G-Goebels?

G-Goebels?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=29Tok39r5m0
youtube.com/watch?v=AyFxDlOVwAk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>(((miller)))

it's all the perfect irony

Trump getting one of his jewish lap dogs to go on national TV and argue with other jews

He's a jew. Stop promoting this kike.

Unironically our Jew

Steve Miller is based

I also wouldn't be surprised if Goebels himself had a touch of the Levant

He's pretty cool tho. He's like a chaotic neutral Jew.

Being a propagandist is kind of a Jewey craft desu. You need to be able to scheme and think like a Jew.

He's a good guy but Sup Forums says I can't like him

No Jew is our Jew, but as long as some Jew might be 'doing good', then great. However, don't be fooled; there are no good Jews.

Trump likes him because he goes on shows to kiss his ass. He'll have a job in the admin as long as he keeps doing that and nothing else.

Stephen "CNN needs their whole crew to remove this jew" Miller

He looks like he's been injected with Putin's DNA actually. I think he's turning more and more Russian. Perhaps the same mechanism as getting infected with Bogdabots...

>Stephen ''Cosmopolitan Bias'' Miller
He sure TOLD those rootless cosmopolitans!

youtube.com/watch?v=29Tok39r5m0

I love Trump but if anyone's /ourguy/, it's Steve. He's proved himself, only shills will put him down because of his heritage. There is no one fighting back against the global Jewish agenda harder than Miller.

kill yourself shill rat

god damn that interview is infuriating to listen to, fucking (((journalists))).

Sup Forums says a lot of dumb shit desu

He's a Jew who worships God and not Moloch, whose symbol flies on the Israeli flag.

The point of Sup Forums is to be virtuous but make up your own mind. Trust nobody, not even us.

>insulting the Reichsminister für Propaganda by comparing him to "Miller"

How dare you, OP?

He does have an aura of a circumcised Goebbels

Wrong. There have been good Jews.

For example, Emperor Vespasian anointed Josephus as an honorary Flavian. And Hitler made Emil Maurice, a fouding SS officer, an honorary Aryan.

Trump needs to hire some real bruisers to appear on cable news.

I mean actual bruisers, someone who would pick Jake Tapper up and bodyslam him on live TV. Trump can pay his bail.

Miller is in the ethnostate express lane, sans 23&me.

pol we need as many jews on our side as possible

logically this is obvious because a strong nation means more support for israel

Based Josephus

Am I the only one who thought it looked like he was on opioids?

#MeTwice I mean #TimesToo.. fuck it just get in here

Yes, it's obviously cocaine if anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=AyFxDlOVwAk

Just think, in another timeline Miller would probably be writing scripts for MDE sketches.

Fuck off. That jew is probably our only hope of Trump sticking to his hard-right anti-illegal immigration agenda. I don't give a shit if Miller traces his ancestry directly to the King of Khazaria. He's fine by me if we eventually get a wall and more spic deportations.

Yup.....their whole "Crew"

>Implying he isn't Sam's ghost writter