Weed is degenerate. This fucker wants to make it legal later this year...

Weed is degenerate. This fucker wants to make it legal later this year. Some people are quoting colorado stats about using money to fund schools and less burden on police/jail and other bullshit now that it is legal to show that it is not worth it. Give me some red pills to prove degeneracy and why this fucking garbage shouldnt be allowed to be legalized.

Other urls found in this thread:

nhs.uk/news/cancer/smoking-cannabis-worse-than-tobacco/
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/318854.php
drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/marijuana/does-marijuana-use-affect-driving
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3221171/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP is a faggot

Denver is a Mexican shithole.

you're not going to convince anyone.. conservatives were retarded to hand him the election over it

Truth. This land was once a secret white paradise and all weed did was being degenerate filth here.

I was being serious about my request. Does anyone have cancer or lung related problem stats for weed? Is it similar to smoking as its unfiltered, though less total smoking compared to pack a day smokers? I had read you see significant IQ drop with prolonged use that takes weeks of no smoking to return to normal. Any validity to that? Any stats on weed related driving high incidents? Genuinely dont want this legalized, but cant really back up my beliefs in an argument.

>genuinely don't want this legalized, but cant reall back up my beliefs in an argument

Femanon detected

Weed is good.

I live in Colorado and weed is great here. Although, I still only by through one of my three dealers, it's way cheaper. Those taxes make the legal weed a waste of money.

I was in Denver yesterday. 100/ ounce written on walls. Seems cheap enough.

>but cant really back up my beliefs in an argument.
wonder why

>I'm a statist retard, please rape my face
Typical Canadaspeak, bunch of incomprehensible nonsense.

>cant really back up my beliefs in an argument.
Maybe because your beliefs are stupid.

They'll use the money to import more foreigners and give them all free places to live and shit to spend.

This will also lead to people growing weed all over the place, even in national parks which is occuring in both CO and CA.

So OP is a CANfag and can't back up an argument he made up himself with mountains of data suggesting he's wrong

Go smoke a blunt, Leaf

>Is it similar to smoking as its unfiltered

one joint is worse than 1 cigarette, since the joint is unfiltered and the smoke is hotter

nhs.uk/news/cancer/smoking-cannabis-worse-than-tobacco/

marijuana is also bad for cardiovascular health

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/318854.php

>here are my beliefs, can anyone back them up?

yeah not really.
we see no real trends in weed smoking leading to the kind of problems from cigarettes. This is because 1: the average cig smoker smokes 14 a day, where as the average weed smoker is a couple times a week. Not to mention nicotine is a carcinogen as well..2: weed has been known to repair cancerous cells in studies, numerously.

>significant IQ drop
you might be referring to the correlation between lower IQ teens, and people who smoked a lot of weed as teens. Might just be that dumber people find more pleasure in the drug, not neccesarily causation.

t:i smoke every day for chronic pain, still not a brainlet. we'll see though..

marijuana and driving

drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/marijuana/does-marijuana-use-affect-driving

cannabis use and cognitive dysfunction

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3221171/

i believe that smoking a fat joint is probably really bad for your lungs, but again this isnt related to cancer growth. Just smoke through a bong with cold water.

Get off my Sup Forums gramps. Kikebart is down the hall and to the left.

> This fucker wants to make it legal later this year.
No. He wants to enforce hemp=drug meme to further undermine hemp fiber industry for the cotton anglo profits.

Don't worry, everyone wants weed legalized and this guy is destined to do nothing but upset people.

Weed makes the population docile and subservient, hence easy to control.

OP is a stupid faggot.

this user has never smoked weed