Satan/Moloch is an alien and the Jews are his servants and they sacrifice children to their alien leader and disguise...

Satan/Moloch is an alien and the Jews are his servants and they sacrifice children to their alien leader and disguise their reptilian skin with human skin.

I am enlightened.

Other urls found in this thread:

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
g1.globo.com/rs/rio-grande-do-sul/noticia/sete-suspeitos-de-ritual-satanico-com-morte-de-criancas-no-rs-tem-prisao-preventiva-decretada.ghtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/x

>disguise their reptilian skin with human skin
is that what they need the foreskins for?

these posts are the best

What you said is truly riveting, my life is now complete.

Exactly

This is true, moloch craves the sacrifice of innocence which is why jews cut off there foreskin when they are babies/pure

No shit sherlock

revive this thread, the truth must be told

Fallen Malach

Yeah well, I’m Jewish and I sure as fuck am not a reptile.

You would think I was aryan if I didn’t tell you.

You’ll never get rid of us all goy

Correct except the enlightened part. Lucifer and his bloodline are here to provide the negative/low vibration aspect. How would we learn and grow without negativity to force learning? That is the job of the so called elites. They incarnated to provide the negative polarity.

the nose is the hiding in white jew's achilles heel

>You would think I was aryan if I didn't tell you.

And you expect me to believe that you aren't a reptile because you said so over an anonymous post?

Jewish guy I met at Conciousness Hacking in San Francisco more or less told me this.

How about this, old egos that formed billions of years ago when the first conscious being formed. One of the most prominent names is "Dagon" seems to be the most powerful and the lizzard person people claim to have seen (billy corgan - smashing pumpins) but only after a ritual
So, these demons that Masonic Jews worship could in fact exist and we've been kept in the dark about it so that our souls would continue feeding the old ego out of our sheer ignorance and unwillingness to change the status quo because we feel safe. That why goyim is the colloquial term to describe non-Jews because we're animals in a pen to them

>Satan/Moloch is an alien and the Jews are his servants and they sacrifice children to their alien leader and disguise their reptilian skin with human skin.
sounds cromulent

your info embiggens us all

go back to /a

AYY

you probably are mostly aryan do you even know how to tell? Do you know anything at all about your real history?

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/

Wait, Bolly reported to have seen a reptilian?

You're in America, dude, not the UK. We have the 1st Amendment so you dont have to use the David Icke lingo when talking about the Jew, you're among friends.

funny thing is, police just closed a satanist temple here in hueland.. official reports said they "worshipped moloch though child abuse and killing".

>"O deus deles, ou demônio Moloch, é especializado em sacrifício de crianças. Ele está com uma criança na mão"

"Their god, or demon, Moloch, is specializd in the sacrifice of children. It is depicted with a child in his hands."

g1.globo.com/rs/rio-grande-do-sul/noticia/sete-suspeitos-de-ritual-satanico-com-morte-de-criancas-no-rs-tem-prisao-preventiva-decretada.ghtml

If any of you retards even took one second to do research.

It’s Saturn. They worship fucking Saturn. The planet.

Thats it. Not an alien.

>"Their god, or demon, Moloch, is specializd in the sacrifice of children. It is depicted with a child in his hands."

and the day when you sacrifice to him through fire is April 20th

Hitler's birthday

and the day when children were burned to death by the US government during the Clinton administration, twice