did it would make headlines around the world.

Lots of guns in this country. Its the people that choose not to kill people. Not some police officer 100km away.

Germany is loaded with firearms. Most of the guys i know with g3`s bought them from Germans selling them out of camper vans.

what do bad guys need guns for?

crimes.

has the number of crimes in those countries dropped, despite a change in the availability of weapons (guns vs knives)?

no.

sure, the gun crime statistic itself has dropped, but they're still killing eachother and assaulting eachother, so the root cause hasn't been solved and law abiding citizens just got shafted for trying to protect themselves.

his inb4 doesn't work because the "less casualties" part isn't true.

I'd rather by shot by a gun then have acid thrown in my face

Except this is the opposite of the truth. In Australia just about every fucking crim and his dog has a gun and law abiding citizens don't. Every other week there's a shooting in some Melbourne suburb.

Why does that guy leave out all the BLACK countries? What a racist ass cracka

But baddies do get their hands on guns here in canada

Gee, What a bad day to post Australia in regard to gun crime.

Apparently Chicago didn't get the memo

literally have been robbed 3 times at gun point by underaged blacks in montreal. shit's ridiculous

Or Mexico which has super strict gun laws.

japs are so desperate for guns they LARP with airshit. I almost feel sorry for them.

My father killed a nigger with a gun before I was born during an attempted robbery

Fuck you I may not be here if it wasn’t for his gun.

Go live in the UK and enjoy your new face.

And this one from just a few days ago.

I mean, I don't wanna burst your bubble, but the gun laws don't do shit in Australia.

Canada is being fucking cucked by Chinese LOL

>Japan
Ethno-state.
>Austrailia
Ethno-state.
>Germany
Ethno-state.
>Spain
Ethno-state.
>Singapore
Ethno-state.

The delusions of you crackheads.

No the fuck it doesn't work, the bad guys just become fewer and further between but it doesn't mean there aren't bad people and they don't still get guns.

My country is completely illegal to own a firearm, I think we're at 18 murders today, there's only 1.3 million people on this island.

There was a bust a couple days ago, if I post that pic, you'd swear I took it off COD or some shit. Literally every brand new gun, and every single one had drum mags.

You could pretend all you want that a law does something, it doesn't, the people do.

I think you mean robbed at airsoft point, and you're retarded to boot, how sad

That' right! Banning guns works perfectly, just like banning drugs!

The stats are wrong and OP is pic related. Do your research before you post like a lemming.

crimeresearch.org/2015/06/comparing-death-rates-from-mass-public-shootings-in-the-us-and-europe/

>You guys know without guns

Let me stop you right there with that false statement.

Britain banned guns and violent crime SKYROCKETED.

London - Violent crime capital of Europe. Google it folks.

No gun murders. But tens of thousands by stones, rocks, knifes, bats.

A massive increase in crime rate after total gun ban.

Ask Mexico, most violent country in whole Americas, total gun ban.

>comparing yourself to first world countries

literally ONLY bad guys have guns in those countries wut lol

OP can't inb4
You'd know that if you weren't a newfag

>government bans alcohol
Fuck you governement we’ll make and sell it anyway

>government bans drugs
Fuck you government I’ll smoke and sell anyway

>government bans guns
????

Mass shootings were already so rare in those countries to begin with that it's statistically impossible to link the the ban of guns with a decrease in mass shootings.

BE

BE

Not true. See

Let's be serious though, who is getting shot? They are almost always known to each other in some way.
Yes there are illegal guns, but John Smith walking down the street is not getting held up at gunpoint, is he?
Have you ever worried about being shot at in a shady neighbourhood? It has never once crossed my mind. I would rather our situation than the one in the US

The issue is whether you value freedom over safety, there will always be lawbreakers

America values the right of self defense with lethal force if necessary and trust its citizens to make that decision

The listed countries don’t

No we're 100% aware of that. But there's no fucking way Americans are willing to give up the 2nd Amendment, which is a deterrent against tyranny.

You must hate equality then, since you want all women to be defenseless against men who are larger and stronger. Fucking sexist.

ARMED

>lets take guns away from good guys, surely this will mean no more guns period ... r - ri - ri - right guys? if you dont agree your IQ is not at good.

Melbfag here, there's a shooting at least once a day here. You never hear about it because it's either Bikes or Nogs and they never "mass shoot".

I had to move out of sydney because of all the gang related shootings. that person has no idea what the fuck they are talking about.

>any person with an IQ abouve 90
This subtle bait is a blatant slide.

No

''A law is going to stop a bad guy from getting a gun''

Except in
Latin America
Africa
Most of Asia

PSA my guns all just stormed out of the house they were talking all kinds of nonsense. I'm afraid. I tried to reason with them but unfortunately they were pretty adamant about killing . They said that I should have listened to lefty pieces of shit and banned them long ago and none of this would have happened.

This. Violence, death and suicide stayed the same. Only a few shootings and death from fire arms went down. Suicide included.

>3 are islands
>none have mexico as neighbors

face it, even if you could remove the gun culture in the states (you wont.) we're still not geographically set up to remove guns

>Japan

They still to have illegals guns, they just rarely used on non-crime related civilian because proper guns and working bullets are expensive to come by

>Austrailia
>Ethno-state.
I wish mate

Look at the racial demographics.

English (36.1%)
Australian (33.5%)[38]
Irish (11.0%)
Scottish (9.3%)
Chinese (5.6%)
Italian (4.6%)
German (4.5%)
Indian (2.8%)
Greek (1.8%)
Dutch (1.6%).

91.4% European with predominant being from the Isles.

Brazil proves otherwise. We have gun control and it didn’t work.
>inb4 Brazil is full of niggers
So is the United States. You guys will become like us with you get gun control.

what about france? why doesnt it say france?

>if you get

Guns are everywhere

Thread/

Do you know how fucking STRICT the laws are in Canada to get a gun? Gun laws are fine and all, but up here it requires the government to dive into your personal live with such perversion that there is nothing left uncovered.

So burgers, go ahead and create new, stricter gun laws. They are stepping stones to absolute government control of your second amendment. Have fun!

My guns never killed anyone. Your last presidential candidate killed plenty of people, and I'm talking about foreign policy, not tinfoil.

This is the country of individual rights. Prove that I, personally, am dangerous to the general public before you worry about my property.

Are you seriously insinuating gun crimes do not happen in those nations? The left really has brainwashed you stupid cunts to the point where you have no ability to critically think for yourself.

Bruh. When your country is connected to shit like mexico, there is no way to keep guns out of bad guys' hands.

The argument about gun laws is a persuasion tactic the left is using. They are having you look past the whole "should there be restrictions on our second amendment" and going right for "strict gun laws prevent violence". Learn when you're being played.

This is a bullshit argument. I don't give a shit about gun crime, I just want to keep my government afraid of me.

>criminals don't have guns in the UK

Who is this retard?

>except

yeah except the places without niggers

It's starting to bleed over mate. There are reports of Sudanese cunts jacking homes with guns now. Bikies had a code of honor and only trageted those involved in the "trade", this new crime wave is a totally different breed.

Not an argument.

There are a bunch of gun deaths here in canada. We just have less of them because there are barely any niggers.

its kinda scary how cheap and easy it is to light a building on fire and block the exits

INFRINGE!!!

>doesn't list France
it didn't stop the turk who shot up a mcdonald's in berlin
it didn
t stop the frog who stormed parliament and shot a soldier in Canada
it doesn't stop the roving somali gangs in Australia
etc

>any person with an IQ abouve 90 can understand.
People legally carrying guns stopped 22 attacks last November, including capturing an MS-13 member who was fleeing police

gunowners.org/people-legally-carrying-guns-stop-ms-13.htm