Sup Forums you are weak. Why are you weak? Because you don’t have enough HATE

Sup Forums you are weak. Why are you weak? Because you don’t have enough HATE

Actually that picture shows why Sup Forums is weak more than any lack of hatred.

*pokes your forehead* come back when you have more hatred, then face me

>74 meme
hatred is gay, it implicies you got no life.

One of the strangest things I ever heard was that the concept of a special eye formation being formed by emotional trauma is actually based on a real life condition. Kids who get abused can have an aberration in their pupils that spills out into the color part, sort of like a sharingan. Mishimoto and his brother (who authored Satan 666) might be clued into some fucked up shit.

I dont need hatred to win.

you got a link or article on that? quick google search and nothing came up.

you are weak child, you need more hatred!

They are weak because they are to busy trolling people into insanity
>LeBouf

The machine runs far better on love than it ever did on hate.

>Naruto
Wrong anime. Hate will eat your soul and crush your body. If you're to master this life, you have to learn to look forward in anticipation, not backward with disgust.

You do not know the way

Go post your gay Naruto shit somewhere else, faggot.

>mfw I saw a SUV with naruto stickers on it on campus today

>look forward in anticipation, not backward with disgust.
based gene poster

Hatred of life is what keeps me alive

The guys name is Kishimoto, so my post is bad, been a long time since I read those mangas. I'm sorry to not provide sources regarding the pupil thing, but I read it here on Sup Forums or on the other Sup Forums being referenced to Maddy McCann and other suspected abused kids. Kishimoto's brother's manga is called 666Satan, not Satan 666.

The point is to overcome and master your hate, so you can unleash it when the time is right.

>See: Mace Windu

The way is forward. That's all we know. Ain't got time to stop and wallow in anger and disdain. This life has no brakes.

Carrying around the weight of hatred and living in a life of darkness will only eat you and leave you a broken but weighted shell. It's easy to see all of the bad and give up. It takes guts to see all the bad and stay hopeful.

go suck nigger cock freak

anger channeled inward or kept contained destroys you
anger directed honestly is self preservation

How the fuck can you "stay hopeful" when kikes are getting away with their crimes, whores are ruining everything and niggers and spics are chimping out all the time? Hope is the last thing a faggot like yourself should do. Get angry and do something

Hatred makes me weak in a sense, it makes me be in a constant state of distress and I can't properly focus on my studies while in that state. I can lift weights harder though.

You will, child.

You will.

Because, no matter what dark ambitions those who seek to destroy would carry, time itself holds ultimate power, and those who cause grief only welcome further grief into their own lives. The universe is built upon balance.

Good people do not accrue debt. Getting angry will only accrue the debt that destroys men in the end.
Trust me, I've danced with the Devil more than I can tell. Dancing in the dark, if you will. Where reality gets smashed to pieces and the wails and moans of shadows haunt a man for endless days.

The ((Uchiha))