What is Sup Forums's consensus on this anime?

What is Sup Forums's consensus on this anime?

I think it's pretty good desu.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KokfYulpSqA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Was my first animu so I'm biased. But it gets too much hate when there are far shittier shows out there.

It's great if you feel like turning your brain off and watching some senseless edgy gore and violence.

Yet another series where the author didn't know how to write, so they just made everything edgy. It gets shit on because underage B&s went around touting it as the second coming of christ. Same thing as AgK really. We'll see another series just like it in a few more years.

I thought the soundtrack was the best part of the anime. Other than that, it was kind of a disappointment. I think the story of the manga was better and more complete. There was actually closure unlike the anime.

Was also one of my first and I rewatched it twice and read the manga.
It's okay, but it's not stunning. Probably a 7/10

Strange how a change in choice of words can lead to completely different outcome, huh OP?
This place is ridiculous.

haven't watched it since high school but i really liked it in high school. doubt i'd like it as much if i first watched it today. the music's top tier, though.

Elfen lied, people died.

Never watched it, got no patience for edgy garbage.

It's that anime you watch as a teenager cause it has nude anime bitches and gore at the same time.

It's pretty hard to decide which is more cancerous: this or Tokyo Gayhole. The underaged/retarded fanbase is common though.

If I was an anime/manga, I'd be elfin lied.
It's intelligent, nihilistic, and has a wicked sense of humor

I liked it

was that Lucy at the door at the end?

The anime is very much the edgy trash for newfags that Sup Forums has always mocked it as, but the manga is a decent read.

>Yet another series where the author didn't know how to write

Fortunately the author has gotten much better at writing, pic related.

No fucking shit, in the manga she just walks through the door and there's like 40 more chapters

If Sasuke Uchuha and Shadow the Hedgehog had a baby, Elfen Lied would be the baby.

I liked when the guy and his cousin were making out. That's all I remember.

Sup Forums's made up of a teenagers who think they're mature for liking maid dragons instead of "edge."

So, easily one of my first animes. Think I was 14 at the time and I was one of the annoying little shits that spouted off how great it was. Really dug the OP/ED too.

Then I tried it again a few years later for shiggles and fuck me, it was horrid. I couldn't beleive how utter shit it really was. Pretty much was just solid tits and gore. Still like the OP/ED to this day.

Literally a 1/10, probably the worst anime I've finished.

It's the only show my normalfag friend knows and anytime anime is brought up in conversation he has to rudely interject this shitfest into the conversation.

0/10. The show is hot trash.

it's absolute dogshit, but I feel as though it's something you have to watch.

This

Pretty fun, but it has an obnoxious fanbase that took it way too seriously.

why should we turn our brain's off ? the writing wasn't bad ! it has an average story but it's trying to be deep and shit ! it had a decent story why do you guys shit on it ?

AOTYAYEY

>LAMO DUDE TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF!

>If I was an anime/manga, I'd be elfin lied.
>It's intelligent, nihilistic, and has a wicked sense of humor
kill yourself
even if you are being ironic kill yourself

Ignoring the fact that it was complete trash, it was alright.

what's the trash about it? it was a decent show stop shitting about it

B-but...but...but EDGE

EDGY

Am I doing it right?

Stop typing like a faggot.
Lurk more, retard.

Probably a 3/10. Baby's first edgy anime.

>Stop typing like a faggot.

But I said EDGY. I'm contributing to the thread.

why would you quote that post?

We used to love it, but now we all hate it for some reason. Im guessing becasue it became too popular.

Remember this badass mofo?
He should have been the mc instead of that whiny fag

youtube.com/watch?v=KokfYulpSqA

it was never as good as the OP made it out to be

that klimt art...

One of the worst stories ever written, with completely retarded characters and bad fights. Literally garbage.

What? I've never seen Sup Forums be so positive about this show than in this thread. It used to be automatic bait to even suggest this show was anything more than absolute shit.

Elfen Lied is that rare case when Sup Forums is 100% right.

He had actual character development in the manga.

>We used to love it
>We

I really liked how deep and complex this series was. Too bad it goes over most people's heads.

for elfen lied 2.0 just read brynhildr in the darkness