What would be the most useful marketable skills to learn for the times to come ?

Okay Sup Forums. We're living in a world in which planning ahead is more than important so I want to know in which manner I could avoid being left behind in the job market. Especially considering that A.I are becoming more and more competent, it won't be long before individual without enough conceptual intelligence will be replaced. I don't want to be part of the leeches living with a monthly wage given by (((them))).

However I have to admit that I'm bad at math and science, so this removes almost every valuable marketable degree available. Unless I somehow work/study to solve my carencies I won't be able to pursue any career in these domains. What skills, in your opinion, would be vital ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/toyOKOi0DsM
youtu.be/lZfpQzV2GnM
youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

being able to observe yourself and changing your behaviour is the most valuable thing you can learn

Study the classics and know how to handle a farmstead as well as a firearm to protect it and your people.

Learn a trade skill. These faggots don't know how to do anything for themselves. You can charge them whatever you want. They're rich and retarded, they'll pay it.

Study the blade.

Making bullets

Welding
Plumbing
Carpentry
Mechanic
Farmer
Equipment Operator
Engineering
Electrician
maybe Doctor.

Laywers, IT, nerds...you're fucked.

Hunting

Farming, every tool of the mercenary trade, dentistry(because no matter what happens people will always be irresponsible either their teeth)

Thats more long term. Someone with the right set up though could make a ton of money when things fall apart. Lead is easy to find (i comb my local gun range, never been cleaned. Tons of it) and black powder can be made from scratch. Sulfur is not 100% necessary but it helps. charcoal and salt peter can be had on any property. A good HEAVY DUTY tumbler would go a long ways. Only issue is casings and primers. Most alternative options require free and normal trade. Match stick heads and the red strike felt or strike anywhere matches can be used.The only priming compound you can make is H-42. A ww2 priming compound. Modern primers use restricted chemicals, stuff you need a license to get. BP and the H-42 will be rough on the gun. H-42 is bad on brass so steel cases which kind of solves the casing issue since steel cases are a lot easier to make than brass. Not sure about aluminum. A lathe might be able to make shells.

Mapmaking as in Surveyor as in Carthographer.

start math over from the beginning because it is a weak foundation due to your educational system that has hindered you.

No idea why people are mentioning engineering when you said you are bad with math and science - they are literally some of the most math and science intensive options available. Not easy.

DO NOT BECOME A WELDER IF YOU WANT A LONG HEALTHY LIFE! Most welding jobs fill your lungs and skin with a huge amount of toxic chemicals and there is a large risk of injury, all 3 of my best friends that became welders have sustained serious injuries and burns, have lung problems now approaching 30 years old.

Literally the only way to save yourself from AI is either to design and build the technology or scripts, OR to do something completely unfuckable like being a simple electrician or plumber (good ideas).. dentistry is so hard to get into its probably not an option in your case, schools are generally only available to those who have like unbelievable grades in math and science. 99.5th percentile qualify - usually kids with bolstered grades from private schools and jewish connex. Hence the dr goldbergs and dorfmans dominating the trade..

Banking and credit analysis.

I thought about something like this too. I don't remember when I read this but in times of need bullets would be a valuable currency
Thanks for the insight

But robots can do all of that

This.
FPBP.
/Thread

>Mfw small town lawyer
I have 12+ firearms I guess I'll become a small time gun dealer.

lol captcha is CORT KEOKUCK

Sounds smart

Fucking kek

you might want to consider that chaos disadvantages planning ahead too much. breadth is more important than depth. what taleb is calling antifragile, where you're more than robust and you instead benefit from increased chaos.

i would suggest several intro courses in a tech school, then finish the thing you were least retarded at (don't stay in a comfort zone, fail one)

you also need a language; white and gook dialects are naturally the most useful.

licenses are also useful. piloting, assaying, heavy machinery, forklift, various inspectors or anything in your area that needs a license. a lot of times it will be some bullshit course on safety for two days, and costs $10. 1 of them will pay off all of them down the road.

Raising kids

Learn how to film big buck donkey dong niggers fucking pretty white girls.

1. trading shitcoins
2. software development
3. welding
9001. everything else

Sucking merchant cock

Can't really do most of these without electric or gas, faggot. Doubt you have a clue about farming in the 1700s.

>math and science
Those will be the first jobs replaced by AI.

Wrong.

I was talking about high level math and science. The kind of where you actually create the A.I

learn to build rope or cultivate material to make rope with, learn leather working for whips, learn how to operate a fiream and or become an archer, learn how to master husbandry

Underrated post and skill.

Verified.

Psychology, cause clearly yall are takin crazy pills or some shit.

How much free time do you get as a lawyer?

>nerds
how do you think you got on Sup Forums in the first place?
who do you think it made people possible to build a construction higher than a plebhut?

How is that relevant?
>Any day now society will collapse

If you run your own firm, can be enormous amounts. Really depends on how much money you want. Sometimes you settle one case that makes all the money you need for the year and can slack off for the rest of the year.

cannibalism.

learn to make good wholesome quality meat products out of human flesh and you wont go hungry.

>learn to build rope
youtu.be/toyOKOi0DsM
youtu.be/lZfpQzV2GnM

actually, check his whole channel, it's educational with humour and fun.
i wish i had more teachers like this when i was at school. i only had one like him.

and this
youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA

Independent weapons manufacturing

Most valuable skill would be rounding up the most damaged, tattooed, irredeemable stupid thots you can find and then pimp them out to nonwhites.

The sheer terror is a great deterrent and would keep normal women in line.

As a bonus you'd be skimming shekels off nonwhites to invest into 14:88.

We will force these thots to use their vaginas productively one way or another.

Thanks thots.

Computer programming and investing

>marketable
looks like someone needs to actually read Evola

You and yours are too easy to spot, schlomo

BE ABLE TO TAKE A DRAGON DILDO IN YOUR ANUS

i think it's wonderfull people charing their knowledge gained by expirience.
good job keki and keep the good work up you're doing