Asmodeus best sin

Other urls found in this thread:

hobbyjapan.co.jp/comic/series/taizai/
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=917421
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>yuri
dropped it without even picking it up

non-garbage yuri does not exist

Call me basic, but I can't get over Lucifer. Levi is cute too.

>Queens blade 2.0
meh boring
>semen demons everywhere
fuuuuuucccccckkkk

This is one of the few shows where all of the girls are likable in at least some aspect.

I don't like Lucifer very much as a character so far but her design is 10/10.

All the Taizais are great desu.

Oh, I love her character. She's gonna put all those bitches in their place since she's the best!

>This is one of the few shows where all of the girls are likable in at least some aspect.

This.

I can't find myself disliking a single one at this point.

Leviathan has been providing the most fanservice so far so she's my favorite

THICC

I haven't even started this season yet and my dick is already hard.

This show is unironically the best of the season.

I still don't undesrtand why would somebody bother censoring an ecchi anime.
Is it because it was intended for broadcast on a child-friendly website or something?

To broadcast it on channels that aren't AT-X.

Then my dick is even harder.

>Sin this season
>Queens Blade Unlimited next season
2017 is a great year for anime and videogames

AT-X pays to have an exclusivity deal with the producers forcing them to show the show censored on anything that isn't AT-X, thus encouraging otaku to get an AT-X subscription

I forgot how much I missed huge tits in my anime. Last series like this I watched was Qwaser.

Did anything good like this came out between then and now? I don't count tame shit like Dxd

Valkyrie Drive has tons of great tits fanservice, but it's really yuri so you have to like that

Valkyrie Drive from last year is the closest anything has come to Qwaser.

Why? I sincerely prefer seeing cute girls falling for a cute girl than a stupid ass annoying faggot. Really, every yuri shit means less time for the beta MC on screen and more time of cute girls. Faggot

The beta fag is usually detrimental to the show. I mean, you can watch the same "b-baka ECCHIIIIII" scene only so many times.

This.

I'm sick of seeing guys - who either have no good redeeming qualities apart from being "nice"/"good" or plot armor/skills - surrounded by babes, but then don't make a single move. Or worse, the relationship resets to zero because lol plot.

Fuck that. I'll take cute girls actually going through the struggles that is a relationship, both good and bad (and lewd), and in the end reaching a conclusion.

You relate more to girls than males, that's why you prefer yuri
If you aren't a female then you are probably a tranny

Degenerate

This

Faggot newfag.

>Queens Blade Unlimited
Wait, what is this?

Where can I read the manga?

hobbyjapan.co.jp/comic/series/taizai/

>belial3.png
What do you like about her?

>relate
That's where you are wrong faggot. I'm not a self inserting neckbeard and sure as hell I wouldn't self insert as a beta skinny twink with the personality of a sandbag

Loser

Bun hair, white hair, oval glasses, big tits and ass.

The guys in anime ARE girls though

Do you have a translated version?

Don't forget those muscled thighs.

>Bun hair, white hair, oval glasses, big tits and ass.
Does she have bad sight.

If I were to do a futa-on-female doujin, Belial would be the prime candidate to be the one with the cock

I only expect to dislike Satan if she ends up as like the "super tough girl who likes to fight but gets all flustered and cute when she sees a kitten or something adorable" shit that is EVERYWHERE. If she doesn't, then everyone is good.

Who's the best girl and why is it Levi-tan?

Would be way faster to list what I DON'T love about her

Anyone notice the weird long still scenes (when Levi grope Luci ass & when Asmo hugging Luci) in the first episode? I think even this series is aired on AT-X, some very lewd scenes are still getting censored.

>Asmodeus
Too tame for an actual semen demon.

It's already confirmed that's what she is

I think that would be cute.

What don't you like about her?

I don't think she need those glasses

I think she doesn't need that armor either

New Anime series

>Too tame for an actual semen demon.
She hasn't even started yet.

Besides, gotta have some class. Random fucking is for succubi.

>succubi
A best.

Do you WANT her to be embarrassed?

Soon my friend. Also, I hope Hobby Japan makes a Maria figure.

Not him, but yes.

I get corrupting Maria, but Lucifer?

Fuck, really? That's lame. Guess she's the only character I won't enjoy.

Made some webms.

See? She's not even blushing or wearing some sexually aroused expression. This is par for course for her. If anything, she seems to be happily and gently introducing a human soul to pleasures that she didn't know about until now.

THAT is some high-level semen skill.

If by "corrupting" you mean "teaching a former angel physical pleasures that she didn't even know about until now," then sure.

I openly assume that this is part of Hell's new demon lord hazing program, so to speak.

>you will never have Asmodeus gently sexually tease you to the point you're willing to do anything for her

I don't like her design, literally the ugliest sin ever. Doesn't help the fact that she looks like a granny/librarian.

Thank you based user.

Where are you getting the uncensored version?

This was the subs I downloaded that had uncensored.

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=917421

figured, only one I can't stand is Lucifer. Why do they have to always make the heroine the most boring and shitty one? She reminds me a lot of Saber (and that's a bad thing)

>Self inserting as a beta

Fucking faggot

>you will never have a cute demon lord that genuinely loves you start fingering you in front of Hell without a care in the world

Thanks.

You now hear Leviathan's "Oneesamaaaa~".

I fucking hope you're memeing otherwise JUST KILL YOURSELF, MAN.
A LOT OF F/a/GGOTS ARE TOO DUMB TO READ THE THREAD SINCE THE FIRST EPISODE WAS AIRED.

Anime was a mistake.

Or you know, read the filename in images in the thread.

Satan > Asmodeus > Belphegor > Leviathan > Lucifer > Beelzebub > Mammon > Belial

Seriously.
This kind of miraculous shows are way too rare

Really will the annoying piece of shit even be put in place? She's fucking ruining the anime for me

"Oneesama, daisuki~"

I agree, just replace every ">" by a "="

Mammon>Leviathan>Belphegor>Belial>Beelzebub>Satan>shit>Lucifer

Why does she sit like that?

You guys are forgetting Astaroth!

calm the fuck down mate.
it's pretty obvious the sins will all get a turn on her.

Am I the only one that thinks Lucifer is best girl so far?

Yes, she's so fucking boring, her design is shit and I already sense the mary sue vibes from her. She's going to be the bestest one strongest demon ever, mark my words

I think she has a great outfit but otherwise I agree. She's going to be a mary sue and I'm going to hate every waking moment.

Did you read the bible for spoilers?

>going for the anus
smart girl

so Sup Forums, have we found our AOTY already?

Yeah but she got molested by Levi, that's worth something

The cute girl is usually as annoying as the annoying faggot. At least with the annoying faggot you can relate. BUT THEN AGAIN, everyone has their fucking tastes and there is a board already made for yuri, so why not discuss it there?

This is Sup Forums material.

chapter three is the best

Love the design but mixed on personality. Gonna need to see more to make a final judgement.

I want to see her be unsure how to handle Levi; thinking she's annoying, but deep down liking the attention/idolization (she *is* the demon lord of Pride now after all) and trying to figure out how to respond to such naked schoolgirl love.

Seriously, imagine being in that position: because of your pride and rebellion, you - Heaven's first angel and previously God's favorite - were just banished from Heaven forever by God (dad), damned to be forgotten by your family/friends/subordinates and doomed to atonement for all eternity. You land in the bottom level of all Hell, where its so cold (if you follow Dante's Inferno, the cold comes from being separated from God) that you immediately begin freezing over. The ruling Mortal Sin demons are out to get you.

And yet despite all this - despite having fallen to the lowest of the low you've ever been, abandoned by everyone - one cutesy demon lord has declared her love for you, pledges to follow you no matter what, and is making every effort to get physically, sensually, and emotionally closer to you.

How do you handle that? Theres some good shit to work with if its done right.

>The cute girl is usually as annoying as the annoying faggot.
No, because she is cute.

That's disgusting

>No, because she is cute.
That's your opinion. When I see a annoying girl she is annoying regardless if she is cute same with a annoying guy being annoying even if he looks cool as fuck.

>some very lewd scenes are still getting censored
There are still the BDs.

Yes.

Cool

What do you guys think the sins did all day before Lucifer arrived?

lucifer was an angel, it's clean for sure

Sin.

The manga shows that, Leviathan helps an actress get a role, Asmodeus helps a mangaka draw lewd stuff and Beelzebub steals some chef's ramen