So... it was a happy end?

So... it was a happy end?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1051868/04a665d663/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>His whole life turned around by what he despises most.

Damn son that certainly was a read.

Well, (s)he fonld love in the end, so yes, I guess?

but that love is forced; and more important, he kill his own best friend and his son. That's not pretty happy...

Breast ending. Greatest love story ever told etc.

I thought so.

I like the ending wasn't the typical happy end; but I like see and alternative ending in with douglas doesn't die. This could be a good grafic novel with many endings

Ok. here you got all Ashton's mental illness

>ywn be giselle

I despise what he became, Ashton becoming what he despised most and not keeping his stalwart virtue even as a monster ruined it for me. But it producing this this conflict in me and it leaving me wondering what could have been is exactly what makes it a great stroy's end. So therefore fantastic writing.
11/10 would slaughter helpless villagers to breastfeed a cute vampire girl while also wanting to self insert as the hero that kills them both.

>he
>boobs

what is this

So this is about some dude turning into a vampire (female)?

He chose true love instead of a life of shame and loneliness, he did good

My dick was happy so yes.

exhentai.org/g/1051868/04a665d663/
yes, is a pretty interesting story with a lot of fetishes, including gender swap

I just love stories with this kind of twisted love. I wish there were a easy way of searching for this type of thing

kill his friend was also good?

He was a faggot that never try to truly help his friend, he just do shit to feel better about himself

he put his life in danger just for the sake of saving him

That was just a good story in general, to hell with fapping.
Would love a fully fleshed out non-H version like 1000 young got.

but can it beat Trans Venus?

Kizu reipoff.

It could be an interesting fuck-fight

This was really great. He broke, but ultimately found genuine happiness with a girl that actually loves him. For everyone else this is undoubtedly the "bad end" but I don't think Ashton himself lost out here. I love these kind of dark love stories.

I hope they translate Koiji's other works too