Why is Hana the best girl of Prison School?

why is Hana the best girl of Prison School?

She puts the 'P' in Perfect.

Absolutely literal piss taste.

more like the pee in perfect

Mari > Meiko > Chiyo > Kate > Mitsuko > Mayumi > Anzu > Risa > Cake-san > Slut > Hana

If you disagree you're a fagget.

but that's wrong you fuck

Her face is too flat.

Because there's variation in her character. Unlike for example Meiko, she's not just a flat character with only one defining personality trait (strict disciplinarian) and only one defining physical trait (gigantic bazongas, maybe also disgusting volumes of sweat). At first glance she's a sweet girl who flipflops to downright yangire at the drop of a hat, but she's also shy and inexperienced in romantic affairs and at the same time rather forceful, with a dash of tomboy sprinkled on top. In other words, she's a developed character with multiple assets. She also has a more restrained/realistic physique, which is generally more appealing to most people.

Those factors make her best girl by a long shot. But in the end Prison School isn't so much about the schools as it is about the absolute madmen who are the protagonists.

t. Anime-only fag

Where is chapter 250? I remember there was an user here translating chapters.

Hana > slut > kate > meiko > risa

All the other girls are in between kate and meiko.

She's shit, best girl is PBR-sama

Silly OP, you wrote Chiyo wrong.

PBR-sama is used goods.

One man's trash is another man's treasure, my nigga

Best girl is Kate desu senpai.

Kiyoshi is the true best girl, he puts "cute" in cuticles

>Dickijewshit best
>not based Gakuto

Gakuto is the best by far, us mere mortals don't deserve such a man

Because she is a true character along with Kiyoshi, Gakuto and Chairman. Rest of the cast is just filler for these marvelous beings.

Because she is oddly kawaii. She also seem a tsundere

i want a manga about hana, what's with all these shitty characters with more story dedicated to them, the mangaka clearly doesn't know what his audience wants

Meh, she's kind of a shit

10/10 quality bait

she's literally the worst girl though
even slut senpai is much better

>Even slut senpai
More like especially slut senpai, didn't care much for her during the cavalry battle but she's definitely climbing my best girl ladder

I have a theory that there will be some new wave of man hating spearheaded by mari and mitsuko and possibly supreme lesbo kate. Other than them I have no idea who the new antagonist might be. Any thoughts?

I think we're past the people fighting each other drama, not really expecting there to be another antagonist. Mostly because I think the manga's on its way out.

How does it feel knowing best girls fucking gay?

Feels bad desu

What will slut-senpai's role in upcoming events even be?

When will he get that mane back?

Outside of messing with Gakuto x Mitsuko, not sure. Was shocked that Hiramoto even brought her back. I'm sure she'll be involved with the party somehow.