Where were you when Tony invented Surgical Technique?

Where were you when Tony invented Surgical Technique?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PJZzC-j-MKY
youtube.com/watch?v=EwTZ2xpQwpA
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=19&v=yKo1eZgyT_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is "surgical technique" his rap name?

No no no "surgical technique" is a basketball move

>Invented vague surgical technique before becoming a surgeon.
>Literally 14 years old.
Seriously? How much did this ad cost his parents?

Naaaaahhhh both ya'll are wrong, surgical technique is when he be rollin up on niggas and murk's em

Pfft. It's when you steal a bike while it's still in motion.

Is that a sequel to Cornbread, Earl, and Me?

I drive-by with the surgical technique, niggers fall down at my feet.

He got a basketball scholarship.

Tony's first operation.

bitches ain't ready for the Compton streets.
that's why they's didn't know that I was packin heat

minorities in healthcare terrify me

WE

>surgical technique

busting another niggers head open....all good

Ain't no spics ever compared to Dr. Ben Carson

keyhole surgery

Healthcare is a death trap, that's why I don't understand why everyone is crying they want free healthcare. Fuck it. Give it to them. Dumb fucks.

This thread is fucking golden lmao

Subtle. I like it.

splittin his mind wit cho ryhmez n shiieet

>Surgical Technique
Cutting people on the westside for dope money is hardly "inventing a surgical technique" Tony.

I legit have no issue with this. Once you post source and proof, I'll applaud the kid.

>murk
>merc
it is short for mercenary you brainless ape

I feel bad to make this post but it hasn't been up on Sup Forums for a few months.
I feel obligated to share the truth about what is happening in the world right now
youtube.com/watch?v=PJZzC-j-MKY

Rape is not a "surgical technique."

Curb stomping a little tar baby

Post hand nigger-san

>snitches get Hansberry Stiches

this is not something you need to worry about.
"traditional African brain surgery" is real but it does not leave Africa

youtube.com/watch?v=EwTZ2xpQwpA

They are evolving

Pharaohs you nitwit. Not kings.

Basicly the same thing. You're not autistic are you?

what is it with niggers and brain surgery?

it seems like 1 out of a 1,000,000 coons excels at ripping open peoples brains and doing shit twith them

>not kings

Watching my nigger cylon learn surgery

Just did some actual research unlike most of Sup Forums...there are absolutely no credible sources of the claim around this kid.

Around 2014 two websites started circulating this nonesense. They are "theblackhomeschool" and the "blackdoctor" ..obviously not concerned with actual homeschooling or medicine but the blackness of people. The only thing that is ever said is "he found a new way to stitch people up" ... which literally anyone could invent.

There are no papers or recommendations for this technique. It's also stated he is on the same level as a first year med student. As a guy who lived in a house of med students while I was studying (chemistry) ... thats not much of a brag its basically babbies first pharmacology picturebook. Also; would an average first year med student be able to invent a legitimate surgical technique? No.

he the guy who does botched boob jobs and he adds a slice of pepperoni under the skin? not a fan of his work but he gets around

Tshanghewi Twanii invents new computer that has a keyboard and monitor all in one.

black kids are stup...

Where I was? dunno. I just exited the room for a coffee, and when I was back, all my writings about surgery disappeared.

Your surgical techique was stolen recently. You were bummed. But you think whoever stole it was more happy to get it than you were to lose it.
>The total happiness in the world increased.
So, whatever.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=19&v=yKo1eZgyT_w

As a freshman at the Darnell-Cookman Middle/High School of Medical Arts, in Jacksonville, Florida, Tony Hansberry II had already come up with a surgical technique that may help surgeons reduce the risk of complications when performing surgical operations.

Tony’s technique, called the “Hansberry Stitch” improved how the top of the vagina (the vaginal cuff) is sutured after a hysterectomy which can reduce surgery time, pain and complications for the 600,000 women annually. In fact, his new technique will allow surgeons to complete their operations by stitching the patients back up after having a hysterectomy in one third of the time that it would normally take them. Physicians at The University of Florida invited Tony to present his project alongside theirs during a medical education event and to teach the others his technique.

That’s right, and he was only 14.

The young medical genius, Tony Hansberry II, reviewed various techniques of several surgeries, including hysterectomies and the instruments to perform these operations. He came up with a novel idea to be used when stitching back up the patients. The idea will help surgeons, especially those with fewer surgeries under their belt.

Hansberry came up with this idea back in 2009, when he was still a student at the Florida school.

“I’m the type of person who always wanted to be in medicine,” confesses Hansberry. “I love the idea of becoming a trauma surgeon.”