Isekai no Seikishi Monoga

I just finished this anime and have a couple of questions.

Why wasn't Babalun able to control Kenshi? Was it because he doesn't have a core crystal?

What the fuck was that sword at the end? It just appeared out of nowhere and was gone without any explanation.

Nigga like, why do you care ?
Seriously bro, just look at the titties man.

>What the fuck was that sword at the end?
Light hawk wings

The fuck are light hawk wings?

Callback to tenchi muyo shit

watch Tenchi Muyo OVA series

Watch Tenchi

Isekai Seikishi is actually a direct sequel to the Tenchi OVAs.

This is the greatest isekai harem of all time

>Watching a Tenchiverse spinoff without knowledge of the universe and lore

Make sure you watch Photon as well.

>Watching a Tenchi spin-off without knowing about Tenchi

So I should watch the Tenchi ovas and Photon, but what about the Tenchi tv series?

>what about the Tenchi tv series?
Not necessary for this.
Watch it if you want to.

Nah Tenchi Universe and Tenchi in Tokyo are alternate universes.

>reposting this from the archive
OVA1 > OVA2 > GXP > OVA3

GXP is meant to be watched before OVA3, tho the second half of GXP takes place after OVA3. It introduced characters later used in OVA3 and acted as a teaser for things to come. Don't watch GXP is you want to hate OVA3 like so many clueless fuckheads do.

Dual Photon > Isekai

Isekai references Photon and takes place at some point on the same planet. While Dual was meant to be tied to Isekai too, but the references were dropped. While GXP makes a single reference Dual.

Agga Ruter Masquerade > Anata Dake

Agga Ruter actually takes place in the same setting as Tenchi, but 700 years in the past and is incomplete. While I couple things from Agga Ruter make their way into GXP.

Paradise Wars takes place after GXP but hasn't been translated yet like a ton of Kajishima's stuff.

Also, the part about Agga Ruter being incomplete just means the last two episodes weren't made, storyboards can be found though.

Anata Dake and Masquerade aren't worth watching. The family knows the Masakis and that one screenshot is the depth of the connection. Highly recommend watching Photon before OVA3 and Isekai.

For the love of god do not watching Tenchi Ai. There is nothing of value.

Tourism money has value

They never show the fucking town! I have no reason to believe I should visit his hometown based on the show! Udon no Kuni or Flying Witch are better for tourism than this pile of shit!

Thanks. Looks like I'll have plenty to watch for a while.

Anyone know when episode 3 of ova 4 is coming out?