Re:Creators

I AM SCREAMING SOMETHING TO YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kXYiU_JCYtU
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/156032776/#q156034414
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What Linkin Park song is that?

Every day,millions of Magical Girls across the multiverse realize their duties without any monetary compensation from their agencies(They do it for free)

Together we can solve this problem by informing the corresping authorities and give these girls their fair payment.

Call 1-800-MODA to get more information about this.

Mahou Shoujo Terrorist Mamika

I would watch that.

>Can you tell me where I can find a person known as ShindoL?

Don't you think that red team is a bit overpowered?
Red: experienced fighter from fantasy mecha LN. Can fly. She doesn't have her mech, but
Meteora: NPC with barriers and magic/k/ missiles. Can fly.
Kamille: pilots probably OP as fuck mech.
Travis: last boss from some shounenshit. Can summon persona and probably strong as fuck.

Meanwhile their enemies:
Mamika: 12 years old girl. Can fly, but her explosive hearts look significantly less powerful than a barrage of Meteora's missiles.
A knight. Has heavy armour and a lance. Her resolve is strong, but if she's from some kind of Dark Souls setting her lance skills and low level magic won't stand a chance against anyone from Red team.
An old guy with a revolver.
A girl with a glove. Doesn't look strong at all in terms of combat power.
Chuunihime can't carry them alone.

Good guys (or protagonist side) should never be stronger than their enemies. It's obvious bait-and-switch, Red team is actually shit, evil and they will lose in the end.

Mamika collateral damage was nothing compared to what Meteora did in ep 1

>It's obvious bait-and-switch, Red team is actually shit, evil and they will lose in the end.
It's obvious they're all going to band together against the REAL enemy, whoever that is when it's revealed at around episode 11.

>wish to be a god is granted
>becomes omnipresent instead of fighting witches

sounds like a p good deal

Mamika was already able to take out Red though. And Sharkteeth probably has some magic shit too.

>goofy looking kfc bucket

>An old guy with a revolver.
He is cyborg detective with top intuition and deductive skill.
>A girl with a glove. Doesn't look strong at all in terms of combat power.
She is from some kind of magical detective story. Something like Beatrice from Umineko.

He looks like Big Boss, so he's probably actually the strongest.

>Mamika is weak
You just wait until she goes full suffering.

We have no idea the extent of power the rest of the "bad" team have. Sharkteeth could easily be broken as fuck and the old guy could be batman for all we know.

>her explosive hearts look significantly less powerful than a barrage of Meteora's missiles.
That's far from the full extent of meguca's power by any standart.
>her lance skills and low level magic won't stand a chance against anyone from Red team
We don't know anything about Lancer. She's notSeibah so she might have stupidely powerful artifacts.
That's strong as fuck.
>A girl with a glove.
Crazy bitch with supernatural abilities.

What's a stereo day and why should I break it?

Any sufficiently melodramatic phrase I is a Linkin Park song. Off the top of my head:

- TERROR LOLIS ARE PEOPLE TOO
- HAMBURGER STEAK IS MY FRIEND
- WHY AM I IN THIS ROOM
- I MAKE LOLI CLEAN MY ROOM
- I HIDE DOUJIN FROM REDHEAD

We simply haven't found these long-lost CDs. All of LP's existing songs are really mere mixtapes of the never-published originals.

No u

>an old guy with a revolver looks suspiciously weak, so he must be super smart and strong!
>turns out he is indeed just a guy with a revolver
>does nothing
>dies first
Fucking masterpiece.

Manga violin performance.

>Kamille
If mech is taken out, which it probably will since it's OP as fuck, then he can't do shit.

>old guy with a revolver
He's from a cyberpunk setting, so he might even have something up his sleeve that can take down mechs. Also being a bounty hunter he's certain to fight dirty.

>Mamika
The hearts are just her base attack. Her magical girl finishing moves are gonna be way more powerful.

He doesn't look anything like that, get your eyes checked faggot.

>but if she's from some kind of Dark Souls setting
Jesus Christ fuck off.
If that's what your cultural references are you should sty on

In the OP each of the characters is shown with background showing promotional material for their show.
What about the cyber cop?

is sharketeeth the cousin of Shenhua?

...Really?

>...
fuck off

Hime looks good.

No marketing budget for his manga.

>His gun is actually a GBE

>falling for curry memes

If you think that modern japanese game is not applicable as a reference in a setting which uses modern trends from japanese games and anime for its characters you must be retarded.
Replace it with 10 years old Claymore if you're that triggered.

It's in the ED

>but he can only fire it 6 times

there is absolute no indicator of your meme game in this anime faggot

Except there's no hint to that game about her beside your own Sup Forumsermin mindset.

>veteran detective
>the character most capable of judging people's true nature
>trusts Hime

Red lost to this 12 years old girl, she is severly underpowered without her mech.

He just wants to see the world burn.

He looks like a guy who wants to kill his creator because they were an edgy fuck who killed off his daughter.

youtube.com/watch?v=kXYiU_JCYtU
I become so numb!

>Trusting the judgement of someone who judges others based on their laughs
Yeah, ok.

I guess Waita Uziga will never have this problem

maybe he is in her side just to keep an eye on chuuni and see what she is all about, he should be the smartest on theory

How much longer until best boy enters the fight?

His author made him kill his own daughter. He's in this purely for revenge, a broken father looking to ease the pain.

>Implying you could beat mamika
I bet you think you can beat Rin too

Urobutchi gets Re:creator'd

What happens

Hime is a good guy you'll see. I believe in the chuuni.

It's about the setting defining her powers, not the game itself, you easily triggered retards.
From what we know it seems her world is pretty tough and she went through lots of struggle and suffering to earn her victories. So either she fights Cthulhu level creatures or most likely she is from hard fantasy type of world (as opposed to typical light novel fantasy of Red).

I'm betting Lancer and Travis are gonna be the focus of next episode, so maybe episode four?

Maybe he is one of the few actually grateful for the knowledge and opportunity Hime provided.

he gets akane protecting him from everyone else?

>Trusting someone who was disturbing and attacking and chasing you through worlds, even though she's not interested in listening to your bullshit.
Sure, why not. Also, stop being illiterate. Warai can also be used for smiling. Didn't I told yo here

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/156032776/#q156034414

So you can't trust her because of her smile? Seems just as stupid. It literally a whole setup for Hime didnu since she has 0 real casualties and wanted to talk things over.

I can't trust her because she's disturbing and attacking and chasing you through the worlds.
English is just my third language, but I'm pretty sure I made it clear in that post.
Stupid Chuunishitfag.

Would you trust this person?

Not to mention she has a beautiful smile.

Of course.

I trust any girl with twintails. No one with twintails can be a bad person.

>I can't trust her because she's disturbing and attacking and chasing you through the worlds.
She literally wanted to talk. Why the fuck wouldn't you at least talk to a guy who can destroy you in combat, yet always holds back and tells you to just fucking wait up.
Yes
Absolutely

Travis would probably edgelord and bicker with the team and Kamille would have the same attitude problem as Mamika.

Is there a name for the design of hat Hime wears? I really like it since it adds to her chuuniness a lot. Another example would be Nobunaga, gotta love me them imperial uniforms.

Shako

>an experienced mahou shoujo being disturbed by killing, violence and despair

What shitty writing.

>English is just my third language
And you decided to use it for shitposting on Sup Forums. Sasuga.

Red doesn't need to join Hime's side. But she at least need to listen to her offer and motives first. The only reason we still don't know anything about Hime's plans is because Red is a stubborn idiot.

Reminder that Charon x Celestia is canon.

Thanks user, I think I've developed a fetish for these uniforms now.

When did she laugh though?

It, uh. Probably happened at some point when the tablet was glitching and he didn't have sound?

The author is gonna gernderswap him and then fuck Selesia

All the time, after all she is happy having a friend to play with.

>fanart
>canon

Because Selesia literally has no interest to listen, when she has other things to attend to. Why the fuck wouldn't you back off and find another character, instead proceeded to attack.

Also, didn't the Chuunishitfags said Chuunishit's power is not absolute and she wouldn't easily defeat Selesia so that CHuunishit is not called a Mary Sue?

And Chuunishitfags that has English as their mother tongue used it to shitpost. Bravo, Sup Forums.

Of course Selesia doesn't need to join CHuunishit's side, because she has other things to do. So why is CHuunishit so adamant to make Selesia to listen again?
Because CHuunishit is as retarded and autistic as Mamika?

It's official fanart.

Not in universe, that's notPixiv.

>Because Selesia literally has no interest to listen, when she has other things to attend to. Why the fuck wouldn't you back off and find another character, instead proceeded to attack.
You would fucking know if redshit could sit down and listen. She would waste less of everyone's time, and I guess it's pretty important since Hime could tell her about how to remake or even erase her world.
>Also, didn't the Chuunishitfags said Chuunishit's power is not absolute and she wouldn't easily defeat Selesia so that CHuunishit is not called a Mary Sue?
Who?

It makes their pairing canon on meta level. Also in universe they are together on the cover of their LN. So they are canon pairing everywhere.

At least you're using catchphrase so it should be easy to filter your shitposting.

If it looks like an upside Napoleonic bucket it's a shako. If it's down to the head it's a peaked cap (Nobu's is a peaked cap). If it's like a peaked cap but with soft edges it's a crusher cap. "Prussian" helmet is a pickelhaube.

>when Hime knocks the mech away she uses a whip made out of swords
Her power is so incredibly stupid. I love it.

> Who?
We discussed why did Hime try bakstab Red while taking in the last thread.

And Selesia has no time to listen. Chuunishit would waste less of everyone's time if she just back off and find another character that has interest to listen to her Chuunishit. Is that so hard for CHuunishit to understand?

nice, i didn't notice that

Neat

He probably knows but doesn't care since he's just out for revenge.

I didn't even notice that.

It's really doubtful the final boss would be unable to defeat a mecha-less pilot that so far has been the weakest character, with or without holopsicon.

And she clearly stated she wants all players together, you can't achieve that by executing them at the first signal of resistance.

Or maybe Hime's intentions are actually sound and reasonable. He just wasn't stupid and listened to her instead of starting the fight.

Don't need to trust someone if you have the same objective in mind.

>hime
>reasonable
okay buddy

You wouldn't want to side with someone who might backstab you at any point even if you have the same objective (and said person might be even lying about it).

Agree Chuuni could have killed Red without issue.
If you compare the two:
Chuuni Strength >>>> Red Strength, both can fly, Chuuni can controll swords and has her Holopsychon(I am still not sure if she can use it in the "real world).

If Celestia's anime overtakes the LN and has filler arcs or just completely goes in another direction, would she remember those? Her Creator still seems to be the author even though he probably doesn't have creative control over the anime. If the committee creates some gag OVA to sell more BDs, does she recall that?