SUNNI ISLAM IS DEAD

Thanks to the USA Iraq became shiite again
Thanks to Russia Syria will stay shiite
Soon thanks to China and Europe all the Middle-east will become shiite

After ISIS Defeat, Millions Of Shiite Muslims Make World’s Largest Pilgrimage in Iraq
newsweek.com/iraq-after-isis-defeat-millions-shiite-muslims-make-worlds-largest-pilgrimage-721470

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alevism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Should be Zoroastrian

yes just look all the Zoroastrian land on the map

Mainstream Sunni will still be alive and well
Wahhabi BTFO

>SUNNI ISLAM IS DEAD
Good. JEW-nni niggers can all rot in the worst parts of hell.

You look at it.

OP is retard or a JIDF Psyop.

Good, Sunnis are jihadi cucks

Zoroastrianism is actually pretty shit, requires inbreeding, being eaten by vultures, bathing in bull urine, etc.... and is in general not desirable

Not to mention that Shiites being devoted anti-Zionist/Israel that makes them quite useful

> muh based shia

no, cuck, it makes you useful

>Political stancing and whataboutism used by a foreign government
>better not support the Muslims goy! that would make you useful against Israel
Gas yourself, kike

nice, where do you learn that? CK2+?

All Islam is civilizational poison and deserves ridicule and hate.

& lots of white folks ,to.In total numbers, per capita narrows up when you consider violent/ situational .YT far less likely to do anything about heinous butchery against them.

Good. Sunnis are murdering dogs. Their entire sect is based on murdering the rightful heir of muhammad so their warlord scumbag could take over. 99% of the problems with islam stem from this.

>syria
>shia
it's majority sunni as is the SAA and the SECULAR syrian government, genius

>le based sharia laws
You have to go back Reddit

Nothing i said implies i approve of Sharia law or any kind of Muslim immigration to Europe, however given the situation in the middle east it would be useful to support Shiites there against Israel and Saudi Arabia

>Being a newfag upset about Shiites and Iran
>thinking others are reddit
pic related

>i approve of Sharia law
>>better not support the Muslims goy!

>Specifically say i don't approve of Sharia law
>retarded navalnycuck comes back with strawman argument

bump

Iraq is still massively Sunni, Syria is MAJORITY Sunni and Turkey (The real next regional player) is pretty much all Sunni. I love the Shia, but you're spreading misinformation as if it were aids out of your faggot cock.

I do hope for an Iranian-Turkish super alliance though. That would be a dream come true along with Turkey retaking the Balkans and expanding.into their rightful clay.

But Germany and France will be sunni in a few years.

>I do hope for an Iranian-Turkish super alliance though.
Possible
>That would be a dream come true along with Turkey retaking the Balkans and expanding.into their rightful clay.
Hell fucking no

Ideally i want the Balkans to be retaken as greater Serbian and Hungarian territory, Iran should expand but stay to the middle east and i think Turkey can fall under more Shia influence than you are expecting, Alevis (basically same as Alawites) are 10-25% of the Turkish population, they are a larger percentage of the population than Shiites in Syria actually
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alevism

Also while Syria and Iraq do have Sunni populations, they are largely politically castrated at this point and don't hold much if any government influence

Fuck off nigger

>Millions Of Shiite Muslims Make World’s Largest Pilgrimage in Iraq

happens literally every year, as you are no doubt aware

YA ALI
YA HUSSAIN

Turkey would at the very least take Bulgaria if the EU or NATO collapsed. We can take about who SHOULD retake the Balkans until forever. but we should discuss who WILL take control of the Balkans, and we both know the answer to that. Especially if Iran is permitted to move west towards Lebanon and along the adjacent coast of the other smaller oil rich countries on the other side of the gulf when Iran and Turkey draw plans for division. I think Turkey will only make moves towards Palestine, the Rest of Cyprus and Azerbaijan when it comes to Asian Expansion.

>Turkey would at the very least take Bulgaria if the EU or NATO collapsed.
Personally i am betting on a Russian expansion if this happens, i wouldn't be surprised if Hungary, Bulgaria, Serbia and a lot of the Baltics aside from the typical butthurt belt states would be friendly/favorable to Russia, given the friendly relations between Russia and Iran along with increasing relations with Turkey, i would expect that Russia would have a significant say in how the Balkans would be redistributed, Turkey might expand some but it would likely be limited to areas already occupied by Muslims like Kosovo and parts of Bosnia that aren't republika Srpska

>a lot of the Baltics
Balkans i mean*

bump