Gets called racist when he points out subhumans commit so much more crime than normal folks

>Gets called racist when he points out subhumans commit so much more crime than normal folks
>Gets kicked from game that goes on to be critically shunned as a rehash on release
>Extremely successful comeback
>Skyrockets in popularity

Tumblr tears still delicious to this day! THATS ALOTA DAMAGE Can anything stop the Jonno?

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/5-myths-about-serial-killers-and-why-they-persist-excerpt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its interesting actually. Every single youtube celeberty that has had some sort of politically incorrect drama around them (jontron, pewdiepie and that suicide forest fucker recently ) they all seem to come out more popular and making more money than before

They stand out and people pay attention to them. No one likes a cuck deep down.

those fucking penguins

Who is this fucker?

> non-whites commit so much more crime than normal folks

So, who was it that slaughtered a ton of Native Americans, invented capitalism, invented religion/bullshit, enslaved millions of Africans, and dropped atomic bombs on Japan, killed 60 million in WW2, and conquered most of the world?

I'll wait

The alpha race did those alpha as fuck things

>So, who was it that:
>slaughtered a ton of Native Americans
other native americans
>invented capitalism
jews
>invented religion/bullshit
jews
>enslaved millions of Africans
other africans/arabs
>dropped atomic bombs on Japan
jews
>killed 60 million in WW2
jews
>and conquered most of the world?
the eternal anglo (nonwhite)

He should debate Destiny again

Destiny's too busy fucking his daughter

BADA BING BADA BOOM

GET THAT BLACK GUY OUTTA MY ROOM

it isn't that surprising to me. People are sick all of this bullshit and for all his mistakes people liked the content he was putting out. The big mistake Jon made was going into a debate unprepared. Leave stuff like that to better speakers.

I thought we weren’t allowed to take pride in our ancestors???

Is Jon even white? He's half Iranian.

Looks pretty white to me. He's no shitskin that's for sure so who cares

and he's half an idiot, mostly why there's an admixture of cringe in everything he does either way
the fact that he looks eerily similar to me is discouraging

>slaughtered tons of Native Americans
That was the Native Americans. They did a lot of that for ages before we put a stop to it.

>invented capitalism
Yes and?

>invented religion
You can't be this retarded

>enslaved millions of Africans
That would be the African tribes. They made quite a trade out of it.

>dropped atomic bombs on Japan
Saving millions of other lives that would have been lost in a fanatical mainland invasion

>conquered most of the world
Alpha as fuck

Whites are neck and neck in most categories of crime with nigs. The difference is yes the (muh per capita) but the worst types of crime (mass shooting, serial killing, pedophilia) is overwhelmingly committed by whites. Whites shouldnt be committing any crime when you look at the socioeconomic advantage they have and being supposedly so much more civilized that non whites so they lose by default

That's a long-ass way to say "won".

Logan Paul is just fucking stupid not doing politically incorrect things. He's obnoxious and his fan base are retards.

Why do you keep coming to Sup Forums and using My Hero Academia images?

So being insane is worse than killing a guy for a pair of shoes you don't need?

Logan Paul hasn't uploaded since the incident. I wouldn't say he is more popular. Not mention that filming a dead body isn't related politics in any way. If he laughed at a dead hobo in San Francisco people would be just as mad.

How often is the mental illness used as a deflection though, most mass shooters are not mentally ill. The thing with nig crime is its predominantly compartmentalized to the inner city ghettos so 95% of people that have to deal with black crime are other blacks.

Pretty sure blacks are over-represented in mass shooting and serial killing, too, just not to the gross extent that they are with regard to murder, rape, theft, battery, etc. It'd be interesting to look into the religion of most of these (((pedophiles))) as well.

That isn't the question. The right one is: is he a mutt? The answer is yes: therefore he'll hang first on the day of the rope.

scientificamerican.com/article/5-myths-about-serial-killers-and-why-they-persist-excerpt/
>nigs make up 20% of serial killers
>only 13% of U.S. population
You done goofed, Jamal bin Chinkenstein. Quit watching CNN for a while.

Exactly, whites have dominated the world so hard we're getting bored and going insane. Nigs commit crimes because they're systemically retarded, whites are just bored; it equalizes

It’s the shills go to images . Normie tier anime

It's one of the most Westaboo series, though. All of the antagonists are one-dimensional leftists.

Logan has like 10% more viewers since the video m8.

>I PUT A HOLE IN THAT NIGGER
uh jon
>I PUT A HOLE IN THAT NIGGER
barry please edit that

None of this is true.

Duh, but that doesn't make the example less relevant.

Exactly, and when Jews are subtracted out of the white category, white pedophilia plummets to half.

>implying Persians aren’t white.

He looks white to me.

Some Turk

Holohoax truth here:

Because they break the conditioning.

No shit, everyone wants to see the video that got him fucked. The key is to look at the comments and dislikes.
He himself is either quitting YouTube or going into hiding until everyone forgets this happened. Unlike political drama, he hasn't gained a following of new subscribers looking to support him. No one supports filming dead bodies and laughing at them while there are thousands of people looking for someone with balls to say they're right-wing.
This sudden increase in views will be short lived. Harvey Weinstein also gained a great deal of popularity but it's popularity that has ruined his reputation like it has to Logan. Both will ultimately lose more in the long run.

I only read/watch 80s manime and Ruroni Kenshin so I don’t worry about this degeneracy.