I don't understand why niggers are so god damn awful. They where making progress in the early 20th century...

I don't understand why niggers are so god damn awful. They where making progress in the early 20th century, but then they back tracked to being more primitive then fucking chimps. They seem to be a protected class that get into better colleges and jobs with lesser qualifications and merit, but still are complete fuck ups as a race in general.
How did we get here, and more importantly how do we get out.

PS. Post your best nigger hate as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/mz-mozambique#
youtube.com/watch?v=3XirUYqS6DY&t=390s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>How did we get here
hip-hop culture.
>how do we get out
heavy metal.

This is an abbo, they're different from niggers.

Is she dead?

#MeTwice I mean #TimesToo.. fuck it just get in here:

is she ok

I think even the people who will just label you a racist have to see this, how can someone not see this.

Abbos don’t move that fast

early 20th century nigs were hung or put to busting rocks in prison for nigging.

she just straight an heroed. kek that body shows zero control from the head down after she flops over.

she aint twerking no more

I KEKed pretty hard reading that article.

#Like

Is that you John Wayne?, Is this me?.

LoL

> that webm

>died trying to invent a new twerk
this has got to be the blackest way to die imaginable.

>Post your best nigger hate as well.

>Children, I'm afraid I have some bad news for you. Your mother is dead.
>What? But, how did she die?

libs trapped them in a system of indulgence

>dat reaction time when the milk is poured

Jesus Christ, absolutely nothing. Fucking smart phone zombies mang.

did it died?

what is even happening here

>dat reaction time when her brain is jolted by impact and her face goes all retarded

Hip hop was literally driven by Jews.

Who cares

>blue hair
I bet she's not so much of an SJW after that.

Yeah, nobody survives a broken neck like that. She is dead.

Say it with me.

Dead.

you should be asking why he didn't swerve into the niggers.

genocide

worth the read, but is anyone else even posting here?

Nope. She's alive actually. What is google?

what in the fuck?
This is some Sup Forums shit from back when Sup Forums was Sup Forums

Just a little midnight gardening

They bout to get enriched.

provide a link them. how the fuck am I supposed to find this on google "black woman headstand twerk doa?

You ever try getting nigger grunge off your bumpers? It stinks and is a bitch to remove.

>never drops the phone

I lol at the African village exhibits in zoos. Lots of things go over normies' heads.

Cam is on a truck or something in Calais, driving to a ferry to probably cross to the UK.

People are disadvantaged youths seeking to culturally enrich wherever the truck is going.

The niggers are trying to cross some European border.

lol, exactly. Who knows what led up to that ridiculousness, but the reaction time in and of itself justifies the Darwin award beatdown.

>Abbos don’t move that fast

They do when they see the pleeceman.

"Having killed someone doesn't make you a killer"

How does one become a killer, user?

It's real
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/mz-mozambique#

That's a druggie thot not an SJW. Probably fucked the sheboons nigga

Ambush/robbery

Oh snap.

Noob. Type in black women breaks neck dancing. Easy.

Upcoming: Mozambique refugees welcomed in Sweden

Wouldn't you just drive by and shoot as many as you could each time?

>Asian crime rate higher than whites in 2014

Hmmmm.

>They were making progress in the early 20th century
No they weren't. The kikes and communists took the more trainable ones and made them into presentable mouthpieces and figureheads for their civil rights agenda. In private, MLK was a whoremongering cheat who's education was essentially a plagiarized mess choreographed by communist agents posing as teachers. And like so many times throughout history, once the goal was reached, they were discarded and turned loose by their handlers, reverting to their true selves as pigs and dogs turn feral when removed from a domesticated environment.

The nigger is the natural baseline state of blacks. In Africa where white colonial rule had ceased for centuries or was never established, blacks are as savage and violent as ever. Their level of development never progressed beyond violent warring tribes raping and killing each other for the pettiest of things. Give them white man's technology and they'll use it for the same old tribal bullshit. A car simply gets the rape gang to the village faster. The AK is a better spear.

The only protected class is disgusting jews like yourself

>They where making progress in the early 20th century
was that before or after Jim Crow?

>156064940
>dancing

MLK was never a good example of a good nig, though, even Malcom X was better

there are asian gangs in the US, its not talked about much. But in places like Cali and Minnesota (oddly enough) they exist. Mostly Koreans and Chinese. Japs are pretty decent.

Ever seen Gran Torino? its loosely based on a real thing but of course just a fictional movie.

There is no disease, natural disaster, war, famine etc. that we can compare to niggers. They just destroy everything they touch.

They are the absolute scum of the earth, without question.

I would have followed that nigger home and murdered the whole family; made it look like some botched robbery.

>They "where"
> more primitive "then" fucking chimps.

Is this LARP?

if niggers are the baseline state of blacks, how do you explain the Irish? they are white niggers

They block the roads so that they can steal the trucks and cross borders into other countries illegally. Often times killing the drivers. This is the cultural enrichment that the EU is constantly telling us Europe needs.

Both sides are inhabited by nibbas tho

> t. Beta Author of your Fanfiction

say that to my face white boi you wont do shit

You see, i’ve Been thinking about this shit for years.
And I have a few questions.

I know a shitload of black people.
I also have seen the statistics of black neighborhoods and rises in black pupulations leading to larger crime spikes than white population spikes.

But the blacks i’ve Known have been excellent people for he most part.
Smart, witty, knowledgeable.
The best/most honest AC repair guy i’ve Ever known was a black dude.
He was Nigerian.
The family across the street is black.
They’re perfectly okay people.
The mother’s a local math teacher for fucks sake.

But it’s always bugged me that these number coexist with these people.
Is there... I don’t know, a genetic lineage that helps with this?
Being brought up in an actual family unit?
Did we somehow build the family unit and Then crush it by introducing hip hop and rap?

How can we have smart blacks and yet have numbers show so many more as fucktards?
And what are these numbers compared to whites?

how to stop the water snake? beat it!

Ireland has some of the highest standards of living in the world, one of the highest if not the highest GDPs per capita in Europe, a rate of nobel prize winners per total population on par with every other northern european country, and they successfully won independence from the most powerful colonial empire that held a quarter of the entire Earth while being close enough to Ireland that they could swim to it.

Subhuman nigger scum. This is supposedly your equal user.

The Dominicans have some Spanish blood in them and generally hate the Nigs on the other side with a passion. They claim to be 75% white but whenever you google images of them they look like 56%. Let's just call them more white.

Did she just snap her neck?

Yeah alright. Nibbas hating nogs.

Every time I see statistics of America compared to more white nations, I am constantly reminded that moreso than libfaggot, moreso than kebab, moreso than Pedro, the longterm problem is nigger. Nigger does not assimilate. Does not cooperate or contribute anything meaningful. It is not useful, outside of manual labor, which it despises because muh ancestors. Nigger weighs America down.

Minorities are that sibling that gets treated special and turns into a dysfunctional, entitled, spoiled cunt. You can start by abolishing special treatment or programs that disproportionately benefit them.

This is bait

Contributing nigger hate.

Everyone read and save this. Well worth it.

But look at them.They are endearing. Am I right?
youtube.com/watch?v=3XirUYqS6DY&t=390s

hilarious

From the 1860s to the 1950s they were forced to be a self sufficient group or die, just as any minority needed to be to succeed. Everything that ruined them stems from the left in the 1960s onwards.

>Subsidised single motherhood, the breadwinning father was completely removed from the equation

>Rise of the welfare state. The more they succeed, they more they are penalised financially

>Affirmative action getting them into colleges they shouldn't be in. Kids who could graduate from a modest university end up instead being ivy league dropouts