Can someone give me a quick rundown on Steve Bannon now? Is he good or bad? Pro Trump or Anti Trump...

Can someone give me a quick rundown on Steve Bannon now? Is he good or bad? Pro Trump or Anti Trump? Was he a traitor this whole time?

>Bannon says he backs Trump
>Keeps stabbing Trump in the back.

Depends on what you mean by "backs"

>hey pol, was this middle manager crypto-jew stabbing the local arch-crypto-jew in back the whole time?

bannon is a lizard

bump

1. Bannon is a traitor

2. Bannon was the leaker

3. Bannon works in online media and politics

4. Bannon works for the Chinese Commies and with Kissanger

5. Bannon claims to be leader of Alt-Right

6. Bannon is ruthlessly defended on here and cuckchan, thread after thread. Even a sticky on how he never said those things.

7. Bannon defenders post in the same idiotic manner as the Spencer defenders.

8. Bannon had bad intentions from the start.

9. Bannon worked for Navy Intel and Hollywood

10. Bannon believes he masterminded the meme war.

11. Spencer has ties to Dugin through his wife.

12. Dugin calls Bannon soul mate

See the pattern yet???

BANNON ACTUALLY BOUGHT 8-ch/pol/

Bannon was the starscream to trumps megatron
Right hand man that’s always trying to take his throne

Why is he still silent?

It's all part of multidimensional chess that Trump is playing with the world. It would take me weeks to explain it, but they will make it clear very soon.

And you will be ROTFLYMFAO

T_D says he's bad so Sup Forums does too now

Heh. Neat analogy.

I haven't really been paying much attention because it all just seems like too much outrage and drama, but it should be an interesting thing to look back on after it plays out more.

Pretty much this. Sup Forums has gone to shit

>Can someone give me a quick rundown on Steve Bannon now?
Fucking how lazy are you shill? Your boss (Bannon) asks you to figure out how Sup Forums feels about him every 4 hours, and you keep making these threads. The fuck is wrong with you?

You fucking shit OP, get this straight. Those who get paid to shill love Bannon. Those who don't, love Trump. We all know your boss (Bannon) is a deep state agent. Now fucking stop being lazy, and do some real leg-work by going over all the posts in all the threads.

Don't fucking be a lazy shill. If there's anything worse than a shill, then it's a fucking lazy shill.

Bannon has always been trying to expand his own power. He used Trump until Trump favored Kushner and Ivanka over him.
Fire and Fury is actually intended to predict that Trump is going to fuck us over and if he does, that Bannon be the clear choice to be his political heir because he predicted it all.

He's a grey wizard, not white or black.

He’s the brown more sloppy

>He used Trump until Trump favored Kushner and Ivanka over him.

Bannon made it an easy decision for Trump. The bannon tactics unironically risk burning the whole ship lol

Ivanka on the other hand is family and they are also seen as "compromise" (democrats, kikes). and they are from the same wealth class.

>Fucking how lazy are you shill? Your boss (Bannon) asks you to figure out how Sup Forums feels about him every 4 hours, and you keep making these threads. The fuck is wrong with you?
8/pol/ mods come here becaue no one goes there anymore.

>8/pol/ mods come here becaue no one goes there anymore.
Impossible. Infinity chan is where all the original Sup Forumsacks went. That board is hard core anti-Jew nazi all the time. This board only consists of Nazi Larpers. What are you talking about? When did people stop going to infinity chan.

That sounds so unlike what Sup Forums was after being raised from the dead I can't imagine it's anything more than the usual thing that happens with a subgroup of fanatics getting mad and making their own satellite chan as has happened countless times in the past.

Hey boomerbitch, how does it feel knowing Trump just signalled there will be no e-verify? What does his dick taste like? Must be pretty good judging from how much you ride it.

> If there's anything worse than a shill, then it's a fucking lazy shill.
You would know.

It's ok shill. You tried. I know you've won nothing in your life, but you should be used to getting participation trophies by now since no one has the heart to tell you retarded brain that you fucking suck at everything - including shitposting, I mean how can anyone suck at shitposting? You have to be worse than shit to suck at shitposting - which is what you are.
>You have been awarded a participation trophy from Sup Forums for shilling, because you suck at shilling.

You realize you're acting like a gigantic faggot right now. Worse than 2015-tier SJWs. Don't you?

You have nothing to say. Nothing of your own to say or think. Waiting to be told what to think. How many posts talking about how "hurry durr ur shilling isn't working on me" until you realize how transparent you've been with how upset we've made you. If we weren't upsetting you this badly, these threads/posts wouldn't get responses and you faggots wouldn't need to make a thousand comfort threads every week.

>trying THIS hard everytime you're called a boomer or a mutt
Ever heard of trolling induced transgender syndrome (TITS). That'll be all of you T_Don't in two years. Mark my words, screencap this and revisit it when you're snipping your cock off and bleaching your starfish for teh Gawd Emper0r.

The real question is when will Steve Bannon quit paying you annoying fucking shills.

its pretty pathetic how many people fall so hard for cults of personality. like goddamn the the God-Emperor Trump meme was not meant to be taken literally

Actually he pretty much is radagast, you're right

Excommunicato

>until you realize how transparent you've been with how upset we've made you
You're posting on Sup Forums cause of some poli-sci class project in some liberal university, aren't you?
>If we weren't upsetting you this badly, these threads/posts wouldn't get responses
Most of the responses here are your classmates. At most there are two other shitposters on this thread other than me.
>you faggots wouldn't need to make a thousand comfort threads every week.
I haven't made a thread on Sup Forums for 4 years. I only come here for the lulz and the shitposts.
>Ever heard of trolling induced transgender syndrome (TITS).
Ok, not poli-sci. Something more worthless than poli-sci. You're in some feminism related major, aren't you?
>Mark my words, screencap this and revisit it when you're snipping your cock off
I'm not a Jew, and you shouldn't be appropriating Jewish customs. Even I don't make fun of Jews.

He knew the populist movement would win an election. He banked on Ted Cruz, but Trump ran a better campaign, despite being very neo-conny himself.

Just ask yourself, where would we be if Cruz were president?
Paradise.
That's why I still support Bannon.

Henry Kissinger said that the White House is a 'war between jews and non-jews'. Sup Forums is unironically siding with the jews.

>You have nothing to say. Nothing of your own to say or think. Waiting to be told what to think.
But just in case you're not a shill, but are a newfag or a boomer, let me make this worth your time. The reason why I think Bannon is a deep state agent is because he worked for the pentagon and then Hollywood (MK-Ultra central). He met Andrew Breitbart at a Hollywood event. Breitbart wanted to start a pro-Israel news network, and guess what? Bannon was one of the founding directors of Breitbart.

In the grand scheme of things, Breitbart is just a tool used by the CIA. You see, many people talk about Operation Mockingbird, but few realize the extent of it's success. The deep state either owns all the media or it influences media. The ones that are not owned by the deep state are influenced by Israel.

Now how does Israel fall into this whole mess? Israel, like Nazi Germany (lebensraum) wants its land that was promised to the Israelites in the Bible. This is called the Greater Israel plan (see pic). Israel does not have the numbers to go to war with most ME countries to realize it's Zionist dream of the Greater Israel plan. So what does it do? It hires the CIA. The CIA controls a lot of the news outlets, and whatever it does not control, is controlled by Jews who are sympathetic towards Israel's cause.

Breitbart is heavily pro-Israel. If you think Bannon is a nationalist, then you're a fool.

Here ends my courtesy to you. After this, you will only get shitposts from me.

>reee noecon jews
>reee why don't you keep hating the jews
>ree boomers & CIA

I'll tell you one thing. The Bannon reee is and has always been delicious.

If he cucks on immigration what will you honestly? Just answer the original question and stop talking out the side of your mouth like a boomer.
Also, ok, you haven't made a thread on pol in blah blah blah, and yet you spam that copypasta everywhere (yes I know its you rabbi). You don't refute anything I say, you don't even address it and comfort yourself by forcing the belief that I'm shareblue or some shit. The reality is that you're sharemutt, the bizarro dimension alternate reality dysgenic shareblue.
I hope you end up sewing your own mouth to a kike's asshole human centipede style just to prove how loyal you are to them.

Go back to my first post and tell me whether or not I actually think Bannon isn't just another shabbos goy.
I'm sorry but may I call out the king crypto that actually matters instead of doing the typically alt-kike thing to do by spamming copypasta from ptg and turning pol into reddit? Go ahead and shit post, all you'll get is You's in return

Delicious is it? You've piqued my interest. Is just as delicious as say, mutt reeees?

Nah. Mutts were fucking great when they took off. The ree was old memes tho.

>quote from Fire & Fury

And into the trash it goes

No one has any fucking idea.

>communicates with ben shapiro
>bows down to netanyahu
>rumored to possess an IQ of over 115
>owns a few houses and vacations home all over the eastern United States
>learned fluent english over the course of his infancy and childhood
>direct descendant of relatively new alcoholic bloodline

>Just ask yourself, where would we be if Cruz were president?
>Paradise.
>That's why I still support Bannon.

>If he cucks on immigration what will you honestly?
What exactly is he going to cuck on? Are you referring to DACA? I'll cross that bridge when it comes. There are a lot of pieces at play here.
>Also, ok, you haven't made a thread on pol in blah blah blah, and yet you spam that copypasta everywhere (yes I know its you rabbi).
What? What do I copypasta? Also, I'm not Jewish. I thought I mentioned this already.
> You don't refute anything I say, you don't even address it and comfort yourself by forcing the belief that I'm shareblue or some shit.
Please no emo stuff.
>The reality is that you're sharemutt, the bizarro dimension alternate reality dysgenic shareblue.
Good shitpost.
>I hope you end up sewing your own mouth to a kike's asshole human centipede style just to prove how loyal you are to them.
Ok shitpost, not top tier, but ok. Since you've assumed I'm a kike sympathizer. I don't sympathize with them. Having said that, i don't sympathize with anti-kikes either. I see no difference between the two. Both are trying to form their own ethnostate and they're blaming others for it.

>Go back to my first post and tell me whether or not I actually think Bannon isn't just another shabbos goy.
I don't refuted this. I don't remember saying that I thought you were a Bannon sympathizer. I did call you a shill multiple times, but I didn't think you were a Bannon sympathizer.
>I'm sorry but may I call out the king crypto that actually matters instead of doing the typically alt-kike thing to do by spamming copypasta from ptg and turning pol into reddit? Go ahead and shit post, all you'll get is You's in return
Good shitpost.

> What exactly is he going to cuck on?
The whole fucking thing.
>Are you referring to DACA?
DACA, E-verify like I said before, wall/security in general, etc. Etc. Etc. Etc.
> I'll cross that bridge when it comes.
>Jesus take the wheel
Got it, you're a pussy and can't just say what you'd do.
> There are a lot of pieces at play here.
Like, chess pieces? Are they 4 dimensional?

Kek.

A little tip. It's super cringey and makes it really clear that you're just a Gen Z migrant from Reddit when you grade every shitpost/anything as good or bad.
Just call me a faggot and move on like a normal person.

>Just call me a faggot and move on like a normal person.
That's what I was hoping you were going to do. But you post like fucking newfag. What's with all the emo stuff? Anyway, you're a faggot.

Idk, I guess I'm just not use to how all you 2015/reddit migrants talk.

>Idk, I guess I'm just not use to how all you 2015/reddit migrants talk.
Ok.

He's good.

He's probably an alcoholic, he is the most relevantly pro-Trump person to ever live (seeing as how Bannon stylized and informed the Trump campaign and encouraged Trump's climatically rowdy behavior). He's a media genius.

That being said, he's too narcissistic and he is a philosophical idiot like Michael Moore who speaks and thinks in logical principles, often preserving their own simple worldview despite the data. Despite this, again, Bannon is probably a crypto/social white nationalist, and if not, is certainly a friend to Sup Forums anyway, if nothing else because of his prolific (but subtle) shilling for himself in the media, often through reckless leaks.

Yeah his chess game is called Alzheimer . Trump is better then clinton but acts acts like a member of the skeptics

>DACA, E-verify like I said before, wall/security in general, etc. Etc. Etc. Etc.
How many has he reneged on so far? Also, he put a travel ban on 7 countries, appointed Mattis, and finished Isis, so why did you say security? Anyway, that's a detail.
>Jesus take the wheel
I have one vote and a brain you faggot. I don't go subverting nations.
>Got it, you're a pussy and can't just say what you'd do.
The best I can do is gather information and make my own decision when it's time to vote. I shitpost for fun, and I discuss politics to poke holes in others understanding while hoping they poke holes in mine.
>Like, chess pieces? Are they 4 dimensional?
No you fucker. What is the point of removing illegal immigrants? I see two
1) They take up jobs that Americans can do
2) They tend to vote democrat.
If we have sufficient jobs for Americans and all illegals vote Republican, then is there really a need to throw them out?
There are too many actors who benefit from illegal immigration - construction companies for instance. In addition, you also have politicians who are willing to protect illegal immigrants (Commiefornia is now a sanctuary state). So it's no longer that simple. Trump can want to end illegal immigration, but it's Congress that passes legislature. Trump is just a figurehead when it comes to laws. He can't fucking sign an executive order to deport illegal immigrants and built the wall - because that can easily be overturned by the next president. It has to be passed as a law. Trump has promised to end illegal immigration, and he's working on it.

When I say there are multiple pieces at play, I don't mean 4D chess. I mean there are additional facets which you're not accounting for, without which the conversation is shortsighted at best and disinfo at worst.

Also, for your viewing pleasure, the reason why I think there are so many shills now on Sup Forums is because

Thread at 9:30pm
Thread at 1:40am
Fucking lazy shills. Ruin it even for the hardworking shills.

underrated

this