Social Justice Wars - The Last Jedi

Now that this leftist propaganda piece of garbage has hit below 50%... what will happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/bright/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get ready to see some serious shit

>caring about the score of a shit movie
truly the epitomy of leafposting

They'll make another one just like it and rake in another billion shekels.

It should automatically go rotten once it hits 49%

I (((wonder))) whats going on?

Lol the russian bots and misogynists downvoted it! As if sjws are incapable of botting and brigading

One of two things:
>SJW mad, spread propaganda about needing to teach children about SJW topics (the usual), complain that people are racist bigots who wont watch because it has (insert ""underprivileged"" group here)
>Jews will realize that they can't force people to watch garbage and subsequently start reverting SJW themes in movies

We can only hope that the lawsuit against google works and is actually taken to court, if we can convince the law that white men are discriminated against we can change this shitty timeline.

what lawsuit?

see

The Mouse's pockets run deep

thanks
fucking mods moving threads like the faggots they are

(((iroically))) the last thread about this was removed.

A thousand Salon articles lambasting huwhite male bigots for not liking the (((movie))) for "wrong reasons"

How come the IMDb rating is still so high?

Don't forget those fucking rascist chinks, who did not like black and yellow race mixing.

>critics 90%
>audience 49%
How often does something like this happen? I feel like this should make it extremely obvious that the reviewers are paid off.

>>Jews will realize that they can't force people to watch garbage and subsequently start reverting SJW themes in movies
we would want them to over-steer into absurd levels. accelerate it.

The plumber speaks the truth.

happens with conservative movies in the opposite manner

rottentomatoes.com/m/bright/
>orcs are niggers
>elves are jews

What a (((coincidence)))

Op did you do this?

The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi weren't brave enough if you ask me. Yah, they had Dindu's and Girl Power, but those themes are so 2010...I expect more from Disney. Why hasn't there been a post-trans jedi, or a handicapped jedi? It's 2018 folks, quit being bigots.

‘Cause you’re a fucking faggot.

And IMDB is Jew HQ.

I thought Critics scores determined that and the audience score determined the popcorn bucket.

I wonder what could have went wrong