This lady comes up to you and says

This lady comes up to you and says
>"user, I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and have many kids with you."
What do Sup Forums?
No lying in this thread

This isn't politics and it's a stupid question.

no im gay

I'll keep banging your mom.

Reject the Jew.

>worthless dog
Get the fuck out outahere

Ask her what she and her weird face are doing in my fucking apartment.

"I don't know you enough to make such a decision."
Stop being an ape and thinking with your dick

I ask her to prove her love as I pull my dick out

fag

y-you too

I'm 35 with no kids and hard to find a white girl here who wants a family so I would say yes and take a chance if she seemed cool. But in reality she would have major problems making her incapable of raising my kids to ask a stranger this so not in reality, but yes in theory.

Fuck 20 something kids into her then become elected as president of the US and unite the Saxon people.

Says the faggot willing to fuck a manface whore

Fuck off kike

I should have added that you've been dating for some time.

Kek

Hahahaha leaf raked

virgin

detected

"Sorry, I'm uncut"

my gf is hot enough to make my dick hard without even doing anything sexual. and I took her virginity, whereas this bitch is probably some feminist slut who rode every chad in Hollywood. I'll stick with my sexy pure gf.

NO SHE'S CLEARLY INSANE AND WILL PROBABLY EAT ME

Sorry I insulted your tranny model muttface

like you wouldn't if you had the chance
you're one of those guys who just act like you have higher standards than everyone else to justify the fact that you can't get any, I know your type

I my wife and kids would not like that and there is something off about your face. Your dog is a fag too. K bye.

waifu pillows dont have virginity

Haha get fucked. When your girlfriend is hotter than her, Aryan, smart and loving th choice isn't hard.

v i r g i n
i
r
g
i
n

BEGONE THOT

>
I wake up because this only happens in my wildest dreams.

you do.

Slide thread.

Sage and go elsewhere.

Then it is a rhetorical question to me. I would not turn down free money either.

I tell her I'll fuck her but no way I'd have kids with her cause she ain't white

Get a job, get a passion that doesn't involve materialism, get some thicc and come back.

slick daddy tryna pass off a polyester princess pillow as his gf. burden of proof virgin

that's a man
it has awful dress sense

Hot damn leafy. Where did that come from? Was it my comment about you being an ape? Anyway, I'll hit your armchair psychology tricks with MY own armchair psychology tricks. If you're so desperate to marry and have kids with someone you barely know about just to get a fuck, doesn't that mean that you're a pathetic virgin that has never felt the affection of another human being? What a sad, sad man!

"you can, as my slave"

she's a jew, user

GROCERIES AAAAAA *unsheathes adimantium claws* REAL NIGGAS DONT TAKE TWO TRIPS *pukes* AAAAAAAAAAAA WHY DID THAT KOPOHA BITCH PACK THE EGGS AT THE BOTTOM *eggs break* NOOO THERE GOES MY OMLETTE *drops groceries and runs back into Кopoнa* NYEEEEEEEEEEHHHHH *slashes Russian minimum wage workers*

Do a 360 and walk away

I can't get a boner to women like that.Their shoulders are too broad or something, but it's poison to my dick.

The idea behind it is simple
>she's not white
>but
>loves you
>wants to spend the rest of her life with you and have kids
>and she looks like THAT!?
I doubt many would say no in reality

when did I say anything about marrying her? I just said I'd pull my dick out
nice try tho

i dont even know her

why would I need to prove that? I didn't make any ridiculous claims. Unless the idea of having a gf is that absurd to you, which would be pretty sad.

Check if she has a penis.

That's the premise of the thread?

implying these mouth breathers can envision a life without their animu archetypes

How about this?

>user, I love you
>But I'm 1% sub saharan african

MtF can't have kids, so her proposition is false

Shes not white? I thought she was just doing the duckface thing. Oh then hell no. I have turned that opportunity down many times.

She got the crazy eyes and I would be extremely suspicious of a stranger offering to marry me out of the blue, but I know a winning lottery ticket when I see it.
She's not white? She has a European facial structure and the skin tone of a Pakistani, an aryan ethnicity.

This is the perfect woman.

so? I still just said I'd put my dick out so she could "prove her love"
it's called using her, read between the lines

"I love you too my petite bebe, my beautiful natalie portman-esque ange, i would be disgraced not to marry and love you for all eternity as our souls merge into one with the divine, I love you my angel, you will ascend to heaven, where we will love eternally, kiss me"

is probably what id say. in reality tho something about her face stinks of non-white and those dark brown eyes better not niggafy my children

But she's 1% sub saharan african

if your gf truly isnt stuffed with down feathers you wouldnt take an issue to low quality shitposting

Your just saying that to ruin my boner.

She's not white according to Sup Forums. She's part jewish

She looks like she's probably borderline retarded and hasn't much to talk about other than famous people she's either had encounters with or read about on E.

Plus bitches with small dogs are the fucking worst.

how can i resist when my folders are filled with these? padme makes senpai horny

I disagree with pol on this. Most Jews in America are not really semitic. Hate how pol supports sandniggers cause they were told they are Aryan. Not a problem for me.

> do you have a benis? Pls answer honestly

I'd make her convert to Islam since she's so in love with me. that way she can't input her Jewish ways into my life.

>What do Sup Forums?
first I tell her to kill that stupid dog with a pair of nail scissors.

Where can we buy these?

Those are the most unattractive panties I've ever seen.

Eat tide pods

at the bathroom store

>confidence interval

I'm just responding because I'm bored, desu.

That's probably a trap

at any whorehouse.

>That's probably a trap
/thread

>well, only if my wife accepts.

Which she probably will and then we'll have many 3sums

same
going to bed now
tell your gf i said hey

Too old, bitch looks like she's 30. No thanks, I don't want any autistic offspring.

She's a jew.

> Not a problem for me.
[spoiler]Me neither but I don't want to get called a shill for it[/spoiler]

>bony vagina/

tell her to piss off, im cut and burned so no welfare hugging bitch kids from me for her

your not anime, get away from me bitch!

Is it a trap? I don't get it

ooooooooooooooooor better yet, tell her baby factory time and when she gets pregnant the first time tell here then that im sterile and she is divorced and out on her ass raising the kid by herself with nothing from me

No ass no tits. Perfect for your baby penis. Step your game up son!

This skinny anorexic butch is probably too skinny to even have kids. I’d tell her to get a meal or two in her and then maybe we will talk.

I'm a vodkanigger, if she doesn't drink I have no interest in her. I'd prefer a drinking British slag who is not thicc.

She's not a trap, she's a jew. So I guess in way she is a trap. I guess the question is, would you marry and have children with a hot jewess?

How old are you
>less than 20
Okie doke

How old are you
>20 or more
Fuck off skank

Woah sweetheart one step at a time. First things first, I need to try all three holes to know I'll be satisfied for life and number two, we're getting a real dog to replace that worthless creature you have in your arms. Then we can start talking about continuing the white race.

This is the only correct answer.

Tell her to fuck off.

>"fuck off roastie"