Monster Musume

Realistically speaking (as much as you can do that when talking about shit that doesn't actually exist), which one of the girls would be the best fit for the host fellow?

You already posted her.

New chapter tomorrow, or is crabman still on sick leave?

Next chapter's actually next month.

What was the last few about, the vampire girl, right?

Correct. Glad that arc is finally over

Yeah.

She got her own profile page with the most recent volume.

A reminder that the general has moved to /c/.
Come join us over there until we get subs or a new chapter. Until then just let these archive.

Polite sage

Sorry, I had no idea. This is my first time posting on Sup Forums after my last visit 5-6 years ago.

Adding on to this.
Please just let these archive naturally and not post in them until we get new stuff to not add fuel to the fire.

Thank you.

It's all good

Wait what the fuck.

Why?

>A reminder that the general has moved to /c/.
It's allowed on /c/?

As long as cute pictures are posted, yes. The rules are pretty easy to follow considering the source material.

This is bullshit. This is still anime and manga. We shouldnt bother unnecessary boards because the mods fucking hate us. If I wanna talk about MANGA on a MANGA board then I find it perfectly reasonable to do so.

Papi is the smallest, so according to Suu's assessment, Papi'd be the best fit.

The /c/ threads are better than the garbage ass Sup Forums threads too. The migration was for the better.

Horse.

Because she's my favorite.

Of the main household? Definitely Rach. She engages with him on equal footing more than the other girls, for whom he's practically a caretaker, trying to deal with. He has more complex chemistry with Rachnee, they have an back-and-forth.

Seems like it was already said, but I suggest that we refrain from posting in these and keeping them alive until we get some new content.
Just let them hit page 10 and die and move over to the other thread. Show some self control.

Spider. He already explained.

Smith

If Smith was Darling's wife rather than his supervisor, I think he'd be more strict with her for being lazy.

Bump

is the new shitposting thread; use it instead.

No

Fuck off. I wanna talk about the manga and the anime known as monster musume not post pretty pics. What are you gonna do about it faggot?

Fuck off /c/unt, stop trying to get traffic into your slow as shit general.

The problem is it's a general, which is shit by default because it means people keep the thread alive for the sake of keeping the thread alive.

Kinda like what's going on right now

We want to discuss the manga. We'll be able to get back to that once you make like a tree and fuck off.

...That oughta do it.

Thank's very much, Ray

Has anyone committed to subbing the second OVA?

This show needs a tomoko

It's already been subbed.

Eat a dick
I don't want a situation like /jp/
Where it becomes a hug box where even the most benign posts gets you attacked and spammed reports

/c/ is very active. We're all over there. Even ttf.
There's no reason to stay on Sup Forums until it's chapter time.

>implying threads on Sup Forums aren't hugboxes

Wew

Not seeing it on Nyaa. Where is it?

It's a shitposter's mindset. The only people who want to stay are the ones who want to shitpost and post the usual bullshit.

Advertising the threads here is like casting pearls before swine; /c/ is better off without them.

>is very active.
Half an hour between posts isn't very active. TTF firing off screen shots was about as much action as there was in the whole thread.

>The only people who want to stay are the ones who want to shitpost and post the usual bullshit.
Or the ones who think that MM is better suited to a blue board with spoilers.

What species would she be? Oomukade?

Does /c/ have the same policies on nipples as Sup Forums? If not, it's automatically a bust to post there in case you want to just have random threads here to discuss the series, also /c/ has less traffic so the odds of you finding different people decreases.

At least if shit turns into waifu wars, you get fresh troops from time to time to shake things up. Generals are akin to trench warfare where the lines never change.

>coolie is not a main girl

Good, Holstaur will be the new main girl, she's the only one missing.

The only people that want Sup Forums threads like these with no content are shitposters. We can talk about the manga on /c/ and new stuff gets posted over there.
If you care about the series then you head to where the translator and updates are, and that's currently on /c/.

Quality over quantity. You imply that the speed of Sup Forums is good when most of the posts themselves are garbage. Yeah that post about what you want to do to a girl really was great, and that's most of these posts.

Not really.

Most of the posts are infighting and deliberate flaming/meta. Yet if you take that away, then you'll have a riot on your hands.

What quality?

The speed of Sup Forums is indeed a benefit to me, since I've never enjoyed playing chess via snail-mail. The signal to noise ratio may be low, but there is still more signal to enjoy in a visit.

Go fuck yourself.

Bumping for Rachnee-san

The migration to /c/ is a good thing. More civil all around and no problems.
Instead of more meta, like this one, we can post over there same as always. There's no real downsides.
Naturally chapter threads can be over here, but until then post on /c/ to not encourage the shitposting.

Please just let this thread die until oad subs or new chapter. Something worth making a thread and discussion about.
Please guys.

Quality post. Nice discussion.

>Naturally chapter threads can be over here, but until then post on /c/ to not encourage the shitposting
So it's a shitpost because you say so? If it's a discussion about anime and/or manga, it deserves to be here, whether it's a chapter discussion or not.

Please do not false-flag and ruin the image of spiderfags.

No piss off with your bullshit board. I dont want to attach a picture to everything I post when for the past year and a half the main complaint everyone had was that we do nothing but spam pictures here.

Even without that, why the fuck do I have to go to another board to talk about anime and manga? Does SNK have to go to /c/ to discuss their airing anime and manga? Does one piece? Do countless other currently running manga?

No? Ok then we're settled here. Jump throat-first on the first dick you see if you have complaints.

Spiderfags are shitposters. This is well known.
Only make themselves known to shit up the place.

>The migration to /c/ is a good thing.
The retreat to /c/ would be more accurate.
Here's hoping that FwPA posts new chapters there, censored for /c/'s delicate sensibilities, from now on as well.

>Does SNK have to go to /c/ to discuss their airing anime and manga?
The keyword there is "airing". Monmusu is on hiatus right now and is a monthly release, we really did not need 24/7 threads up. There was nothing wrong with having threads up while the show was airing weekly, and after a new chapter releases.
This is false.

Stop shitposting

We had threads nonstop or over 2 years over multiple hiatuses. Hiatuses were never a problem. The manga is still ongoing.

See pic.

>There was nothing wrong with having threads up while the show was airing weekly, and after a new chapter releases.
So what you're basically saying is that manga with monthly releases can only post once a month? Why is posting during a hiatus such a big deal?

>We had threads nonstop or over 2 years over multiple hiatuses.
I don't know if you were here when the new mod began the whole fiasco of instantly deleting the threads, but there wasn't a lot of discussion going on in the threads. Almost all of the posts were just "I want to marry X!" with image dumps.
I'm saying there's nothing to discuss at the moment. There has not been any new content in like 2 months. The series has been around for years, we've already discussed everything that can be discussed.

In terms of outward appearance and most traits complimenting one another it's probably rach. That being said, I fully believe miia will probably end up winning seeing the emotional connections she keeps nailing in, and the age old harem tradition.

>The series has been around for years, we've already discussed everything that can be discussed.
You say this as if there is no more need for discussion. New people getting into the series will want to discuss it, and that's reason enough.

Furthermore, even if there is nothing to discuss, that's not a requirement to post on here. The one requirement is that the topic is relevant to anime/manga, which it is.

I've been here since before the first chapter dump. The reason threads kept getting deleted is because of multiple idiots like lilithfag and everyone from /qa/ that would try spamming the threads with constant shit and get the threads deleted because the mods are also inherently biased.

How hard is it to wait for subs to make a thread?
I plan on making a thread when that gets subbed, so there's actually something new instead of nothing.

Apparently, very hard.

At this point, the threads are just another subsection of the shitpost containment on Sup Forums, content be damned. It's as if they can't go a single day without having a thread to shitpost under the guise of relevant discussion (if you can even call it that).

So what actually is this and why is it R-18?

If you don't like it, ignore the thread.
Instead, you're in here bitching while saging, which is just derailing what you already thought was a bad thread.

As said before the people who are against threads with actual content are shitposters.
They need to force a thread and continuously bump it, like what is happening right now, because that's all they can do.
Real fans have moved over to the other board since that's where the news comes in.
Be smart and let it die in page 10 friends.

>/qa/
That got killed after the April Fool's board merge when Sup Forums attacked it.

That was long before april user. The time period was January-march.

if you don't like it, ignore the post

Then again...
>telling off the other person
It's funny seeing how many people think this actually works.

Don't bother replying. He's an idiot who blames everything on some boogieman. You cannot express dislike without being a /qa/ poster.

>Last post on /qa/ before it was locked down
>04/07/17
How does it feel to be caught lying red handed?

False equivalence. These posts aren't relevant to the topic of the thread. This thread IS relevant to the board.

Spider

Snake and the others are more in love with the idea of being in love with Darling than actually caring about him.

Spider makes an effort not to hurt him because she actually cares beyond her own relation to him.

Snake will win though because more assertive.

Spider is a dumb bitch who hurts him in purpose you massive retard.

Are you fucking retarded?

The time period, when these threads would get deleted because all the outside /qa/ spam, was LONG BEFORE APRIL FIRST, during January-March

Go back to grade school and learn to fucking read.

Talking about when /qa/ was killed you snake lover.

Should hunter X hunter and berserk threads be banned?

Nope

>acts like a retard and gets proven wrong
>results to ad hominems
Congrats fucktard, but if you would look at the chain reply you'd see we were talking of the period when threads would get deleted.

Flipped the post order accidentally, my point still stands.

Auroch-chan from Kemono Friends in an R18 doujin? She's pretty beefy and pretty pretty.

No, and neither should Monmusu threads. However, we already have unwanted attention from the mods, and spamming threads is not a good idea.

Plenty of things have 24/7 threads
Why are we being targeted specifically?

Your a fucking idiot.

You'd think the thread quality would've increased with the lack of threads for a few months.

>Why are we being targeted specifically?
It doesn't matter why, it's a matter of fact that we are though, and we should be careful because of this.

My point still stands. It's all reactionary response to the kinds of posts these threads tend to generate regardless of relevance. Someone posts something derogatory, and all discussion is disrupted until the reaction to the original shitpost becomes the dominant topic overriding the OP.

Relevance is meaningless if the thread lets itself turn into two or more idiots arguing over the last off-topic word. And yet they still have the audacity to call themselves better than everyone else.

Considering the subject matter, it's easy to get everyone riled up. Just drop a few 'eggshell', 'horse pussy', or 'never LEWD' posts, and watch the thread implode on itself.

This is Sup Forums you're talking about.
Also, careful with that nipple.

>months
Go check the archive before saying stupid shit. Shitposters keep spamming threads and getting bad attention. This one included.

It's just one anti anime general fag spamming.

Except you're wrong because /qa/ couldn't still kill threads like you allege because they're dead.

Nice try /qa/,

Man, I'd take going back to the time when everyone would fight with horsefags all the time. I thought things couldnt get worse but fuck me I'll take anything over this shit. At least that was thread relevant.

If anons insist on showing their ass in this thread, could you at least post some attractive asses to go with it? Thanks.

Horsefags are still shit and no one likes them. That hasn't changed.

They dont even show up anymore. Sometimes I'd feel like the whole thread was full of em, now you can barely find them.

>ywn go back to the time before that when horsefags were admired for there resistance to baiting

Because horse is best girl. Driving out fans of best girl is gonna leave your thread empty.

Can't speak for the hard core horse fags, because I'd do them all, not just Cerea, but I'm still about from time to time.