Hidden History, Giants, Dinosaurs, Global Civilization

I have been learning of the history of NZ and its completely different to what has been taught. All Oral Maori stories speak of a land full of People here when they arrived. Red head giants, just like the mound builders in America. Also a 4foot tall blonde people. Maori tikis related to the egyptian god Bes. Maui who in myth was meant to have fished up NZ was an Egyption Navigotar, To this day Tonga has copys of Mauis star maps he used to navigate.

The 'accepted theory is that Polynesians arrived 700-800 years ago and they we the first. but its wrong, many finds found under volcanic layers show human habbitation 2000 years ago. Framework of a ship 400 foot by 130 foot with the wood dated to 5800 years ago and its Chinese wood.

youtube.com/watch?v=nlLHpfG9k_U

There is alot of history thats covered up. Why?

Marco polo speaks of the chinese emperor breeding dragons to pull his chariots.
Alot of stories about Big Lizards/Dragrons .

forbidden-history.com/marco-polo.html

Anyway why have Giants, Small races "fairy People" and all these huge beasts of old been completely omitted from our history. Whats the reason, why. Who wants us to forget, Why. Why is it dangerous if we all found out this truth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9RITfMMxcRc&t=3015s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153373875/
runestonemuseum.org/runestone/
youtu.be/oQUXvRMd8QA
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/21/ancient-stone-carvings-confirm-comet-struck-earth-10950bc-wiping/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mokele-mbembe
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
livescience.com/37781-how-do-fossils-form-rocks.html
theguardian.com/science/2014/jun/13/earth-may-have-underground-ocean-three-times-that-on-surface
youtube.com/watch?v=ji2cvuJ1mYg
nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/06/dinosaur-nodosaur-fossil-discovery/#/nodosaur-fossil-canadian-mine-face.jpg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8OiAsrqLY3o
theepochtimes.com/n3/23630-ancient-atomic-bombs/
emergingtruths.com/lots_wife/lots_wife.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmastra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_flood_myths
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
youtube.com/watch?v=k7rAIcIwBNQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Island_gigantism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stegosaurus on a Cambodian temple

A priest finds All this giant copper stuff made for giants in Equador.

Giant bones found in Wisconsin. Smithsonian destroys or covers up evidence, No giant bones ever come back out once Smithsonian has them

Solomon Islands in WW2, Japanese soldiers flee the central island from Giant Human creatures 12-15 foot tall. Locals speak of them, not a myth to them.

And i also think this old Global Civilization links to all this activity going on in Antarctica. Its all linked.

Any /comfy/ documentaries or books about this subject op

The one in The OP is one on NZ history and there are more

youtube.com/watch?v=9RITfMMxcRc&t=3015s

I would search videos on the Mound builders of The Americas, they were these red headed giants.

Look up the Giant of Kandahar also, Some marines in the Afgan region of Kandahar supposedly shot a 12 foot giant in a Cave. Giant even piked the captain too.

Its a subject with lots of starting points, just dive in and look into it. Egyptian Hieroglyphics in USA. Im sure if you looked into findings and old newspaper clippings in your area something might show up.

BUMP

Gilgamesh, Sumerian King was meant to be 15 foot tall. this statue is of him holding a lion.

The (((Smithsonian))) gathered all of the giant bones and destroyed or hid them. There were people here that long predated the "Native American" tribes. Entire civilizations rose and fell that we will never know about.
What if they were white?

There's a state park in Oklahoma that has runestones, perhaps from Vikings or perhaps something else.

we wuz giants

>history
>stories
learn the difference you fucking kiwi nigger

Who taught the Vikings this language? Old gods, Odin Thor etc. who were they? Ancient real peoples who were part of a global civilization? Global civilization wiped out in some way?

In NZ Bones worked by humans found underneath a volcano layer that had erupted in 180ad... Evidence enough for me, 1300 before people were meant to be in NZ ? Go look into Ausi stuff. Or just believe what you want Goy... Or are you a Goy...

the Jews wiped them out

Bump

What's with all the /x/ tier propaganda bullshit on Sup Forums these days?
Sup Forums is a Christian board and we believe in God and Jesus Christ here, begone with your tinfoil hat faggotry
Who's behind this anyway? JIDF? CTR? Shareblue?

you sound like a nigger... are you a nigger?

Fuck off, jew

>pol/ is a Christian board and we believe in God and Jesus Christ here
Although that is correct these threads are very interesting. Better than the pol BTFO and blacked threads that usually pop up around this time of day

This isn't political and the Smithsonian has no reason to lie about finding Giants.

Good goy

How are these threads better? They are subversion threads designed to make us look autistic. Rife with disinformation and serve as a distraction to actual problems & development of our movement.

check
or if you want to have a more biblecentered approach
enjoy

The Bible talks about giants doesn't it? Redpill on hidden history. Just looking for the truth.

Getting a better understanding of events (at any point in time) and seeing things as they really are is Sup Forums doctrine. What's the point of securing our people if we have no understanding of our past?

If you knew how a knee joint works youd know giants arent possible with human bone, retard

>make us look autistic
oh noooooze, my credibillity and reputation. those surely are more important than finding out the truth so better not look into anything that could make us look stupid. now excuse me why i go back to worshipping this nazi frog

fucking retard, if you care about reputation and credibillity go to reddit

Because it promotes their jewish idealogy.

What if a Whole bunch of scientists find evidence that show history is wrong and its covered up? is that not partly governmental? Its getting Shilled already so that just points to this stuff being true

There's also one in Minnesota. Also why our football team is named "The Vikings".

runestonemuseum.org/runestone/

Sup Forums rejects all forms of Semitism.

i like u

We have to win people over with strong arguments. If we start sperging out about giants and alternate history we will look ridiculous and noone will take us seriously.
This is exactly what these threads do, make a mockery out of us.
This is board about politics, shit like this belongs to /x/ anyway.
Now go prep the muslim bull to fuck your sister you German degenerate.

This is not us getting a "better understanding", this is us being lead astray from the correct path by these disinfo shills.

Looks like a nutting stone with petroglyphs on it
Nothing special

this. the serpent hides the truth of the world to drive us farther from the father.

always wondered that. cool beans, user.

They talk about, the brontosaurus was scrapped completely because they found out the skull was faked

youtu.be/oQUXvRMd8QA

>imlpying the bible isnt the greatest conspiracy theory of all time talking about how (((satanists))) try to doom you for all eternety uniting conspiracy theories of all kinds from shapeshifting lizards, jewish bloodlible, global conspiracy against mankind, cover up of our real history and the very nature of our existence.
if you are truely a christian you should know that the bible speaks about one grand conspiracy covering all this and more, see

>((((((((((smithsonian)))))))))

>if it wasn't taught in schools it's false

There we go, the godless German jew reveals himself. Took you long enough, Schlomo.
From this point on anything you say will be disregarded as Jewish subversive garbage.

How Can evidence be leading people astray retard. Rat Dna in NZ is 1500 years older than its meant to be, bones found under volcanic layer in NZ found to have human workings on them are 1300+ older than they meant to be. These Scientists get ridiculed when they show the findings because it doesnt match up...

How is hard evidence disinfo.

Go back to JIDF you low level bottom feeder

people that dont listen to anything because it sounds crazy are a lost cause either way as you can bring up as many facts as you want, but unless you are of authority, or some (((expert))) they will just ignore you. if looking into truth is not more important to you than to look sane you are simply wrong here, nothing more to discuss. if you think this is bullshit then bring arguments on why its bullshit, but just screeching "muh credibillity" makes you just a retard.

Something that cant be disputed and sort of ties in with this is the conquistadors helmet that was dredged up in wellington harbour years ago.

>talking about how the bible is real and the greatest conspiracy of all time makes me a godless jew
fucking wut? yeah, you really are just retarded

I bet you we could bring the giants back, Jurassic Park style.

if you don't find this thread more interesting than glow in the dark dick posting, then that sounds like personal problem and you should figure out a way to stop projecting your cuck fetishes onto a Japanese horticulture board.

>robert pershing wadlow
2,72m/8,9foot is giant like if you ask me

Awesome mate, didnt know about that one. Another good one is that the Nga Puhi tribe way up north were found to be cooking food with a chinese bell from a ship, using it like pot

If anyone here is Godless, it's you. You're completely unwilling to let a man talk because what he's saying doesn't perfectly line up with your shitty understanding of reality. Sounds a lot like the ***ish Pharisees that Christ himself had to deal with. Go find another thread to sulk in.

good idea, bring back those creatures which brought us the flood last time. i pass, thanks (even though we could use a flood right about now

my theory is the buckets depict knowledge those enthities hold, as those people are the keeper of knowledge, or bringer of that.
the mayan/aztec one seems to depicts quetzacoatl i assume which is said to have brought that for the aztecs.

göbekli tepe apparently talks about a comet bringing civilization
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/21/ancient-stone-carvings-confirm-comet-struck-earth-10950bc-wiping/

in case of the sumerian i suppose it is enki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enki
>Enki (/ˈɛŋki/; Sumerian: dEN.KI(G)𒂗𒆠) is the ancient Sumerian god of water, knowledge (gestú, literally "ear"), mischief, crafts (gašam), and creation (Nudimmud: nu, likeness, dim mud, make beer)

Same role Quetzacoatl took, bringing knowledge, or Satan with the apple. Prometheus who brought the fire very well could be the same enthity, Lucifer. The Kabba in Mecca supposedly contains a meteorite, which might be the one Göbekli Tepe speaks of or Satan that was thrown to earth

The Nephilim were half human, half fallen angel, and some even say they were the giants that ruled man pre-flood. Cool picture

We're all tainted with sin regardless of the fact that we aren't giants, and it would be pretty interesting to teach them about Jesus. If it does end up being a mistake, God will just rain fire down upon them.

Proof that Sup Forums is being raided by shills and T_D pot smoking faggots

whats in the bucket?

Basketball would get pretty cool mane

The London Hammer
paleo .cc/paluxy/hammer

Did you notice the wrist watch

>I graduated from I. gimnazija, let me tell you about history and life

Pretty sure we'd have to segregate the sports, otherwise it would be like males playing against females.

The bible does talk about dinosaurs, just calls them "behemoth" and they lived while humans were around.

And I think this is how it really was. here some not so old mentions of dinosaurlike creatures.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mokele-mbembe
This is described to look like a longneck dinosaur, and was allegedly seen africa.

There are rocks showing humans and dinosaurs together
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989

Marco Polos description of dragons
>"Leaving the city of Yachi, and traveling ten days in a westerly direction, you reach the province of Karazan, which is also the name of the chief city....Here are seen huge serpents, ten paces in length (about 30 feet), and ten spans (about 8 feet) girt of the body. At the fore part, near the head, they have two short legs, having three claws like those of a tiger, with eyes larger than a forepenny loaf (pane da quattro denari) and very glaring."
>The jaws are wide enough to swallow a man, the teeth are large and sharp, and their whole appearance is so formidable, that neither man, nor any kind of animal can approach them without terror. Others are met with of a smaller size, being eight, six, or 5 paces long; and the following method is used for taking them. In the day-time, by reason of great heat, they lurk in caverns, from whence, at night, they issue to seek their food, and whatever beast they meet with and can lay hold of, whether tiger, wolf, or any other, they devour;

All signs humans were living during the same time as dinosaurs. What do you think they did when it was said some heroes slayed a dragon?

yes, but seeing how they are on both hands i assume those arent watches though.

fried chicken

livescience.com/37781-how-do-fossils-form-rocks.html
>The most common method of fossilization is called permineralization, or petrification. After an organism's soft tissues decay in sediment, the hard parts — particularly the bones — are left behind.
>Water seeps into the remains, and minerals dissolved in the water seep into the spaces within the remains, where they form crystals. These crystallized minerals cause the remains to harden along with the encasing sedimentary rock.
>In another fossilization process, called replacement, the minerals in groundwater replace the minerals that make up the bodily remains after the water completely dissolves the original hard parts of the organism.

So basically they get buried by some mud which is under water. Assuming a great flood hit them, wouldnt that meet the conditions?

>11In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, on the seventeenth day of the month, on the same day all the fountains of the great deep burst open, and the floodgates of the sky were opened.
>fountains of the great deep
Now what are the chances that thousands of years later there is a discovery making it possible those fountain of the great deep actually exist
theguardian.com/science/2014/jun/13/earth-may-have-underground-ocean-three-times-that-on-surface

youtube.com/watch?v=ji2cvuJ1mYg

pic related a nodosaur they recently found
nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/06/dinosaur-nodosaur-fossil-discovery/#/nodosaur-fossil-canadian-mine-face.jpg
65 million years my ass

Probably not buy notice similar artifacts are seen in this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8OiAsrqLY3o
Could be fake tho

>I seen a few youtube videos let me teach you how they lied to you for absolutely no reason

theepochtimes.com/n3/23630-ancient-atomic-bombs/
>Seven years after the nuclear tests in Alamogordo, New Mexico, Dr. J. Robert Oppenheimer [...] was lecturing at a college when a student asked if it was the first atomic test conducted.
>“Yes, in modern times,” he replied.

>Many scientists have sought to explain the dispersion of large glass rocks in the deserts of Libya, the Sahara, Mojave, and many other places in the world, as products of gigantic meteorite impacts. However, due to the absence of accompanying craters in the desert, the theory doesn’t hold up. Neither satellite imagery nor sonar has been able to find any holes.

>Furthermore, the glass rocks found in the Libyan Desert present a grade of transparency and purity (99 percent) that is not typical in the fusions of fallen meteorites, in which iron and other materials are mixed in with the cast silicon after the impact.

What has this to do with the bible?
emergingtruths.com/lots_wife/lots_wife.html
>The Hebrew word translated as salt in this passage is melach, which does indeed mean salt. However, the root of melach is malach, which means to vanish away, or dissipate, as salt does when mixed into water. Given that Hebrew writing omits vowels, it's easy to see why malach may have been mistranslated as melach.
If this is true it means Lots wife didnt turn into salt, but simply vanished, when turning back to sodom/gomorrah, like when you get hit by a nuke.

So god possibly actually nuked fags and degenerates.

There are also Hindu scripts talking about weapons which appear to be quite similar to nukes or at least powerfull bombs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmastra
>The weapon was also believed to cause severe collateral damage. The land where the weapon was used became barren, and all life in and around that area ceased to exist. Both men and women became infertile. There was also a severe decrease in rainfall with the land developing cracks, as in a drought.

This looks oddly like ancient Iberian or Basque writing.

WE

WUZ

It's like here in America. Apparently there is evidence that white people had been to North America long before the vikings and perhaps before or during the time the natives arrived here.

It's hard to determine if this is true since the Smithsonian has confiscated any evidence that goes against the science community. Some even mentioned that there had been other evidence that completely disproved evolution altogether. This would make sense of a cover up since evolution has been the core of the NWO agenda making us believe that we are just primitive animals that still need to evolve.

Now, I don't have any access to such evidence, nor am I pretending to know that it exist, but I do know there has been cover ups as stated by creditable archaeologists who had their findings stolen by they Smithsonian. Even thought they aren't government, apparently they have been granted with special permissions.

> The world was full of dinosaurs and giants during the age of writing and nobody mentioned it.
Kek fuck off schizo.
> the Jews don't want you to know about it.
Oh shit we're through the looking glass here people.

it's full of mentions you retard

To be fair, almost all cultures have stories about giants and what not.

Not to mention Bill Clinton making the law that anything a Indian claims to be apart of their history is to be returned to them, look at what happened with keniwick man and ask yourself why not only was the body return but why did we spend tax payer money to destroy the site it was found in.

Oh yeah I forgot the story of Paul Bunyan. Eat some more crayons genius.

Fairy tales also have unicorns.
Unicorn general when.

Why do you think (((they))) are putting everything into evolving the puzzle for each generation? You would be a FOOL to believe one single scientific "fact" about the nature of the universe. The universe is wholly undefinable... Humans are disposed of by the ages, and one day our entire universe will be changed from what it is now. There is no absolute science, outside of gimmicks here on Earth, and fun mirrors imagined in space.

The Solutreans. Look them up before they destroy more evidence of them user

>ancient humans talking about dragons all over the world
>even the bible mentioned behemoths
b...but they never called them dinosaurs

Ah, but are unicorns a near universal trait in ancient mythos of cultures all around the world? No.

I bet you don't think hyper elves exists either lmao

cultures all around the world talk about a huge flood, the hopi indians have one (also talking about the ant friends coming and bringing them underground to be saved), according to the aztec the world gets destroyed repeatedly with the last time it being destroyed being by a huge flood, the bible of course. just look at this list
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_flood_myths

when everybody independently says the same I tend to believe them.

according to graham hancock the pyramids align with the orions belt in their positions 12500 years ago which is the same point of time the constillation of draco alignes with angkor wat perfectly (also according to graham hancock) making me think the last great cataclysm which probably was the flood shortly after those 2 were built (or in case of angkor wat they were build not that long ago but on older remains which are probably from that time).

Some other interesting stuff showing ancients knowing a lot they shouldnt according to Mainstream History. (From the fallen angels?)
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
This one is partly about modern monuments and their meanings too, but at around 1:10:00 he starts talking about the pyramids, and how they encode the size of the earth in relation to the moon, as well as the speed of light with over 99% accuaricy.

youtube.com/watch?v=k7rAIcIwBNQ
this video talks about how different monuments, from the pyramids, to stonehenge, to stuff in south america encode mathematical knowledge as well as functioning as a GPS telling people where they are currently if they know how to read the monuments, again showing that those "cavemen" were far more sophisticated than we care to admit as well as showing that there was some kind of global communication going on (not like the internet, but information where exchanged through traveling, trade or whatever despite southamerica not being discovered officially until thousands years later) since they all use the same system

huge beasts are gone because humans killed them all

thats just a big turd

Not to mention that we know of the phenomena Island Gigantism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Island_gigantism

Perhaps humans were affected by this phenomena?

Well you convinced me. And as you can see from my ID I am from the Planet Nibru.
But because you humans have uncovered our secrets I will now have to travel through the astral plane and kill you in your sleep unless you stand on one leg for five minutes with your hands on your head in the intergalactic sign of contrition.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis
basically hybrid creatures often happen to express certain traits stronger than both original species, with one trait being size.
now according to the bible the giants were nephilim, mixes between the angels and human females. maybe an extreme case of this?

WE WUZ JYENTS AN SHIT

Quite an interesting theory, I could see something like this happening.

this, what is behemot what is leviatan? i cannot beieve a fucking hippo is the creature described by the bible

where dem bones den?
you do not die wey

yeah, island gigantism is new to me too though. but i dont really see giants on islands but on the continents. but who knows?

either way, i can recomment again looking into
and
as i need to leave now and can only phone post and am too lazy to make any elaborate posts. in those should be all my knowledge regarding these issues either waay

word is some got sent to smithsonian for research, and when asked about it claimed they never got any of those and the bones were never seen again