STARBUCKS COFFEE - NOW WITH DOG SHIT SPRINKLES

A Starbucks employee made claims of tampering with customers drinks and food. Fortunately for me I don't buy shitty over priced coffee from SJW douche bags.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/harmlessyarddog/status/934910301836857344?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fortunately i dont see fake posts on the internet and let them make decisions for me

I wasn't a customer to begin with so your statement makes absolutely no fucking sense.

If real, i don't find it funny. It's quite disturbing. Even though i've never stepped foot in a starbucks because of (see image attached)..

Was in the first 5 thread's.
Anything sence last night?

>thinking niggers hating whites is fake
Enjoy your $5 nigga-shit fapachino

This day 3 or day 4 of this shit?

does this coincide with the tweet calling for poisoning of peoples food per antifa? this type of acts can cause hepatitis

dunno its been a few, but i hope they keep it up, this has potential to hit normieland. a butterfly flaps its wings in africa, and some nigger putting shit in a coffee undoes decades of cultural programming on a small percentage of the population.

I work at a restaurant and always make sure to tamper with Trump supporters food in some undetectable way. Usually I twist a finger around in my asshole then dip it in their drinks, or drop a booger in their soup or salad, or just spit in their main.

TFW Shanell Rivers gives you a mocha latte grande

Ahhhh

And here we have a LARP

>fake posts

"Shanell Rivers" apparently linked to real-life person Desinea Dudley via nickname "Tamiya", via Facebook friends/interests associated with Hollister/Foot Locker/Ralph Lauren, and via mugshot confirming the black & blonde skunk hair.

28-yr-old black tranny in the Bronx tried to play everybody.

Kek

Me and my wife's son won't be getting our coffee from Starbucks anymore.

Fake

My son’s wife and I.

And here we have a hillary supporting larper talking about fingering their own dunghole

I doubt it, I dropped out when Starbucks claimed she has never worked for them, which wouldn't surprise me.

A nigger lying? whoodathunkit? Wouldn't surprise me if Starbucks was lying either, though.

Link her Facebook lets ruin her life, like the good old Sup Forums days

It's possible she is using a fake name for her Twitter account but still is a real starbucks worker

It’s typical corporate talk
>we don’t have the employee in NAME”
Just because the persons name isn’t in the computer doesn’t mean she isn’t working for starbucks.

no instead I don't spend money on overpriced garbage that tastes like shit, no wonder nobody noticed the shitachino, the taste was almost the same

>Just because the persons name isn’t in the computer doesn’t mean she isn’t working for starbucks.
just because she doesn't work there doesn't mean she wasn't fired an hour ago

It is a troll. We figured it out 22 threads ago. Keeping larping faggots

>hiring niggers....ever

it's premium faeces tho

Even frozen, so it wont go off too.

bump
We let the (((mods))) scare us into not pushing this operation yesterday. This is not good.

Let this thread die. Someone bake new bread please. Yesterday was the best memes.

twitter.com/muhlibertas
Retweet pl0x

>A Starbucks employee made claims of tampering with customers drinks and food. Fortunately for me I don't buy shitty over priced coffee from SJW douche bags.
This is fake you dumb assholes
Go back to SAGED!

All around me are familiar faeces
Worn out places, worn out faeces
Bright and early for the daily racists
Going nowhere, going nowhere

>STARBUCKS COFFEE - NOW WITH DOG SHIT SPRINKLES
Now thats what I ca l l a Crappuchino!

Brappucino

Niggers don't work at starbucks.

twitter.com/harmlessyarddog/status/934910301836857344?lang=en