Tough Immigration- GOP SURVEY

action.donaldjtrump.com/responsible-immigration-reform-survey/?utm_source=twitter_gop_post&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=20180108__responsible-immigration-survey_gop_tmagac&utm_content=djt_surveys

BUMP

YOUR INPUT NOW!!!!!

GO GO GO

NICE OF GOP TO DO.

BUMP

bump bump

WALL NOW
END CHAIN MIGRATION NOW
NO DIVERSITY LOTTERY

GOOD GOP

strongly agree for all questions.

Same

It would be good if more people did this. We will send a strong message to GOP

MAGA

HOPEFUL

BUILD THE WALL

#MAGA

Too bad I can't fill the survey

maga

WHY cant you fill survey?

GO GO GO GO GO

fair.org
numbersusa.com

bump

Strongly agree for all
#MAGA

same
#MAGA

common sense immigration is to give border patrol a gps device, reduce their numbers and to legalize all mexicans

thanks GOP

most of the GOP agrees

please vote "Not important to me".
The wall is useless. It will not stop immigration and it costs a lot of money

you can also vote: "No opinion"

because really who cares about this? think about your friends instead.

LOL LEGALIZE ALL MEXICANS. DEMS ARE NEXT AFTER ILLEGALS.

Other, please specify: [The wall is too expensive and is not effective.]

canada allows mexicans entry without visa. america should do the same

MOST GOP VOTERS STRONGLY AGREE WITH ALL.

Other, please specify: [We should first fix the economy.]

You forgot the Northern Wall. Canucks cannot be allowed in this country. They're leftist and some of whom are Jews.

Other, please specify: [We have had immigration from mexico for a long time, and we should not see a problem with it now.]

>Other, please specify: [I think there are more important issues at the moment.]

Other, please specify: [Mexicans are hard workers with good family values. We should not exclude them]

NET LOSS 106 Billion

leave

I don't understand why they would allow Mexicans without visas but not Americans.

TRUE!!!

Other: Stop discrimination based upon political ideology/affiliation

True that.

The economy is booming, you fucking retard.

Bump

#CLOSEDBOARDERS

>CLOSEDBOARDERS
wow, racist

BUMP

TOLERANCE

STRONGER TOUGHER #AMERICAFIRST

The wall is extremely important as a symbol.

>STRONGER TOUGHER
No!

Stronger together!
With mexicans

>#AMERICAFIRST
RACIST!!

AGREE

The wall is a symbol of hate!

agreed. WALL IS NECCESSARY

YUP MAGA

i know it is hard to choke down your pride, but you were wrong on the wall.

the wall will never be built.

Why is he forcing me to make a donation in order to record my responses? SCAM LINK. Fuck Drumpf. He is literally extorting money out of Americans simply because we want to share our feelings on immigrants? Saged.

Strongly agree on everything but the wall and merit based immigration. The wall is just a fucking gimmick and I don't want it influencing potential amnesty compromises. Legal immigration reduction and enforcement are the real necessities.

To make life easy, just click the first button on every question all the way down.

some harvard professors have said the wall is illegal.

The wall is worthless without deportations and massive cuts to legal immigration.

since legal immigration wont be reduced, you don't need to focus on the wall. It's a waste of time.

>actually you shouldnt do anything ever except open the borders more
nice try

ITT two shills trying to out shill each others

>Eliminating tax credits for illegal immigrants.
>tax credits for illegal immigrants.

THIS IS A THING???????????

In that case, DHS can just rescind the work permits for your brown DACA pets and begin immediate deportations.

Jews man. NOT EVEN FUCKING ONCE!

I think it takes response right before you get to donation page. Even so might be donating one dollar to get your voice heard.

if the GOP needs a gay ass poll to build a wall then it just shows that their failing at leadership which is Trumps specialty.

true but poll still helps

Tight immigration laws except for Europeans :^).

the wall is a symbol of “FUCK YOUR ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, CRIME, COSTS AND TROUBLE”

or in short “STAY THE FUCK OUT BROWN SCUM”

That's why I chose "no opinion" for the merit based immigration question, since there isn't a guarantee that it will positively affect white immigration. The English language proficiency requirement is more likely to benefit less educated Euros who can't compete against a few billion Chinks and Poos with fake degrees.

And why the hell not? I'm on a Russian IP (albeit an American citizen) and it didn't stop me from filling it out. Try again you surrender monkey.

Because they do allow Americans without visas tard.

It doesn't. It takes your responses and then asks you for shekels. The outcome of the second part doesn't effect the first.

Yeah I should have write that

Thnx Cant wait to spam it with not importan votes!

The votes are incredibly important. If Trump doesn't fear his base all will be lost and the Jews will win.

Vote No on the wall

BOMP