AUS/POL/ NO MUTTS ALLOWED EDITION

Sup cunts.

>Apartment boom continues as development approvals jump
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-09/apartment-boom-continues-as-approvals-jump/9314274

>Superannuation: Australians increasingly dipping into super to pay medical bills
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-09/superannuation-being-used-to-pay-for-medical-bills/9313720

>January 9, 2018: the day LGBTI Australians have been waiting for
archive.is/A7lUP#selection-1395.1-1395.65

>Liberals want Premier Daniel Andrews to recall parliament to address African gang crisis
archive.is/NDh29#selection-4313.0-4313.88

>Sickening gang attack in Tarneit caught on CCTV
archive.is/UVU70

>'The Centrelink money is not enough’: Sudanese mother of jailed gang member says she needs larger welfare payments to stop her six children from taking up a life of crime
archive.is/SQA6C

>'Shut up d---head': When police corner an alleged street gangster
9news.com.au/national/2018/01/09/15/17/stunning-exchange-between-police-and-gang-member

>Australians part of Beijing-backing body
archive.is/zUrDp

>ALP stands firm on negative gearing
thewest.com.au/news/australia/alp-stands-firm-on-negative-gearing-ng-b88708097z

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2018-01-09/commonwealth-athletes-tie-knot-in-first-same-sex-marriage/9312980
austraunion.com
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-09/gay-imam-hopes-to-open-australias-first-lgbti-friendly-mosque/9310952
video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/02/21/789445941610106017/640x360_MP4_789445941610106017.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=-eKXrSo-s3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is a reminder that Africans are 44x more likely to commit home invasion than australians

Fuck I hate Melbourne

We all do

True. When i was young i thought it was just a joke. But now I genuinely hate melbourne

Who was the in the wrong here?

You blokes ready for the inevitable?

>African-Australian

How do i easily emigrate to Australia?
Im a faggot from Rome.
>we're full
You keep taking niggers and shit, i would not make trouble
I lived for a year in Brisbane and planning to go back again in february.

>no mutts allowed

mutt website

I see you too can browse baka and abc.

>tfw my birthday is now on the same day the pooftas can get married...
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-09/commonwealth-athletes-tie-knot-in-first-same-sex-marriage/9312980

gotta provide more info dumb cunt

>>tfw my birthday is now on the same day the pooftas can get married...
Its official, you're a poof now.

Go to a town called Ingham. you'll feel welcome there

New political group forming in Australia. Not a LARP like AR, and not a boganfest like Patriot Blue etc. We are traditionalists and want to see the Europeans of Australia revived and defended.

People joke about bad stuff as a coping mechanism, as a child you wouldn't of seen the truth behind the jokes.

like white Ausies arent fucking white trash thick cunts anyway. Before you start pointing your finger at blacks you should have a look at the white degenerates who have been killing, robbing and raping for decades.

>Ingham
Now way m8, im fed up with italians. Fuck these people.
I want to run away from this country because of the very people in it.

Check out our website and feel free to tear the policies to shreds, I want to hear what AusPol thinks. austraunion.com

Daily Reminder that Boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia.

Zealand is PISSED. Who hurt you new Zealand?

I can't help you with the settling process but I know that region would be to your liking.

Why?
I would rather stay in one of the major cities tho.

lol nice
Hero stops some drug addict from feeding himself

Is this Roo Fuckers Anonymous, am I in the right place?

I was thinking climate. Brisbane would be the closest to Rome temperature wise. it's also the least cucked

abc.net.au/news/2018-01-09/gay-imam-hopes-to-open-australias-first-lgbti-friendly-mosque/9310952
lads i think i'm going crazy.

but the mosque visitors throw gays off building rooftops ?

I dont really care about the climate but thanks anyway.

Good luck fellas

>LGBTI friendly mosques

If that's not an oxy moron, I don't know what is.

Fuck this stupid meth shit, it is completely fucking over aussie towns. The worst fucking part is while cunts like the chinese are smuggling it in, anyone with half a brain can make a batch in their bathtub. FUCK

I want to kiss Aussie-chan.

How are the normies treating Sudanese chimpouts in Melbourne since it's actually in the news now?

Cheers.

lads when's the pork-friendly mosque going to be built?? I wanna do a big muzzie barbie for straya day

Because of state elections this year, its actually all over the news. Even the far left Melbourne leddit page has been divided and some are aligning more with right wing views on the issue

We are fucking full.

Yeah then why do I have to call so many Aussie flags insectoids?

how exactly when everything required is restricted ?
>make it in bathtub
Yeh you can but no way your getting any of the raw materials required unless you are involved in some major syndicate which directly imports ephedra by the steel container full ?

We have so many fucking chinks, backpackers, Muslims and fucking lebs and we're full. Australia is the village bicycle and it needs to stop. Do you really wanna pay a million dollarydoos for a fuckin house?
Seriously fuck off.

STORM

EARTH

>'Shut up d---head': When police corner an alleged street gangster

Man fuck these cops, why can't I fucking do what they do. Where's my back up? I know I keep posting in this thread but I work as a bouncer at a Sudanese nightclub and I know these fucking rats better than anyone but oh no I can't do shit because I'm a violent white man and they're poor minorities.

how is that plenty of people are entitled to centrelink money to fund their drug addictions and so they can pop out their 9th kid but I, a full time uni student, struggling to pay for food since I can only work part time at a low paying job (because I'm studying 40+ hours a week), from a full tax paying family, can only get approx. $5 a fortnight.

slaughter the bogans

>sudanese nightclub

Jesus fucking christ.

I felt sick just by imagining what kind of place it may be.
Any stories to share m8? I want to hurt myself today.

Having skills or an education will help you.

Does it tho?

I see people without any skill just going there and stay there. Easily too.

This is a good thing. The subversion of mudskins has begun.

don't forget you have to work till 70 instead of retiring at 40 because of those same people

sheep shagger reporting in

3147 reporting in cunts, hows everyone going

Good luck mate, where abouts are ya based?

Do you have an Asian gf yet?

We all fucking hate them and want them gone

>NO MUTTS ALLOWED
Hello my fellow white friends.

Your family probably votes for it. So suck shit to you and your family.

so what's gonna happen

Fuck Australians. Fuck your whole shitty fucking country and fuck your gay shitty anime memes

>white
Your black cunt

Even abos have had enough of the nigger problem.

video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/02/21/789445941610106017/640x360_MP4_789445941610106017.mp4

Based aboriginal man,

>posts in your thread
I don't know much about Australian politics outside of the environmentalism, high cost of living, energy crisis, and garbage scandal. What much is going on?

Why are African gangs tolerated and how long have they been a serious problem?

Is it so bad as many say? How so?

My skin is the purest ebony and therefore white.

someone's jealous of true freedom

whatever makes you sleep at night ya black cunt

My cunt is purple and therefore white. Have you ever sampled the purple cabbage user?

Oh man I got dozens I'll mention one

>Working at the cash box where you have to pay to get into the club
>Everyone lines and pays to get their stamp saying they've paid the entry fee, no problems at all
>These sudanese niggers come in and try and walk straight past me
>I stop them saying I need to see their stamps to show they've paid entry fee
>He shows me his arm there's nothing on it
>Tell him and his friends to go to the back of the line to pay
>He calls me racist saying he's been stamped but I can't see it because he's black
>Are you fucking serious?
>A bunch of islander boys who are just as black as this cunt came in earlier and got stamped and I could see the stamps just fucking fine
>Tell him to go the back of line
>I'M A G NIGGA I'M A G I DON'T NEED TO PAY
>Tell him he has to pay, he throws the money in the face of the girl at the cashier
>She goes off her head screaming at him and I tell him to fuck off and leave
>Him and 4 other niggers size me up then another bouncer (an islander guy) comes down and tells them to fuck off
>They size us both up before deciding to leave down stairs
>Literally 10 minutes later comes back and tries THE SAME SHIT AGAIN
>He pays this time
>Later that night one of the niggers punches a girl in the face and breaks her nose and we have to throw them all out

Fucking niggers man

wow nigger is stupid. i didnot see nigger until i was 12 year old, it when my father and i go into one of the big citys.

also hi freinds

what in the fuck makes you believe that?

Hello LappSwede

statistics.

I hope they kill eachother in some kind of war

Wtf is wrong with Italy? Stay there you wog.

Fucking niggers man.
Sorry to hear that.

Islanders and abos are nigger tier? I saw many of them in the streets drunk and asking for money. But the ones that work as bouncer seem cool.

I can't say much on behalf of whats going to happen because our politicians in charge down here are an absolute disgrace. Despite that, the whole situation with Sudanese I believe has actually redpilled most of my mates because they've firsthand seen the disastrous effects of (((third-world immigration))). It's definitely changed a lot of peoples minds about immigration

Fucking Lappswed I'll be fucked

Ingham or the Burdekin, get less city bullshit and more family like towns. Fuck the Melbourne and their shit weather and Somali-niggers, fuck Sydney and their fucking lebs, and fuck brisbane and the goldy with their fucking chinks.

hi are u doing well today? what is aus/POL/ thoughts on study biochemistry?

>Wtf is wrong with Italy?

Italians, you chink.

wogs are middle easterners and north africans. wops are italians.

WOO GO AUSTRALIA

I would say since the late 2000s the niggers have been a problem, this is coming from a guy who has to live with these savages in Wyndham

Pull up a couple chairs, chuck some meat on the barbie, crack open a coupla frothies with the lads and watch the chaos unfold

AHA
you are the one who threaten me yesterday, oooo you will not see light of day again. Fenno-Swede is most powerful fighter on earth, dual wielding Puukko and Mora knives, i bury you kangaroo boy. i will knock you out and steal your clothes becaus im cold. plz apologize for the bully u dickface

well somethings got to give

who should I vote for to end this bullshit then?

What is public opinion on the matter? American left wing blame racism and marxist power schemes for domestic gangs and cultural exclusion for foreigner gangs.

onenation or just do some whiteflight.

Can the shitskins be deported or has your government extended citizenship to the various muslims and niggers causing trouble?
I've decided you're not white like me. Consider this your notice.

An unmarried, single gay cunt who can't even afford a celebrant's fee...

It is a bit of a meme degree with few employment opportunities here unfortunately

>Australia has rapidly seen it’s property markets, as well as large sections of inhabitable land

you mean "habitable land"?

Is Australia still an Anglo-bro / Anglbro?

im thinking of studying journalism, i really want to work for infowars.

No I did not threaten you yesterday but rather enjoyed your comments and pictures, especially when you talked about the fishing

Mostly in NSW and QLD

Whites and abos will align in the future to fight off the sudanese/muzzie scum

mark my words

There was a recent poll that came out that basically said what everyone already knew....working class Aussies are fed up with these imported niggers. The thing is though most people acknowledge that they’re a problem but they don’t highlight the racial aspect of the issue. Instead people just go “they need jobs”. But all in all, Aussies are sick of these niggers and some of our politicians are starting to agree

Probably more relevant to mention that Australia's government policy regarding aboriginals historically was to encourage whites to "breed them out" while the American policy was the One Drop Rule to prevent mixed people who "passed" as white from interbreeding with full whites.

But that would probably be met with teenage Australians screaming memes in response. I do wonder though, why does it seem like Australians like the mutt meme more than pretty much everyone else? What brought on this sudden Leafesque butthurt towards Americans? Or is that it, that Canadians were getting all the shitposting cred so Australians decided to step their game up?

i fear it is same here. sometimes i dont even know if future exist.

here is flyfishing in Lappland with traditional Lapp music in background: youtube.com/watch?v=-eKXrSo-s3w

i must leave now for journey to school freinds