Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

why not?

It was a different time.

Because being sexually normal in that universe is practically unheard of.

Love conquers all

What is weird about it? Joseph was a senior citizen when he married Mary who was in her early teens.

Are those the localized names?

It's cute.

Wasn't their relationship even more obvious in the manga?

It's from the bible.

It doesn't count if it's more than 50 years ago.

It was a joke

You think the bible is a joke?

At least the bastard had the decency to tell her to wait until she gets older.

It was obvious enough.

Because this is also allowed.

Fuck, pic unrelated.

Or kinda related since these two also have an age gap.

And Touya also had an affair with his teacher.

Not to mention he himself and his sister were ALSO a product of her mother porking her teacher.

Sasuga Clamp

only allowed in the manga

Tomoyo>=Sakura>Rika>Meilin>every other girl.

Yukari?

That man is living the dream.

Their love is too pure for sanction

He's a hero

Funnily they wrote him out of the new cardcaptor manga.

Kek really?

>removing the hot teacher
If you take out the werid fantasy and taboos from Clamp works, there's nothing special about them anymore, they knew how to write this kind of thing really well.

Why would he even appear? They're in middle school now.

Yeah. Dunno if his relationship with Rika is still a thing

Because this was a show from a more innocent time, before over-sexualized lolis were mainstream in anime. Cardcaptor Sakura was just an innocent shoujo show for little girls that wasn't expected to draw in the 20-and-30-something hetero males who'd inevitably pervert it. So in that context, this was just a cute and innocent thing aimed at its little girl audience, about a character having a cute crush on a grown-up, like tons of little kids do and can relate to. When I first watched the show, stuff like this felt innocent, because it was long before the loli age made everything, even innocent stuff like this in retrospect, take on a pervy edge in our minds. Its easy to forget there was a time when a show about magical 10 year old girls was actually a show aimed t, well, 10 year old girls, since its unintended effect was a bunch of adult otaku getting into the genre, which resulted in similar shows like it being targeted later at those adults, and thus everything I them being more perverted and intentionally sexualized. I not complaining, mind you, I fapped to CCS back in the day, it was the first show that ave me a hard on for a loli too, like a lot of otaku. But that wasn't the show's blatant intention.

>porking
it's tenderly loving
a lot of shoujo and josei manga stories are like this

CSS is perfection

>Even acknowledging the butchered/censored/sexist/homophobic original first dub,

The kid having a crush on the teacher is normal and cute, the teacher reciprocating isn't, and wasn't even in 90s. At least outside of Japan.

To be fair, the crush wasn't reciprocated on the anime, or at least not openly. The manga has a fucking wedding proposal

Naoko a cute.

This is Clamp we are talking about.

>tainting something pure like ccs
this person is a waste of oxygen

>tfw no elementary schooler to strike early and groom into your waifu
Funny how only women come up with stuff like this, looking at you Kodomo no Jikan. Even ss stuff like Hana Hook is by women.
Why women want to fuck children or get fucked as children so much.

Great, and I had just about forgotten about this John Podesta idolizer. Thanks for the reminder that he exists, OP. Really needed that.

its in their nature to want it

>not wanting to fuck a 10 year old

I'm jealous.

Ok, Sup Forums.

Not to mention that mirror card who had a hot on Touya. While playing Sakura

It's not incest if you're fucking a clone, amirite?

>wanting to fuck a 10 year old

>Sup Forums
Ew, gross.

>thinks this is bad enough

You know nothing

yeah

What's the CLAMP manga where the 1,000+ year old is married to a 5 year old?

He literally gives her an engagement ring.

Heh Naoko was my childhood crush, the episode with the giant sakura was my favorite

>clone

Here all the hints about him being a pedo were censored.
The same happened to most of the gay stuff.

Cause is a shojo and the author is a woman.
Little girls like adult men, is a fact.

I'm pretty sure it's just but also could be.
It actually feels fucking strange when you're liked that way by a little girl.
But I'm pretty sure one of you would get aroused and have nasty thoughts, you sickos.

It would be nice to see this cute moments in anime more frequently but obviously it will get oversexualized like Kodomo no Jikan for sure.

It's because
The point of CCS was that love can overcome boundaries.

Why no little girls like me?

So Yes?

Because you ain't sexy.

Oh boy.
Lets just hope some real 3D pedophile won't use CCS as an excuse that love conquers all IRL desu.
It all depends on the little girl's ""taste"" on men desu.

Since I, as an example I have a manly-ish frame and not the cute boy frame and I think the little girls that like/liked me see me like a (literally) daddy figure.
Not a normalfag but this creeps me out, it's like seeing the 3D loli version of the girls with daddy issues.

So, it's either being a manly handsome mothefucker or being a cute boyish frame guy, like having 8% bodyfat percentage with smol abs, long hair. etc.

Is that what you're gonna tell to the police?

isnt that worse? That means the source material is the problem

Anyway, I think I'm getting out of the point ITT now.

Also, I wonder if there is a manga about some smol shota that likes a really older guy that he thinks he is really awesome and would love to become someone like him.
A-Asking for a f-friend that precisely has a lot of kids admiring him.

>you can't fuck or love someone if your duration time along the temporal vector is not within a certain range
This is such a gay way to think.

Clamp's main theme is that true love is pure and doesn't need to include sex to express your love towards the other person. For example in Chobits, Hideki can't gave sex with Chi because her father put a reset bottom in her vagina, if Hideki stick his dick Chi is going to forget all of her memories. Also Chi's sister, Freya, loved their dad, in tge Wish manga the male MC was in love with his step-mother and I think in Tokyo Babiloyon the villain was in love with his biological mother (and the mother loved him in return, so she asked him to kill her).

>For example in Chobits, Hideki can't gave sex with Chi because her father put a reset bottom in her vagina, if Hideki stick his dick Chi is going to forget all of her memories
What about anal?

I look at it the same way /ss/ is loooked at, but from a shoujo perspective. I really don't get why this is such a big deal if you see it that way.

>Clamp's main theme is that true love is pure and doesn't need to include sex to express your love towards the other person
There are still some sickos that forget about this though.

I wonder where did all got wrong
kek

spotted the roasti

Wasn't there that manga about the alien family? The alien shota fell in love with an older man.

That impure. People in Clamp only have sex in the missionary position while holding hands.

>sex in the missionary position while holding hands.
Fucking degenerate.

I didn't meant like that, something like a shota wanting to become like the other older MC, no homo things.

I'm starting to think there might not be lots of them or are absolutely obscure.

How do Touya and Yukito fuck, then?

>Clamp is pure.
This, just like Watashiya and Haga Yui, loli love is the purest.

Most of the relationships were: gay or teacher-student.

You can still do anal in missionary, it's just a little uncomfortable.

Little girls don't care about sex appeal.
For some reason i attract them a lot, and cause i'm introvert and quiet is kinda surprising. They should consider me boring but always ask me to play with them.
But probably is just cause until there is no danger i let them have fun whetever way they want and almost never yell at them. Their parents are way more strict and paranoid and always yell at them to stay quiet, to not play something, or just cause they started arguing between them.
So basically they like people that let them play and do their things in peace. Sometime i even get some "dad" from them, making them embarassed as soon as they realize it. Kinda cute.

Like Yahiko in Rurouni Kenshin wanting to learn Kenshin style (at the beggining)?

Does Yukito have a dick? He is supposed to be a genderless artificial being created with magic.

>Wish

isn't that Clamp's fanfiction about Jotaro and Kakyoin?

Delete.

>Hideki can't gave sex with Chi because her father put a reset bottom in her vagina, if Hideki stick his dick Chi is going to forget all of her memories.
Jesus... even when is about fucking robots they need to find a way to pander the fucking purityfags.

It's about a genderless angel that looks too much like a girl and a boring Japanese businessman that wanted to bone his step mother.

>Tokyo Babiloyon

If I recall correctly the ones who will inherit the Sakura tree have to kill their most beloved person to become the Sakurazukamori and that's why Seishuro tried to kill Subaru (and failed miserably like the piece of trash he is).

Yukito thought he was a normal human. If he didn't have a dick he would've probably been very confused. Whether Yue has one I don't know about.
It really doesn't matter though, seeing as Touya is the top.

That's why he killed his mother.

>For example in Chobits, Hideki can't gave sex with Chi because her father put a reset bottom in her vagina, if Hideki stick his dick Chi is going to forget all of her memories.
That is THE gayest bullshit I have ever read. I know not to waste my time on that bullshit then.

And Yukito thought he lived with his grandparents, yet he lived alone.

CLAMP is ran by pedophile women, there was never anything pure about it. Pretending the show was for 10 year old girls is simply how they got the bills paid.

And also the chick in Eriol's team said she was genderless, but she liked the female clothes more, so that's why she behaves like a girl.

That shit in a Sakura Card Captor thread
Die

Boku no Pico is a good story though

Also that, but I frequently work with 9-12 year olds so, some girls DO like that boyish or manly hotness in my case, could be the damn hormones desu.
But girls below 9 are like what you said but I somehow give that dad nature to them a lot still.

Also overall embarrased girls are the cutest thing a man could see.
Yeah, something like that.

because you arent rich and handsome. Little girls fucking love older men, and they never stop loving older men. Because older men tend to have money, power, position, and compared to little boys, they have grown up good looks.

You have to remember, girls go through puberty at 8-10 years old and are done by 12-14 for the most part. They are ready to fuck while their same-age counter parts still havent had their balls drop.

Feminist like to pretend it was evil patriarchy creeping on little kids back in the olden times when 30 year olds were banging 15 year olds, but biologically speaking, there is no way that's true because horny female teenagers simply cant find a sexually competent male teenager of the same age until you start reaching 17-18. That's 5 long years of wanting dick and not getting any.

Why the fuck do you think women love boy bands and stupid shit like that? why do they love beauty and the beast princess stories or 'teen girl fucks 300 year old vampire' bullshit? Because it plays to their biological and psychological needs. They want to idolize and fuck a rich, powerful, older man who will take care of them and give them everything they want. A fucking 18 year old teenage male cant give them anything. They have no money, no power. This is the real reason only 'chad' gets laid in high school/college. 'Chad' has rich parents and can afford to pay for the pussy. Or 'chad' has some kind of leadership role in which women can leach off of and feel special when being around (football team, dumb shit like that). But it's never as good as the real thing, which is why you always see dumb high school chicks at college parties, but never high school dudes.

Why the fuck does Sup Forums even warttvh anime? Fucking disgusting

Who let /r9k/ out of its cage?

not an argument.

I really have no intention to argue with someone that uses "Chad" unironically.