How do you feel about mangas where it's obvious the best girl won't win?

How do you feel about mangas where it's obvious the best girl won't win?

Other urls found in this thread:

www99.zippyshare.com/v/78Lmid3N/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've never read a manga whose selling point is "who's best girl".

fapping

New chapter later.

But Eve already won from the get go.

Himegoto was good. Hatsukoi is alright.

More like now.
www99.zippyshare.com/v/78Lmid3N/file.html

IT'S NOT OVER YET

>mangas

Anger.

Hope for vanilla doujns that do the best girl justice.

I get more annoyed when people get surprised in series like this. Normally main girl gets spelled out since the beginning yet people still get surprised. I don't get it. It's only a surprised one someone completely out of left field wins.

This, there is a reason why "First Girl main girl" 99% of the time is true. Guess what, the MC interacted with women before the series started.

It was only when the narrative starts is when the main girl becomes the love interest. The random hot chick in his class, or the rando girl he saw on the train was not going to be his love interest.

She's so cute, too bad this story is headed for a ghost ending.

It's fine for Hatsukoi Zombie

Ebino isn't in love with Tarou so it won't matter to her who he loves.

She looked like she was out for blood the second she thought he might confess to a girl that was't her.

You already know.

She's not even a main character so why would I care. Unlike average ret/a/rd I'm not obsessed over retarded shippingshit rat race.

Winning and losing is irrelevant in Hatsukoi Zombie. The real losers are the poor fuckers still reading that piece of shit with no progress.

i've been down this road before

Wait, did this actually happen?

I just realized I haven't seen an update for this in ages. Did she actually fucking lose?

>Ayase
>best girl

Ebino is clearly in love with Tarou, she just hasn't realized it herself. Classic childhood friend situation

eh, ayase was great but I was even mad Midori deserved to win

OH LAWD

Did you even read the fucking OP?

Botan will win goddammit.

Drop

I hope, but you know how it goes.

Tsundere are always shat on but when they lose they are called best girls. Why?

When she wins, people are pissed that someone who treated her love interest poorly won, and there are likely others with at least the outward appearance of greater affection.

When she loses, she has likely gone through a character development arc which (at least mostly) resolved her conflicting behavior and cognitive dissonance. If she has lost, that development has no payoff.

I still enjoyed Alive:The Final Evolution

>mangas
Fuckoff

This, it's a shame that a series with an interesting premise would devolve into a generic romcom.
Are the first love zombies even relevant anymore?

Shouldn't the fact that she becomes a better person be the payoff? It's not like she deserves to be rewarded for becoming a decent person.

It hurts.

Tengu is gonna lose like everyone else who isn't ghost, isn't she?

>thicc girls always lose
why are nips so low test?

don't care because I dont "read" haremshit for the plot

It fuels my anger towards the elevens and their despicably shit taste.

They said something similar about Naruto and Bleach 15 years ago, but who had the last laugh now

>implying best grill didn't won Sake bowl

Exactly, losing is punishmen for being cunt

Ghost will move higher plane of existence and Chisaki will win

Here's another loser ;_;

Like shit. Fuck Nisekoi. Onodera and Chitoge are the absolute worst

Depends on whether the guy is good or not. I usually don't read manga or watch anime that are exclusively SOL harem rom-coms, because they all fucking suck with a few exceptions. It's much more annoying in a series with some other kind of plot where the author builds up a likeable romantic relationship between a girl and a guy, and then cuts it off so the guy ends up with the "main" love interest. It's frustrating as shit. It's also fucking annoying that the whole harem dynamic has been integrated into almost every kind of story now, I'd much rather a series where characters have romantic relationships just keep a single relationship and build that up instead of introducing multiple girls that the guy might choose. The worst is when the original girl is actually really likeable, but the author brings in harem shit anyway for whatever stupid fucking reason. Basically, the harem dynamic only works in VNs where the player chooses the route themselves and the story can flow without constantly being pushed back to status quo for the sake of the fans of the other girls. I'd rather not self insert at all, self-inserters are the fucking worst, but if I am going to it only makes sense in a game. In most instances, haremshit is just a detracting factor and greatly dulls or ruins my enjoyment of the series/.

tl;dr, Mangaka should just stick with a single girl and write a nice romance story instead of turning it into haremshit.

They are.
It is indeed a shame, but we all knew it was gonna be like this. Ebino is just super interesting so I can't drop it. I know and understand why the editor/author make the choices they do, with not getting past the reverse trap plot, but I can't help but hate dragging unnecessary plots.

She's a lolicon so I expected it, but god damn, she built so much potential here just to shit on it.

>didn't drop nisekoi
>winning the rakub owl is actually losing
>side couple sucks ass because it's also the same dumb shit of kuu/tsundere + genki faggot
It only hurts because the oneshot was good, and his style is nice so the girls are always cute. Other than that, I only feel sorry for the devoted readers.

don't remind me...

I still feel really bad for the other girls, and it still looks like Chisaki's love is one sided anyway.

I think the worst is when a story is considered to have ended when two people get together, as if the act of being in a relationship is so boring that a story couldn't be made about it, while the chase is the thing that's actually important, even though a for most people the chase lasts a lot less time than the actual relationship. Really boils my noodles.

Only Onodera is total shit

Yeah. I really want a story where the guy and girl acknowledge their feelings 12 episodes/chapters in, and then spend the rest of the series building their relationship and doing other stuff together. Like, why is it so hard to take the situations they're in during the "falling in love" part, and just have them go through them when they're already in love? Is the idea of two people who are just about to admit their feelings but never do really so appealing to nips?

Manga is far from ending
They are, whole recent arc was about Tarou's grandpa who also has sentient Zombie and can talk with her

A Best

Pic related is the truest best girl in that manga.

Would you help her take care of her siblings?

I hate kids but I'll do it for her.

I already help my cousins out with that, so I don't see why not.

>Mangaka makes a serise about stuff'n shit
>Makes an MC and female lead
>adds more characters as the serise goes
>MC has more then one love interest
>Series becomes stale
>People stop reading it
>One day a new character is introduced
>Literally everyone likes that charater
>People pick it back up for said character
>Isn't even part of the main love story shit drama going on
>Still #1 in almost all the polls after she was introduced
>Just kinda there being a good character and shit
>Good chemistry with MC
>Series ends
>She still loses to generic tsundere#9537 because the mangaka is a fucking faggot that won't admit the only reason she lost was because the female lead was mangakas waifu

It still burns like smoldering embers dripping form a dying son of rage in my chest.
I will never not be mad.

Because drama. After lovers unite, their love then must be tested. Otherwise, there's no story. While a SOL about a cute couple would be fun to watch, I don't think you'd get away with suddenly switching to the SOL format after boy gets girl.

Then have it be a part action part SOL series with a romance as the main secondary plot.

Name 255 series that does this.

The red thread of fate was already tied. MC was bound to Sameshitoko.

>How do you feel about mangas where it's obvious the best girl won't win?
How I feel about mangas when Best Girl Canonically Won

Chitoge is better than you shitty bitch marika
I like Tsugumi and Chitoge but Tsugumi will kill you because you hates Chitoge

Hayate no Gotoku, please Hata leave Hina happy with Hayate

Delete this. This one of all most recent cases with spelled out love interests stings me the most. I don't really like Harukana.

What about when you're ok with the girl who's going to win but still don't want to see the suffering of the loser.

still pretty pissed even though I won't be seeing the inevitable defeat of best grill.

Well, what can i say,,,i feel bad. Fuuka2 good girl, but i cheered for Tama-chan since the beginning.

Bog standard. Best girls are always bridesmaids and never brides.

BUILT
FOR
SEX

Tama is fucking shit, Sara is where its at

>Harem
>expect best gril to lose
>she unexpectedly wins
That was a pleasant surprise

The one time I didn't root for the loli. Holy shit she deserved to win.

I'd make ever more children to take care of with her.

But then she transitions to the worst girl for the last 2 episodes

Best girl should never win.

Best girl should be your waifu.

If best girl wins you're getting cucked by MC.

It felt like they ran out of plot and they felt there was a lack of drama in her route so they went the muh suicide path. I'm not sure if her route is the same in the LN though

Literally every girl is better than Nagi.
Is this some sort of pride? To make sure he exercises his authority as the writer to give the worst girl the best ending?

Not so good. I know she will lose but I still like her.

Latest arc actually had some good plot/character developments.