Why this studio trying so hard to be like Kyoani ? Have they no shame?

why this studio trying so hard to be like Kyoani ? Have they no shame?

>P.A work
>Shame

No they don't.

Sakura's Quest > Kobayashi the Dragon Maid

>Kyoani invented cute girls

Aaah you Kyoaniggers. Next thing you're going to patent breathing.

What? P.A.Works is pretty much the only studio left that is mainly focusing on originals, unlike KyoAni which adapts its self-published LNs. Not exactly alike.

PA Works sameface is cuter.

PA Works may be shit lately but at least they are not stuck in a comfort zone like kyoanal

>instigating studio wars
GO BACK TO

PA works did nothing wrong.

I think they are just trying really, really hard to create a studio brand like Kyoani does. They always have a strong female lead, similar character designs, and generally have a mix of drama and SoL elements.
Sakura Quest, Glasslip, Shirobako, Hanasaku Iroha, and Tari Tari were all more or less like this

PA Works is so boring. They're probably the most samey studio.

Its funny to think that Uchouten Kazoku is animated by PA Works and not KyoAni despite its setting being in Kyoto

>Sakura Quest, Glasslip, Shirobako, Hanasaku Iroha, and Tari Tari
>all original shows

Where is Kyoani originals then? Munto?
"Trying to be Kyoani" your ass.

All Kyoani shows are originals basically.

Mods? Could we maybe start removing these stupid threads please?

Not even him, but your reading comprehension is fucking awful. Go off yourself.

Kuromukuro without the sol shit when?

Noy him but if you talking about
>They always have a strong female lead, similar character designs, and generally have a mix of drama and SoL elements.

Since when that's in most Kyoani shows, especially "mix of drama and SoL elements." part, Kyoani shows either comes with pure SoL(i like their pure SoL btw) or "something of the week" with stupid forced drama finale in last few episodes, also usually Kyoani show had male MC.

your mom is my original dicksleeve

end yourself

>They always have a strong female lead, similar character designs, and generally have a mix of drama and SoL elements.
Sakura Quest, Glasslip, Shirobako, Hanasaku Iroha, and Tari Tari were all more or less like this
so exactly what about this is kyoani?

If Netflix bother to make sequel.

Speak English you spic.

You're the reason this site is dying.

Isn't that a good thing, given that would mean the animators aren't paid a pittance.

True Tears 2 when?

Wish Kyoani animated that. Only Kyoani deserves that success.

I'd rather Sup Forums die than see it flooded with people that don't belong. Oh wait, it's too late.

That show is a flop. Why do you think it is a success?

It won awards and Kyoto gov cover the budget, so it's a success for the studio, because this show basically made for winning honors, not earning money.

Kyoani will never choose that kind of show because it's not moe enough for them.

But kyoani will never adapt Kumeta style properly (and any other non-K-ON style as well)

Speak English you spic

I don't see why not.

What's so great about this place anyway. Look at this thread.

It's already dying thanks to underage kids and polshit. So yeah, too little too late. Good fucking riddance.

>progressive
Into the trash it goes

If anything KyoAni is progressive.

When are they going to animate Benten and Kumiko accidentally meeting each other

Yes yes Kyoani is everything, keep telling yourself about that, it's fine.

This. PA Works is stagnant as fuck.

They are doing better anime than KyoAni for like two years now.

But what about the content?

The truth is, PA is not a most progressive studio, but Kyoani is most stagnant studio of all time because they never leave the comfy zone.

Of course, since it "sounds" like a bad name, their fans in Sup Forums will denial about that, but don't try to convince them, it's waste of time because they only listen what they want to listen, and they're just minority, so let them say whatever they want, they won't change anything.

This is an English board.

Trigger and Bones exist.

This post is the fedoracore of Sup Forums.

This is just stupid.
Koe no Katachi just won 3awards last year.

It can't be a PA Works anime since it's good. Only Kyoani makes good anime.
So, Uchouten Kazoku must be a Kyoani anime.

Still got blown the fuck out by In This Corner of the World.

Which studio did Phantom World?

Phantom World was a bad anime. Kyoani doesn't make bad anime.
So, it must be a Trigger anime.

A shame that MAPPA was near the bottom of the committee, since it doesn't take risks like GodAni.

I guess that shows the difference between those who make meaningful films for the love or Art, even starving themselves in the process, and who adapts trashy shonen manga for a quick buck.
Glad the jury was able to see the difference.

Not disputing that but saying that they should animate tanuki soup just because of a shitty award is just dumb. Kyoani has tons of them.

I liked the sol shit though.

>japan dindu nuffin #259386
>not trashy

I liked it too, but there were points where it didn't make much sense to have it. They should have been on standby more often and camerafag should have died

Good they find the award winning show then, but Uchouten Kazoku s1 was 3+ years ago you know.

A whole three? Woooow.

They can't do superflat.

Or Kyoukai?

Get lost, Betamax; no one's buying your meaningless "top of the committee" meme anymore.

Cry more.

>MAPPA is even below Mac
What a disaster studio

Shaft did two more seasons of SZS even though the first season wasn't a big hit.

They'll do S4 if anyone donates money.

What proof is there that company order in the production committee listing is an accurate display of the level of investment in the project anyway?

I was at the top of your mom's production committee.

Agree. Threads of other studios besides Kyoani should be banned.

They're both shit niwaka.

Was mappa only in charge of making coffee?

Why the fuck does KyoAni adapt shit material like their Light Novels? Why do KyoAni fans keep on eating shit with glitters and unironically call them good like Kyoukai no Kanata, Hyouka, Phantom World, Maid Dragon, Hibikek, Free, etc.?
Old Kyoani > New shitty Kyoani

I wait the day P.A. Works gets confirmed in animating Citrus

B-but the sakugaSJWs on Twitter told me that modern Kyoani is the best!
Muh visual direction, muh sakuga!

I like Sento and the elementals brilliant park

Maid Dragon was an already established manga and not a LN though

Probably why I enjoyed it more

Yes

angel beats was better than clannad tho

But P.A. Works made good shows in the last 5 years.

They made 1 good show in 9 years.

Kuromukuro with the sol shit only when?

Nichijou is the last good kyoani show