What's with all the transgender hate? The way I see it is you can legally be somenones mum but not really...

What's with all the transgender hate? The way I see it is you can legally be somenones mum but not really, a tomato is legally a vegetable but not really, so why can't I legally be a woman but not really? I' won't argue further than that.

Basically what I'm saying is people have been accepted as honorary this and that for millenia and nobody cared so why the refusal now?

to be accepted as an honorary anything you have to have first produced something of value rather than just chopping your dick off faggot

>to be accepted as an honorary anything you have to have first produced something of value
And that is looking good

You sure are one to talk about producing something of value.

wow. a blind faggot. life must be hard

i am an employer as i manage a group of warehouses so kind of ya

>What's with all the transgender hate?
Incrementalism & they way they feminize society by being irrational, emotional, and part of the Sexual Liberation Feminism Bioweapon.
And I hate the way liberals constantly disparage those who doubt the abused models, missing data, nonexistent consensus, and moved goalposts of climate change sensationalism for "being against science," yet screech about transgenders being their gender of choice without any concept of genetics, neurology, and endocrinology.

So I don't hate transgenders until they get in my face or push society down a faggy slope & start ruining children with exposure to Pride Parades.

haters gon hate faggot

yes we will hate faggots. they are abnormal and annoying

I feel you, I hate SJWs too. Transgenderism isn't a modern fad, but back in the day you just made sure you passed as a woman and blended in. Now 50 year old linebackers in dresses are demanding to be let into women's toilets.

Transvestite and transgender celebs are great. Eddie Izzard and RuPaul are examples. He does comedy and she does television and fashion.
Sup Forums hates anyone not binary because their goal is to save the white race and anything in the way of that agenda gets demolished.

It's okay to be different. I tried pussy, it's boring. It's not for everyone bro.

Have you seen the 80s RuPaul videos? Bitch was slaying.

There is no proof of this, nor any proof that you're going to be willing to post that will prove that, so I'm forced to believe that's a lie.

i bash trannys for sport

What have transgender people ever done to you?

Because they TRY TO MAKE IT MY PROBLEM.
Next.

SJWs, not me.

>A tomato is legally a vegetable but not really.

I'm afraid in accordance with section 3.1c of the Fruit Acceptance and Inclusion Act I'll have to haul you in for this disgusting hate speech. Your livelihood and social standing are now fucked but that's on your head you evil racist bigot.

just doing Allah's work and trying to cure the gay out of them with beatings

Lel that is what my uncle said when my dad told him about me.

Then tell the SJWs to shut the fuck up and stop ruining it for you.

in our fatherland we would just hang any gays or trannys if they didnt leave the village. goodtimes.

>thinks looking good has real value
congratulations, you truly are a woman

They are delusional and mutilated freaks. I refuse to indulge in their faggotry and delusions.

>this is the same thing as a tomato
The hate is because you are insane and spreading a poisonous ideology. Your insanity is literally infectious.