Hey kid, wanna make a contract with me?

Hey kid, wanna make a contract with me?

Only if you make a contract with me

Sorry but you don't meet the intelligence requirements, I won't be able to seal the contract.

But I'm already part of the Eris sect.

no i fucking don't wanna make a contract with a shit anime by a hack no talent bitch who pretends his shit is better than rayearth

Is there any way to game QB's contract? Could you wish to never become a witch or wish to never despair?

Sure, but you'll still be as viable to just getting killed off as any other Puella Magi. Which, chances are, you will.

Yes please! I wish to be a cute magical lesbian and retain my human mind and body even if I beocme a witch!

The thing is, you were forced to fight to fuel/clean your soul gem. If you wished to never despair or turn into a witch, couldn't you just run away while still having some "super powers" to play around with?

Would I!

I'll be a really powerful witch with this contract, right?

It's about as likely as personally negotiating a fair contract with a small army of experienced corporate lawyers. Or in QB's case, a very, very, large army of them.

I wonder if there's some way to retain full control of yourself as a witch.
Witches are fucking cool, man.

No but I can give you a nice deal on a shit load of despair.

Being a witch sounds fun. Get to run around committing murder in despair. Once you've fallen that far it seem almost comfy.

I've never watched this but to be honest I'm reluctant to do it.

Would it gave me feels?

Possibly. It's a fun ride either way.

If you made a contract what would your wish be?

to screw over Kyubey, probably.

Ofc

Will you turn into this pure succubus and succ my dicc?

Make my waifu real

Yes, of course. Just say you want it and it's a done deal.

AINT
NO
TELLIN

UNLIMITED POWAAAAAAAAA

big dick

probably to not be clinically apathetic, so I can understand the fall into despair, and hopefully enjoy it

Yeah man