How can we get males to stop dressing like 10 year olds?

When people are shameless, there is not much else to do. Exclusion from better employment?

Perhaps it's a matter of that 10 year olds are dressing like grown males?

the pockets are unnecessary but other than that his outfit is fine. Why do Europeans need to dress like pompous assholes?

some people just don't give a shit. For all you know that guy could be a millionaire.

Put better clothes in the stores

Besides the flip-flops and the glasses, I do not see what is wrong with this. You can NEVER have too many pockets.

How can me get retards to stop making shitty threads?

OP is an ass. Pic related is a practical, socially acceptable outfit. The complete 100% cotton attire can be had at just about any Salvation Army store for about five bucks on sale days, including the flip-flops. Practical, durable and comfy clothes for the frugal - what's not to like, Sup Forums?

Is that Jon Gosselin?

I'm not going to wear fucking jeans if its over 65 degrees outside.

Comfort>Fashion

Clothes for a real man

By my observation, a T-Shirt, khaki shorts, white shin-high socks, and optional baseball cap is the typical casual attire for a middle-class adult male, regardless of race.

Flip flops/sandals on a man is just asking to get your ass kicked

Dress like a man americano el bestia el goblino

We don't have bulls that we're required to dress fancy for, Europe.

I don't know dude. I don't live in America.

Yeah LMAO why the fuck would OP post this shit, that's hilarious

Anyone who doesn't wear a suit and tie out in public is trash imo. I don't know how we get there though.

ITT: degenerate manchildren

>I don't want to dress like a man, I want to dress like a 10 year old boy because it's comfy :)

It's not that hard to dress in a modest way goblino

No ones stopping you from pretending to be from 1940 by wearing your grandpa's shirts, you hipster faggot.

who cares. this is pathetic. isn't there anything else to talk about

Was Tolkien a faggot?

Its the infantilization of males. You now even see verifiably old men 70+ walking around in fucking shorts and t-shirts with cartoon shit on them.
At a bare minimum, men should wear long pants at all times.

get fucked freedom hater

>At a bare minimum, men should wear long pants at all times.
>nice warm 102 degree summer day
>long pants
naa fuck off

currently in bed dressed in a full 3 piece suit with cuff-links and folded handkerchief as my father did before me, always polish our bed shoes after we brush our teeth in my house

While I do not disagree that his dress isn't great, if it's the fucker's day off, it's 90 F degrees and just found out his wife once got blacked, I'm not gonna judge, but (you)? What's your style, OP.

>What's your style, OP.
I'm a farmer user

People,can wear what they want. Fuck off fashion police.

This. Your pants need to say one thing. And that is Ya, I have a place to put my hammer.

Yeah fuck you OP, if it's 40C outside I'm not wearing a Fucking suit

>Faggot switching memeflags, subshit-posting on Sup Forums
epitome of manliness

You dress like a 10 year old

Work construction. Wear pants outside all day even in 110+

Drink water fag.

Fuck you anti cargo-shorts faggots.

"Your outfit shouldn't have pockets you don't need a place to carry your things"

The fact that roasties are so against cargo shorts is the very reason I exclusively buy cargo shorts.

"REEE WHY DO YOU HAVE POCKETS YOU SHOULD WEAR (((STYLISH))) SKIN TIGHT FAGGOT PANTS THAT CUT OFF CIRCULATION TO YOUR PENIS AND CARRY YOUR KEYS AND WALLET IN YOUR ASSHOLE"

Your grandfather did it.
>Muh comfort...so important to me
Of course you grandfather wasn't fat and flabby. Fat does hold a lot of heat. Many guys now have big estrogen titties

This is how a real man dresses you pussies

Bro

No, fuck you

My dad told me when he was a kid in the 60's it was considered rebellious to wear jeans to school and his dad never allowed it. things change.

This is why I am a NEET and spend 90% of my time inside on the internet.

manlet

#MeTwice I mean #TimesToo.. fuck it just get in here:

How about grown ups not concern themselves with the attire of other grown ups? Because that sounds like the definition of pure faggotry to me op.

A real man buys clothes from a homeless shelter annex? A real man wears clothes who's last owner is probably a recently deceased 80 year old man? Yeah... I guess so.