Zero Kara Hajimeru Mahou No Sho:

>relearning traditional chinese to read the LN
>learning simplified to read the manga
>trying to learn moon runes to read raws
Has a thirst for lolis and tigers ever motivated anyone this much?
I hope they fuck at least once in canon

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/zhongwen-chinese-english/kkmlkkjojmombglmlpbpapmhcaljjkde
wenku8.com/book/1597.htm
wenku8.com/novel/1/1597/index.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why would you do this

>liking shimakaze this much

wew

>shimakaze
OP said he likes loli, not shota

I suggest killing yourself

>relearning traditional chinese to read the LN
You live in SEA?

she's doing stuff to my dick, and I thought that it would kill a lot of birds with one stone.

Wow, I bet she has a really cute penis

I'm an American chink, so I need to remember what I learned in chinese school

F L A T
L
A
T

user-kun 加油!
Though if I were in your shoes I would learn just one or the other primarily, and use Pleco to look up unfamiliar characters from the other script. Are you importing Taiwanese version or finding rips online?

God she's so hot

I'm using wenku8 for the simplified and then google translating it piece by piece into traditional.
Unfortunately I can't do that to the manga, so I'm learning the conversions for that.

Why is flat so much better than cow tits

Can someone spoil me if the boy stays or not? He's annoying as shit.

Well, I can tell you that you definitely don't have to worry about a boy hanging around

he leaves and becomes the antagonist for books 6&7
Flat is justice user

u r gay pwned

Thanks.

You can tell she wants the big barbed d.
(This is from volume 8)
I can't wait for the doujins

Does furry guts and the witch ever fuck?

>google translating it piece by piece into traditional.
Eh, 差不多。

Have you tried this chrome extension?

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/zhongwen-chinese-english/kkmlkkjojmombglmlpbpapmhcaljjkde

I can't read moon, but..

wow that makes it a whole lot easier. Thank you kind user!

Because you have excellent taste user

Where do you get the LN images from user

>google translating it piece by piece
Remember to use a find-replace extension to scrub out names and setting specific jargon before handing it to the MTL.

You need to make an account, but this has the Commie characters version of the LN complete with the images. It has up to volume 8.

wenku8.com/book/1597.htm

Why do you need an account?
wenku8.com/novel/1/1597/index.htm

I actually didn't realize they taught using traditional in chink schools over there, here in SEA shithole we switched to simplified a few decades ago.

Mm, thanks

depends on the area I think, my family and I are Taiwanese and all the major schools were started by Taiwanese so they taught traditional, but lately they're starting to incorporate simplified to attract mainlanders as well

Google translate to convert between traditional and simplified script doesn't have any problems with that, it's just switching writing systems.

No problem user. Always good to see someone who is actively avoiding banana status.

Misread sorry, I thought you were doing MTL not transliteration.

Man that scene when they first arrived at the village was awful. I mean I know the village people will fight/hunt the gang in the end but the way they started accusing the gang felt so rushed and disjointed. Like, can you at least hear the kid first? Damn.

Man, that's weird

I think the fact that the witches had recently genocided their village would make them rather unwilling to hear out their side of the story. Remember, the kingdom is on a national witchhunt so this type of response is expected.

Every girl in the LN gets a Beastfallen protector. I haven't read that much to actually know the context behind it.

Yeah I know what you mean. But they started accusing the gang BEFORE they found out the kid is a witch. If it happened after, I wouldn't have any problem with it.

I WANT TO CUM INSIDE SORENA

Just jack off over her ashes man

I'll cum inside her big titted granddaughter instead.

The first anime season is adapting only the first LN volume?

Furry propaganda!

Is the season also a double cour or is it single. That's a whole lot of episodes for just one LN.

>big titted granddaughter
A
HAHA
AHAHAHAHA

You are in for a big surprise if you think so.

W-what?

>projecting this hard

Albus is a liar. Solena's granddaughter wishes she had big tits but she's flat as a board

I hope something bad happens to that fukkboi.
And is it going to be a 'story of the week' format as with ep 2?

Depending on how much filler white fox puts in I guess

>filler
Is there not enough material?

This image gets me horny every time.

This ep was almost completely anime original, so we might see a few like these.

I love Zero and Yohei's interactions. Zero is chill as fuck and Yohei is kind of chill too but serious enough to be Zero's foil. This episode wasn't very good but I'll keep watching for these two.

I can't wait for the sappy parts in the later parts of the novel

I am a Malaysian chink and I failed to see how hard is it to understand Traditional Chinese since they don't look much different to me.

Blond kid once again said something about wanting mercenary head in this episode, are bestfallen heads some kind of hyperbolic time chambers for witches?
Also it bugs me that he mellowed out so much after all that effort he put into killing him in episode 1.

It seems that his Chinese is rusty as a whole.

I have forgotten most of my traditional characters as well, so it's hard having to translate from simplified to traditional when you don't know what the initial character even means

Tell me, why does he wear clothes in a bath?

If I could read moon I could have a more accurate guess, but I think that they just finished traveling and this is their first bath in a while, so he just jumped in.

>every flat thing that moves is a loli now
what happened?

In that case I would suggest OP to never look back to Simple Chinese.
I never experience such hard times before but I recalled that many Taiwanese argue to me that they don't understand about the "Simple Chinese" I mistype back when I was new in a forum full of those guys.

>Obscure Manga translated into TW traditional
>Only learned simplified in US
>Oh how hard could traditional be
MFW

If I has to guess, he's being modest (non-sexual bathing with a woman).
And it's not like the clothes will make things any worse than the fur.

Is he comfortable around seeing her naked now?

I think the jump is much harder for you guys, yeah?

They're like mana power banks for magic purposes, though only n00bs really need them.

And it's not like Albus can do anything about Yohei after getting BTFO by 0.

Yeahpropagandaisabitch.

Zero doesn't wear any underpants or a bra(not like she would need it anyway), so I think that trend continues and Yohei got used to it

Does he get a boner?

what city or state is this?

It was at first. Esp the ones where they rewrite the entire thing
It's gotten better from learning Japanese, but worse at the same time because I start to read Traditional in Japanese...

The online raws as well as the manga are in simplified script.

It's not so hard once you pick up some of the more common characters. Actually you can argue a lot of traditional characters have a more logical construction than their simplified counterparts.

>be Malaysian Chink
>go to Popular
>oh boy, light novels!
>it's all 繁体字

You are not communists, why did you guys adopt the simplified system?

Popular sells light novels?!

Simplified Chinese was a mistake.

There are browser plugins that converts between traditional and simplified. Also, kanji-tomo now supports Chinese for OCR.

Still best to just learn Japanese though. I hate how it's impossible to know how to pronounce names when reading Chinese.

>I hate how it's impossible to know how to pronounce names when reading Chinese.
Duwang.

Yes, go to the Chinese books section and look for 轻小说. Different size bookstores will have different size selection, e.g. 1U's Popular only has one small shelf, while Sunway Pyramid Popular and Ikano Popular each have like six shelves of the stuff.

We switched in the 80s, I assume to help us do business with China which are a bigger market than Taiwan.

Why didnt the MC request she change him back to being human before he does his service of protecting her?

But at least she's still bigger than that boy right?

She wants a strong bodyguard. His beast form is surely much stronger than his human form.

>implying a human can fight half as well as a weretiger
You're in for a treat, senpai.

We joined team gommie in the 70's so that they stop funding the commie terrorists.

Are you guys saying that Albus is Sorena's granddaughter?

>Fantasy anime about a loli and a beastman doing adventure shit

It's like this series was made for me.

Fuck off furfags

>is an anime
Too bad, my African brother.

>his fingers are thicker than her arms
>I can't even begin to imagine how hard the stomach bulges will be
God damn fucking fuck. I think my dick is alive.

This will sadly never happen.

10 volumes in and how is the romance status progress?

Is this really how it's done? Seems dangerous

Honestly? No. This is what saws are for. Axes are for felling and splitting.

cute little toes.

Of course not

Make way for best witch.