Without resorting to conspiracy theories from your wordpress/blogspot sites...

Without resorting to conspiracy theories from your wordpress/blogspot sites, give me one good reason why Israel shouldn't exist

Just one.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailysabah.com/mideast/2014/07/14/mothers-of-all-palestinians-should-also-be-killed-says-israeli-politician
electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abunimah/israeli-lawmakers-call-genocide-palestinians-gets-thousands-facebook-likes
youtube.com/watch?v=rBRxt5ufnGg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's full of jews.

Could you even find a Nazis quote this extreme ?

Quality first post.

Because they reside on stolen land

Because Israel was a creation of Hitler's Haavara agreement. Everything Hitler did was evil, therefore Israel is evil.

bump

Kikes are the enemy of all humanity. They should be exterminated, not given a homeland.

>words on a picture
>must be a real quote
Sup Forums logic

> words on a quote
> must be fake

your logic

dailysabah.com/mideast/2014/07/14/mothers-of-all-palestinians-should-also-be-killed-says-israeli-politician

electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abunimah/israeli-lawmakers-call-genocide-palestinians-gets-thousands-facebook-likes

I'll let you in on a little secret OP, IT'S NOT OUR FUCKING FIGHT! I just really do not five a singular fuck about Israel or how poorly they treat brown people. DO. NOT. CARE. You do because you are a pawn good goy pathetic fuck that want's to spend all of your wife's son's neetbux on your Jewish masters. Jews are trash culturally, it's not about genetics for me. They are naturally leftist and see themselves as superior to the goy, if I could snap my fingers and kill them all I would. Quit using meme flags, I bet you are a Jew or an Israeli.

guess who is behind this post?

yup the same people. fact of the matter, if the jews were gone, you would be bowing down before hillbilly even now!

personal opinion - I SUPPORT her! Why because if you kill off the terrorists lock stock and barrel, you have peace!

think about it, just for a moment and you will realize this is just another 1488 slide thread.

Stupid fucks still think they won ww2, 1488's that is!

shes hot

Oh, it should exist for the same reason Liberia should exist; as a dumping ground for scum in society. But we shouldn't support them or have anything to do with the place once we force them there or let them leave or let them influence things outside their shithole country. That's where the Israel thing hasn't worked out so well.
Good plan, flawed execution.

Came here to say exactly this.

It would be easy if they had to live next to palestinians
Since modern natsocs DO...well it shouldn't take long to dig up

>give me one good reason why Israel shouldn't exist
see

only works if you put quotes around stolen and ignore/condemn every other country that's doing the same

It's full of Israelis, which even Jews will admit are the rudest people alive. Arsim are like 75% of all Israelis. It's awful.

they can't afford the costs of running their own nation

youtube.com/watch?v=rBRxt5ufnGg

Well done. This is the only one I've ever seen that has a legit source

But it should exists and all Jews should want to live there, but without support or aid from anywhere else.

Every ethnicity deserves and should have a homeland.

Most of us support the concept of ethnic nationalism, and all that do not are definitely our enemy.

As for Palestinians being there first, read a little history. Arabs invaded, and Islam has always been an expansionist ideology. They no more belong there than Ashkenazi Jews, but unlike Jews Arabs do not have a real historic connection to Israel, they are just squatting there. Doo any of us really give a fuck about either of them?

Cut of aid and let them fight it out.

Look to Israel at what we should have in Europe. Strong borders, and strong identity.

I don't have a problem with Israelis, I have a problem with Diaspora Jews. The Diaspora like to play both ends against the middle. They are fucking over and double-dealing Israelis to keep them under control while they are controlling gentiles and screaming at gentiles to save Israel.

>"Behind every terrorist..."
She meant mothers of all palestinians *terrorists*, in fact Trump said the same things about terrorists from ISIS.
Don't be disingenuous

This guy gets it.

>tfw no qt genocidal jewess gf

terrorism. murder of palestenian childen. slavery is legal in israel. should i go on

This is the worst, most incoherent post outside of a pizzagate general I can remember seeing

So Jews have a caste like system. Makes sense then that all the JIDF shills must be lower caste street shitters trying to climb the ladder. Every post here is an insult to themselves

>tfw qt genocidal jewess gf

>So Jews have a caste like system
yes it's a caste society, originally had one caste but was expanded to 6 because of intermarriage

it's a patriarchal system, your caste is inherited from your father

They should exist they should get their own land and fund themselves.

thievery that started thousands of years go and still taught and encouraged today

>But it should exists and all Jews should want to live there

Judaism isn't an ethnicity. It's a religion. Most Jews are German, Polish, Russian. And yes, even British. Very few are Semitic.

>Every ethnicity deserves and should have a homeland

Yes. Let the Semitic Jews have a homeland in a corner of Israel. But stop using Israel as an excuse to clear the British Jews out of Britain. The USA tried that when they created Liberia. But most of the African-Americans had no interest in going to Africa and no connection to the continent.

It's full of kikes.