Which asspull was the worst offense in HxH?

Which asspull was the worst offense in HxH?

Quality thread OP

This really puts in perspective how much of a hack togashi has been lately

Did 2011 really bring in this many idiots?

What is the role of Alluka/Nanika again?

The retard who keeps making these thread needs to go to make a reddit account and fucking stay there.

>Posts picture explaining Gon's OP adult form
>No one's said a word about it ITT

Also
>gon san

>c-can't think of a come back so I'll just put words into user's mouth
Fucking kill yourself, cancer.

>t.Kubo

Gon-san

Killua not having to pay any price to use Nanika's abilities.

Everything else was consistent with the rules Togashi created.

the only asspull is Kite being alive thanks to his nen ability

You can rationalize any bad asspull if you're autistic enough

Gon going super saiyan because he was angry and having no consequences is the definition of an asspull

I thought that was due to the Chimera Ant stuff. Other ants recalled their past lives too.

he wasn't fed to the queen

I thought his brain was and pitou just kept the body around for training or something.

This
I'd even say this being in itself is an asspull but I'm sure it's going to be explained that it is a calamity that grandpa zoldyck took home from his exploration

The back pain of Togashi

Nope, unless she extracted it through his nose

killua knowing it was dragon dive.

Killua should of had a price to pay which would of made things less bullshit.

None of them. Maybe chrollo I guess since togashi can give him a lot of abilities that are stolen with his book.

Pretty much. It's often misunderstood that people think Gon-San IS the asspull when most people attribute it to gon coming back healthy despite taking that lethal vow.

The next is that Killua can literally bypass the wish cost by making an "order." But that's secondary to gon being sprung back from being a half dead shrunken corpse despite taking a vow to use everything.