PIERS MORGAN DECLARES HE'S RUNNING FOR PRIME MINISTER

PM FOR PM?
>The newsman, 52, declared he would do a better job of running the country and even started canvassing votes from Good Morning Britain viewers.
>During the show today, Piers and his co-host Susanna Reid discussed the PM's disastrous attempt to rearrange her Cabinet yesterday.
>Piers called the move "shambolic" as two key members of the cabinet refused new jobs offered by the PM, and he declared Brits should let him "have a go" instead.
>They launched a poll to find out if viewers really do think he should be PM and he started putting forward his policies.
>Piers said: "After yesterday's shambolic reshuffle... Would you feel happier with Theresa May [in charge]?
>"Or would you like to see me have a go?
>"Do you want hard leadership or soft leadership?
>"Man up or not man up? Someone who would come into work on their deathbed.
>"Someone who would not hesitate to sack all their colleagues if it made me and the country look better."
>He went onto insist he would have no qualms about firing the rest of the GMB team, but he gave Susanna a "performance-related" pass and said she could stay.

>Piers explained that the reason celebrities like Donald Trump are succeeding in the political world is because the "quality level of politicians is terrible".

thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/5298746/good-morning-britains-piers-morgan-vows-to-run-for-prime-minister-after-theresa-mays-shambolic-cabinet-reshuffle/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iqkcxbRSzDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's stupid to worry about the candidates so long before an election.

Didn't this guy get btfo by some old Pole who couldn't even speak English?

Can people even run for Prime Minister? I thought the party who won choose them and not the people directly.

1776 will commence again

Who wins, some British cuck or a Conspiracy boi?

youtube.com/watch?v=iqkcxbRSzDw

Didn't he also win celebrity apprentice too?

MAKE BRITAIN GREAT AGAIN

He was taking a bunch of red pills in the years after having Alex Jones on his show, especially during the election.

I just don't know, still better than Tony

dude their election is in 7 days

FARAGE SHOULD RUN AGAINST HIM!

WAKEY WAKEY!

Whats his stance on assault spoons?

Isn't he an anti-gun cuck?

It was a fucking joke you autists

clarify, what is "joke"

I learned everything I needed to know about Piers Morgan when he interviewed Tony Robinson.

Piers Morgan is a worm.

Baldrick?

Anti Islamist brit chav....did I get the name wrong?

Tommy lol.

The interview is worth watching if you want to hate Piers Morgan.

Oh yes, Tommy Robinson.

Tony Robinson is a comedy actor.

Tommy really winds him up in yhat interview, imagine Tommy as P.M. that might be something.

Tony is a great guy too. I'd support Tommy. Might mean war between us. Back to the good old days.

Surprisingly unretarded Yank post, even half of Brit/pol/ wouldn't know this.

he arguably got BTFO by Alex Jones

>Isn't he an anti-gun cuck?
well yea but he would be running for english PM so thats not really an issue GET A LOIFE BIN THAT NOIFE

Tommy Robinson is Irish, ya dumb braud.

thought he was jewish

I used to hate this guy. A real snobby condescending asshole about our guns.
Alex Jones went 1776 on his ass.

Piers Morgan is a cunt and coward
He routinely attacks his guests if they say anything against immigration and only after society made correction and is acceptal only then this cowardly cunt dares to say the same things as his guest in the past he inusulted.
He is a spineless slimy cunt.

You are correct sir.

Teresa May's premiership.

>"Man up or not man up?

Oh Piers, you would get destroyed

Why do they keep that old hag Susanna Reid? She barely speaks and when she does it's some feminist rubbish.

>lefty cuck

What party will he even run for? He's not a tory, too brainlet for the lib dems who always get retired university professors, corbyn will never leave

City workers want think of boning her while they eat their cheerios

That is not how PM works. He is not even in a political party let alone the leader of one.

I kinda like him lol

Wut

Well done to Greening for refusing the work and pensions job, she was actually doing a decent job in the department of education, compared to the showers that preceded her and there was no need to replace her after 5 minutes.

Teresa May likes to sure up her position by handing poisoned challace jobs Pauline that might be capable of challenging her leadership in a few years in order to neutralise them.

This is what the works and pensions job was and Greening saw through it.

Previous appointments like that include Norris as foreign Secretary, David Davis as brexit minister and Gove as defra minister. She is making sure that anyone who can challenge her at the next election will be too hated to do so. Expect Jacob Rees-mogg to be painted first Secretary of the cabinet or as a whip by the end of today in order to stop his advancement to possible PM too.

Is Jeremy Clarkson running?

I doubt he's serious, Piers wouldn't stands a chance. He's not wrong about the quality level of politicians, but fucking hell, who would vote Piers fucking Morgan? He's universally reviled. Only good for the occasional times when some social justice warrior tries to fuck with him and he blows them the fuck out.

>running for prime minister
>running from your duties as a soldier