Little Witch Academia

Making this Diana thread to summon Tattun again.....

110 Hours left to Episode 16 subs....
50 Hours left to Episode 16 PV....

Febri magazine stuff:

>Trigger is larger than during the KLK days. Around 60% of Trigger's staff is working on LWA.
>Yoshinari is willing to come back to LWA in a year or two.
>The producers are more than glad to keep LWA going as long as possible if Yoshinari is willing to do it.
>Imaishi himself requested to work on Sucy's episode.
>From the writer: Akko is someone inclined to look UP to people. Chariot, Croix and even Diana, Akko put them all in a pedestal. That nobody is perfect is a point in the story.

Oh, also Tattun confirm Amanda episode is coming soon

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/rx82hf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let's talk about this butt instead.

Episode 17 is Amanda's episode. I told you guys weeks ago.

I wonder what its going to be about

derpy witch

It's going to be about this

Now that it's confirmed Croix isn't the real villain, who do you think will take the place: Woodward or Holbrooke?

You are allowed to touch once.

Which place will you chose?

Chariot's grown

Tummy

Who the fuck is Tattun.
And what the fuck, Ive browsed Sup Forums everyday for 9 years and have never seen a verified poster.

So Croix is older than Shario?

CHARIOT A CUTE

Her nose

Leave Diana's supple tummy to me!

Like by one or two years, but yeah.

Not necessarily. What we know for sure is that Croix joined Luna Nova before Chariot.

Also since Croix graduated around the time Chariot disappeared from show business, it means Chariot performed while still attending Luna Nova.

I'd pull her hair.

Are you stupid. They literally told you that.

>"H-hey Chariot, i kidnapped that japanese kid again, y-you better come save her... Please?"

Unless Croix was one of those prodigies they let skip years, there's no reason to not assume she's a bit older than Chariot.

It is awesome

Ursula is just Bayonetta without the guns.

Well, we don't know for sure if all witches started school at the same age either. Or do we?

I came here to laugh at you, Chariot.

yes

Stop liking shoehorned characters and shoehorned romance.

Now that NTR has been officially approved by Tattun I demand more NTR greentexts.

How can people think Croix is evil? This is unthinkable.

It's obvious Croix came back to fulfill Chariot's wish of restoring the magic. Wish, which Ursula couldn't fulfill herself.

And sexy!

Kys

Well done, fuck Akko.

Old memories about Chariot are too painful.

If I don't let go can I keep touching forever?

It's obvious Croix feels guilty about saying few words too much and now just wants to save what is left.

I want Croix and Chariot to make up way before final episode.

LAST NIGHT I HAD A DREAM ABOUT YOU

IN THIS DREAM I'M DANCING RIGHT BESIDE YOU

WebM Version of Blablabla

Needs a confused shot of Akko somewhere, and maybe speed it up by 50%

Fuck it all! Fuck this world!
Fuck everything that you stand for!
Don't belong! Don't exist!
Don't give a shit!
Don't ever judge me!

I want Diana to insult me

Ursula: Listen Akko the Shiny Rod is the key to restoring magic you have to..

Akko: DURR SHINEY CHAIRIOT :DD

Ursula: Y-yes Akko Shiny Chariot also had the rod but more import-

Akko: YAAAY PFffTtFRepT sHINY CHARIOT :DDDD

Do you think Ursula ever wishes Diana found the rod?

I hope they will.

Chariot is the best sensei in the world!

Well, yeah, but is she as good sensei as Croix is?

Croa is sugoi!!!

The thing is that Ursula has become very attached to Akko despite her idiocy.

How does a nerd have body like that?

>Do you think Ursula ever wishes Diana found the rod?
No, and I hope you're not that retarded to seriously think that.

never forget

>the shoehorn user is THIS Triggerâ„¢'d by males existing in his anime
I bet he's the retard from the Black Lagoon threads autistically screeching about Revy being gay

Is this what everyone is waiting for?

It's not like Ursula wasn't a dunce herself when she was young. If anything, Akko being a retard just makes Ursula feel closer to her.

Being a sensei was never Chariot's dream in the first place. So I guess Croix might have the upper hand in that area.

gibs me dat

Magic + science combination does wonders.

Diana bitchslapping Akko? Yeah

Savaged.

No, I'm waiting for Akko to find out Ursula's Chariot. That will be the highlight of the series for me.

>Those hips
>That chest
>Those nipples

She can almost compete with Ursula

Croix is cyberbpunk

Ursula was pretty much like Akko back then, that's why she has gotten atached to her, she wants Akko to succeed where she failed.
And Diana must remind her of Croix, so that'd if they were to be in a mentor-pupil relationship.

>and have never seen a verified poster.

Because it's probably something new Hiro approved or something.

>he's never even seen Andrew W.K. post
Jesus

Ok, no more Akko x Diana then.

You want Diana to confront Ursula about her lies in episode 16 or you think that should wait?

>wanting anything to do with that horse fucker

Good

Maybe at the end of the episode, as a cliffhanger. I'm more interested on finding what's up with Sucy.

>No more Akko x Diana
DELET THIS

>Diana taking register from 2005
>All books from 2000 to 2008 are on the shelf
>Yet she's holding a book from 20xx with Croix data in it
Sasuga Trigger

Sucy is being reprogrammed by Croix.

poal.me/rx82hf
poal.me/rx82hf
poal.me/rx82hf
poal.me/rx82hf

Have they explained why the nine witches sealed the Grand Triskelion? It kinda frustrating that no one seems to have asked that question in show. And are they going to drop the robo-goblin from episode 14?

You guys do realize "shoehorned romance" guy is a reverse shitposter right? He believes the opposite of what he says but gets his kicks from the replies and seeing people make fun of the opinion he pretends to hold. He's still autistic, but your obessesion with him only feeds him more

>I was only pretending to be retarded!

The Heart

And we take pleasure in our unison in hailing him as a pathetic waste of oxygen, jokes on you.

>She sees your Shiny Rod

Well yes that's what he's doing, like I said he's still actually autistic and retarded

That was the moment she realized Akko has enough brute emotional power to go all the way.

You're Croix and have captured this curious cat that was looking too deep into your plans. What do you do with her, Sup Forums?

Because it's a major plot twist that the characters might not even know about.

>Have they explained why the nine witches sealed the Grand Triskelion?
They didn't. My guess is they sealed it together with something else and made it so that whoever is able to unseal the Grand Triskelion should be also able to deal with whatever there is.

>And are they going to drop the robo-goblin from episode 14?
Hopefully Sucy is working on it behind the scenes.

This.

>You guys are boring, I'm moving to an all-boys school.

Not so fast techno-cretin

Take her to my tower and tell her all about my school years.

Wait until Andrew starts courting Akko, Ursula will be twice as apeshit than shoehorn guy

Fill her in. I'm not doing anything wrong and ambitious student like Diana will surely understand it and help me achieve my goal.

Kill her. I'm not taking any chances. Maybe just put a magical bomb in her, so when she tries to use magic she explodes

This is foreshadowing about Diana herself, right?

Stoke pussy until she purrs.

>nips see this episode as Chariot being a good Onee-san
>/lwa/ sees it as Chariot wants to adopt Akko or fuck her

Why are you guys so degenerate ?

butthole

>Trigger is larger than during the KLK days. Around 60% of Trigger's staff is working on LWA.
Then why is it so shit? With KlK they at liest tried to do something exciting,

So she knows Ursula is shiny chariot right? Since she was looking her up. She'd have to be retarded to not know right?

Diana will team with Croix because she'll think they share the same dream, and will suspect Ursula of plotting something evil because she couldn't find info about her, but won't realize that she is Chariot.