Fukumenkei Noise

Anyone watching this? Episode 2 subs are out.

It's like I'm watching 12sai again.

I dropped it halfway through this episode. I was hoping the balls to the wall melodrama was just for the introductory episode, but it's clear now that it permeates every instant of the characters' lives. It's just tiresome to watch, and makes them feel like aliens rather than humans.

Is it just me or is the pacing really odd in this one?

feels bad man

Loli Nino is cute as fuck and with such emotional character voice acting is really great

Which part?

I can't tell if this will be better or worse than Fuuka. Music seems to be better at least.

>ah ah what a fag he likes girls

It's like I'm in elementary again

Well this thread is like the show: dead.

xD nice one user

>shota x loli romancefagging
Dropped, fucking shit.

It was a flashback.

Feels like I'm watching a telenovela

I've only watched the first episode, but I think it's pretty decent as far as shojo stuff goes.

It cracked me up when Yuzu think that Momo is a girl.

It will be really dramatic when they finally meet Momo, are not they? Yuzu's wish seems can be a curse for him because he is not actually sincere with her.

I like it so far. A bit reminded me of Mekakucity Actors, don't know why.

The music is great and the drama looks okay so far.

Why is this show not more popular?

Why are the [HS] 720 releases so delayed?

Because shoujo, people expect it will all about teenage drama and shoujo cliche, when they don't know what they will miss. Also source material is not popular, even among Hana to Yume manga it has 2nd lowest sales.

>people expect it will all about teenage drama and shoujo cliche
But user, that's exactly what I got so far

There will be fun journey of Nino and her music, and so far the shoujo part is not so cliche

It is like this last week too, maybe you should just try
[seiya] Fukumenkei Noise - 02 [720p].mkv

I got it but I don't plan on watching it today I don't think. The singing in the 1st episode was so bad I laughed. I don't see this getting better than generic shoujo #1512 by episode 3, it's surprising to see anyone say they like it. The face mask was the only redeeming part.

It was intentionally bad, though it can sound so good if you enjoy punk, In story she never learns to sing properly, this episode they also show how her friends saying her singing is annoying and loud. She will improve her singing through time, they will give her proper lesson as she ends up entering professional music scene, she will also learn guitar. The eyepatch bandage band have yet to appear, do you know who they are just like other believe with your own wild guess?

The two boys being her childhood friends already avoid the cliche, should I spoil you more so you won't think this is just generic shoujo #1273747

I think it will still stay pretty generic. Shoujo are too formulaic.

>implying shounen and LN harem, power battle are not too formulaic
I would just think you hate something with label shoujo more than anything, being too formulaic is just an excuse, this is the first shoujo in a long time that is not following the standard with
>No girl and boy are hating each other at first
>the perfect rich and handsome guys fall in love with MC
>No Unworthy rival that only treat as fluel to make their relatioship
>MC is the girl but most of time, it takes the guys perspective

They already avoid too much shoujo cliche to be too formulaic

>[HorribleSubs] Fukumenkei Noise - 02 [720p].mkv

Shoujo is shoujo

But that's pretty high on tier list of purest forms of love.

I like it.

He is only telling them not to do lewd thing in public

Did Bald-kun also like MC? I hear some boys not like to bully girl they liked

Does she has assburgers or what

The music is the best about the show so far. The girl actually sings pretty ok.

MOMO

I'm still hoping they wrote more than one song for this fucking show.

>not

>hoping they wrote more than one song for this fucking show.
What do you mean? This show already has 3 songs so far

I thought so too.

How?

The horror.

She is cute, would sing together

well, that was shit. but now it can only get better r-right?

Probably. They kind of overdid it with making most of the second episode a flashback, but now we're done with it.

going la la la, screaming and twinkle twinkle stupid star don't count.

There is OP and ED, the insert song is intented to sound like she is screaming but that was a legit song

Yes, the good part is about to start

You are right.