Nips finally went for realism in their tropes

Naisu

Isn't she Irish?

>american girl
>stripper
Makes sense to me.

>she isn't fat

LWA is not an anime

she's of Irish descent, but is clearly American, her official your-anime profile states so

>wasn't
no wonder they all become strippers over there

Yes, and?

This desu

KISAMA

>Americans
>Pure
You just made me happy knowing that China will soon rape you. You slut

>nuke japan again meme
Are you lost?

>she even goes to clubs and "knows" the DJ, and tried to corrupt her friends into going

I'm a tourist from Sup Forums

Would you rather prefer her to be a land whale?

> Create a stripper witch
> Everyone thinks she's american

Hey clubs are pretty cool if you go to the ones without normalfags. I'd rather meet a fun girl like her, although sadly it's impossible outside of 2D.

>American girl
>Not a whoring herself for profit
Am I just misunderstanding you and are actually mad at them for toning it down too much?

why do you guys hate America so much? It's the greatest country on the planet

and the fat ?
the burgers ?
the liberty loads ?

I am an American. No one hates this place more than those stuck here.

I love America, as an American.
Maybe you should just move to a good fucking state.

Most powerful≠greatest. Plenty of other nations are actually better places to be born a citizen of.

Like where?
I mean, there are tons of shit places in America, but tons of great ones, too.
Just leave your shitty California city and move to a small Maine town, or something.

Im just stating the facts user

Its your fault that your culture is such degenerate thing

>those are slowly being taken away.
Freedom might all be gone, but pretty sure the burgers are safe.

Maybe, just maybe it is because of sentences like:
>two nukes wasn't enough

>N-Never make jokes about Nippon on my anime board!
How's the autism?

>This is just what freedom looks like
>Let's spread freedom all over the world
>They hate us for our freedoms
Something is starting to make sense. It was all just an euphemism.

Switzerland and Austria would be my main picks, but Netherlands and Belgium seem nice too.

No hamburgers. No guns. No English. No nukes.
Really, are they even trying?

>How's the autism?
That would have more weight if the thread hadn't been started by an OP taking offense about an American girl being portrayed as a stripper. Or feeling compelled to quote every poster making fun on OP and american girls and call it American hate.

>No hamburgers
I'm sure each have their own cuisine, not like hamburgers are worthy of praise anyway.
>No guns
I understand having guns is pretty much needed when you live in constant fear of nigs, but those four countries are at least 80 positions above USA in the global safety index, I personally haven't seen a gun in all my life and never cared for it, it's just a matter of upbringing.
>No English
Even better, you learn the national language + English on the side, having multiple languages is very beneficial for the mind.
>No nukes
North Korea also has nukes, so what?

>No hamburgers.
You can get burgers almost anywhere
>No guns.
Guns are overrated.
>No English
So?
>No Nukes
Firepower≠Quality of life

>>No hamburgers
>I'm sure each have their own cuisine, not like hamburgers are worthy of praise anyway.
You take that back. Hamburgers are the tastiest fucking things in the Goddamn world.
>>No guns
>I understand having guns is pretty much needed when you live in constant fear of nigs, but those four countries are at least 80 positions above USA in the global safety index, I personally haven't seen a gun in all my life and never cared for it, it's just a matter of upbringing.
It's also a great hobby, plus, even without nigs, it's always best to be safe. And if we're bringing out the minorities, you guys are now full of Muslims much worse than our nigs are.
>>No English
>Even better, you learn the national language + English on the side, having multiple languages is very beneficial for the mind.
So you'll always be subpar at the great language in the world, the language or empires? I mean, really, you could have at least cited the rest f the Anglosphere as being better than the US, because at least they get close.
>>No nukes
>North Korea also has nukes, so what?
And that instantly improves its status from -500 to -400. A 100 point difference. That's pretty big.
All burgers elsewhere are trash. See above for rest of your points.

>All burgers elsewhere are trash.
It's bread, condiments and some fucking meat. it's the easiest thing to duplicate. This is coming from somebody that fucking loves burgers.

Then why are they trash elsewhere? Why is it so hard for Europeans to make good burgers?

Fuck off burger, Iv visited America and burgers there were mediocre compared to ours

US cant cook for jack

Where the fuck did you go? McDonald's? You need to go to the good places.

Right back at you you ameriturd

Maybe because they don't have mexicans improving on the basic formula by adding jalapenos, avocados and stuff.

Where are you from? Anyway, as the creator of the hamburger, America clearly has the advantage when it comes to good Mom & Pops.

>create an American witch
>isn't fat
this is just wrong

Disgusting. You taint the sacred hamburger.

Reminder that hamburgers were invented in Germany

Reminder US copied the German design, again

>America gets mentioned
>Depth groveling yuropoors flood in to the thread because of their inferiority complexes
Every time

And thank god if the US follows Germany's Hitler.

I want to dick this mick!

Did /spa/ teach you nothing? just because an user is not American does not make him European.

>as the creator of the hamburger, America
no

That's a myth. They were made by German immigrants.
If it being made by immigrants makes an invention claimable by their land of origin, then the only "American" inventions are the Tomahawk, the Mohawk, and death by Listerine.

>as the creator of the hamburger,
Why don't you take credit for coming up with democracy while you're at it?

The origins of the hamburger are unknown and debated, but the only proof of them being German is the name, and a fifth of Americans are German, anyway.

I didnt know Hamburg was in US

We certainly improved it.
A ton of Americans were from Hamburg.

Post actual proof, other than the name, that hamburgers are German.

>Hannah Glasseincluded a recipe in 1758 as "Hamburgh sausage", which suggested to serve it "roasted with toasted bread under it". A similar snack was also popular in Hamburg by the name "Rundstück warm" ("bread roll warm") in 1869 or earlier,[6]and supposedly eaten by many emigrants on their way to America

you can google it yourself, this isn't /ck/

>copied

we improved it

>slavfu is fat
>amerifu is a whore
Should be the other way.

Pumpkin pie.

Regarding hamburgers: not a German or American invention, but Roman.

cs.cmu.edu/~mjw/recipes/ethnic/historical/ant-rom-coll.html#3

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamburger#History
>disputed
That's like me citing Louis Lassen.
It's disputed. You need certifiable proof. But there is none. All we know is that it became popular in America.

Isn't she a bit too light-skinned, skinny and thin-lipped to be American?

And where are the watermelons, bacon and fried chicken?

>disputed

Yes, by butthurt burgers. We literally have written evidence about it

pole dancing ≠ stripping

>We certainly improved it.
I don't know, Atheninan lottery system seems like a better system than the current clusterfuck system.

Thanks for the proof. Don't you have a continent to ruin, Hans? Or is this Mehmet?
You people are absolutely worthless. The world would be better off if you all dropped dead tomorrow.

>dumb burger cant read citations from wikipedia

Sasuga

I find hilarious that I just posted proof ROMANS INVENTED HAMBURGER and you're still discussing if fat mart sharters or potato farm animals did it.

Face it. If hamburger was invented by Americans, it would be made with fat covered in corn. If it was invented by Germans, it would include rotten cabbages, piss or some other disgusting shit like this.

Point is she spends her time sliding her ass around hard cylindrical objects.

Still doesn't count as stripping though senpai

Im cool with Romans too.

Only Americans are stupid enough to believe that one place invented meat between two slices of bread

Only krauts are stupid enough to believe all meat between bread is the same.

that discussion is over now we're unto the far more important issue: did the Irish invented a pole between two slices of meat or did the Americans?

>did the Irish invented
Spanish or French speaker detected.

Hating America as an American never made any fucking sense to me.

Our country is god damn massive, and largely developed no matter where you go. If you don't like it in one place, just go to another. Our states and regions can be so vastly different from one another that hating the whole thing is just retarded.

You can still hate the USA as a political entity, or the general (culturally fairly homogenized) population.

>why do you guys hate America so much? It's the greatest country on the planet
America ain't a country, m8

>The USA are a top3 country in NA
ftfy

Guys, when you see people discussing politics in Sup Forums, REPORT. DO NOT ANSWER.

Otherwise this place will become infested with Sup Forums.

This isn't politics, it's Sup Forums.

>most obese country in the world, fatties are disgusting
>if you get sick you either lose your life saving or you are left dying like a dog
>good luck getting a decent education if your parents aren't rich
>MUH GUNS
>no fucking culture, history or tradition
Thanks god I was born in a civilizated country

>it doesn't matter the country user, as long as we are together
Rerailing thread with best grill words

If you give a shit about that stuff, sure.

I'am glad she got some moments on last ep, and even un the opening you can se her more. I hope she will have an important rol on the show

>No hamburgers
I know you're joking but there are burgers all over the world
>No guns
Gun ownership in Switzerland is quite high.
>No English
Lingua Franca of the western world, most people in Europe speak it though you should learn a language if you live somewhere else
>No nukes
Lower chance of being strategic target while still being defended by nuclear countries

shittiest place to live from what ive been seeing and their ego is too high.

>Thanks god I was born in a civilizated country
Oh, the Iron-E

>Belgium
NOT
A
COUNTRY

Technically, it is, though it shouldn't be. It's not a nation, though.

I just understood why pole dancing is considered sexual

And 'm8' isn't a word, fuckface.

Neither is 'ftfy', if you are so into calling things with proper names, even when everybody know what you meant.

>coming from the fuckland that sold their industry to the Chinese
You can't make this shit up

>most obese country in the world
no it isn't, it's not even in top 10
>if you get sick you either lose your life saving or you are left dying like a dog
Maybe try not being a useless waste of space and try earning more. it's called free market, you commie scum
>good luck getting a decent education if your parents aren't rich
plenty of scholarships for people actually willing to learn. also, America is land of opportunity, you can achieve great things without any silly diploma if you are smart and hard-working.
>MUH GUNS
what's wrong with protecting your own country?
>no fucking culture, history or tradition
oh, it was bait all along, now i feel dumb for wasting time
>Thanks god I was born in a civilizated country
Only 10 countries are more 'civilizated' than the USA, according to the Human Development Index. Unless you were born in one of them, you weren't born in a 'civilizated' country

You didn't just move the goalpost, you attempted to kill the fucking Arael with it

>bait
Try harder next time whaletard

>America is land of oppoturnity
>While it has one of the lowest places of social movement among 1st world

Cant make this shiy up, burgers dont even know how shit their country is

>161 words
>focused exclusively on a single one

wew, lad